LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Watched Or Been Watched

Have You Ever Watched or Been Watched?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever watched another adult or been watched filling a/your diaper?

• watched someone else
    • been watched by someone else
  2. 2. If you watched, did they

• fill their pants willingly? (accepted)
    • or, did you force them to fill their pants? (expected)
  3. 3. If you were watched, was it

• a willing filling? (accepted)
    • a forced filling? (expected)

Everybody has their thing regarding filling their diapers, if that's something they like to do - or not. Sometimes, it's by choice - and I'm not interested in the ramifications and how it feels - and sometimes it's expected ("You're wearing diapers, use them!) or as part of a scene, you're forced to mess ("You're in diapers for a reason, use them!") - and, again, I'm not interested in the ramifications or how it feels in that situation.

I'm more interested in a breakdown of people that have pooped their diapers and the basic situation surrounding it, without further lengthy elaboration...

Have you watched someone else or been watched by someone else filling a/your diaper?

If you watched, did they fill their pants willingly (accepted) or did you force them to fill their pants (expected)?

If you were watched, was it a willing filling (accepted) or was it a forced filling (expected)?

tcc, I couldn't finish the poll accurately, because I had to answer all three questions instead of two. I'll just say I was forced to mess while someone watched, but I have not watched someone mess their diaper as I indicated in the poll.

Still, interesting poll though.

I can think of MANY people who have, unknowingly, watched as I pooped a diaper. Any stranger on the street as I'm pooping is technically watching me.

Please go away.

And to answer the question. No, and no.

• Like 1

yes,

i too can't do the poll because i can't answer number two as i have never watched someone.

also i am 'forced' to mess my diapers... but at the same time, it is not truely being forced because it is part of a role play, so i am both being forced AND it is willing......

also i am 'forced' to mess my diapers... but at the same time, it is not truely being forced because it is part of a role play, so i am both being forced AND it is willing......

I love the idea of 'forced but willing'. It's the essence of being a baby: forced to use your diaper because mommy still chooses to diaper you, but also very willing to use your diaper, again, because mommy has diapered you, so it's okay.