LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In A Diaper

The potty training you had as a child puts a mental block in your way. Some people "practice" pooping in a diaper by putting a diaper on and then sitting on the toilet, since it feels more natural. Also do it by yourself a few times before doing it with your girlfriend. You'll be less nervous and more willing to do it.

Just eat like 20 laxative tablets and wait. Sure enough, the poo will come. And you better pray you are diapered when it does, otherwise there will be a caked floor.

It's honestly not hard to poopoo a diaper. Just wait, don't use the toilet, and eventually your bowles will be so full it literally expels itself without your assistance. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a week. I've held it for a week before, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Just eat like 20 laxative tablets and wait. Sure enough, the poo will come. And you better pray you are diapered when it does, otherwise there will be a caked floor.

It's honestly not hard to poopoo a diaper. Just wait, don't use the toilet, and eventually your bowles will be so full it literally expels itself without your assistance. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a week. I've held it for a week before, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Yeah. I'm not going to kill myself just so I can go in a diaper.

Yeah. I'm not going to kill myself just so I can go in a diaper.

Itt wouldn't kil you. I wouldn't recommend it, but it still wouldn't kill you. The reason I held it in for a week before was I was 16 and went on a camping trip and didn't want to use any nasty public restrooms or poop in the woods, so I held it for the whole week. I wasn't wearing diapers at the time, so I couldn't just go and put the diaper somewhere. When I came back that week, I was on the toilet for probably two hours.

Itt wouldn't kil you. I wouldn't recommend it, but it still wouldn't kill you. The reason I held it in for a week before was I was 16 and went on a camping trip and didn't want to use any nasty public restrooms or poop in the woods, so I held it for the whole week. I wasn't wearing diapers at the time, so I couldn't just go and put the diaper somewhere. When I came back that week, I was on the toilet for probably two hours.

I meant the laxatives. If you take 20, you'll dehydrate yourself and die.

Taking this much laxative is dangerous and possibly lethal.

ALWAYS read and comply with the instructions printed on the box.

.... I wouldn't recommend it, but it still wouldn't kill you....

But you DID recommend it in your previous post :o and since some people take words literally, please consider that before giving such advice again :angry: Someone could have gotten hurt here because of what you said :bash: And FYI, even OTC laxatives aren't as harmless as you think- I severely aggravated a potentially lethal condition by using them. If it can alter your body's responses to normal conditions, be careful with it- whatever it is ;)

Bettypooh

Let's all take a vote! Who all wants to see diaperbrownie take 20 laxitive pills and die? As tempting as that sounds, I wouldn't want to see anyone die, no matter how much of a creep they are. Makes you think about it though!

• Like 1

the proper dosage will make you crap just as well.

As wet-and-squishy said, wear a diaper, and eventually nature WILL take its course. You'll know though when you can release it generally because it will become hard to hold it in and all of your brain power will focus on how much better it will feel to go. At that point your body just wants it out and it doesn't care when or where.