LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Feel Sexy Wearing Diapers?

tcc

Does wearing diapers make you feel "sexy"?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Does earing diapers make you feel "sexy"(as you conceive "sexy" to be)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes - but only in a sexual way, that would lead to "the big O"
    • I'm too ashamed to be in diapers/diapered to have it be sexy
    • Yes - and it makes me feel special to be different than others

We all know - most of us, anyway - especially guys, that diapers can be very erotic, if not stimulating, because of the "massage factor" on sensative private parts. That said, this is not a question about that kind of stimulation. NOT TALKING HORNY, NEED SEX, NEED "RELEASE" sexy.

You like the way diapers feel on you, you like the way diapers look on you, you are an adult wearing(and, hopefully, if you're wearing, you're using LOL) diapers and you're over the self-loathing, guilt and shame about it, and just do it.

Does the fact that you're in diapers, when you're in them, make you feel "sexy"? If you do, how so, and to what degree? Again, NOT talking about leading to sex and the "Big O"...

To me, diapers don't feel sexy :whistling: They feel more like a plain pair of cotton briefs worn for utility, not fun :blush: When I want "sexy" I have plenty of alluring lingerie to choose from- now there's a mood changer :roflmao: Too bad I'm not as slim as I once was to do the lingerie proper justice :( Diapers are just underwear to me now. I can become as aroused in them (or not) as I can wearing anything else. With the right person something might 'click' to add some sexiness to my wearing but frankly I don't see that happening :angel_not: I know that my situation isn't the usual for someone who is DL but there's a wide range of feelings among us all and whatever you feel is right for you :thumbsup: For me diapers just feel proper and good more than anything else, and for me that's enough B)

Bettypooh

(PS: I don't recall seeing this topic on here yet- A good take on things tcc ^_^ ) BP

Actually, I will be the first to admit that Sometimes after I get myself diapered and powdered I like to take pictures of myself from behind because (this may sound silly :P) but I think I have the perfect behind for a diaper! :blush: After I put on my auropostle sweat pants, I like to look in the mirror and take pictures of my bottom because when I wear diapers, it makes my bottom a little more round and shaped and I think that a diapered bottom can looks sexy in some cases. :wub: Another thing I like to do is I like to go out in my diaper in sweat pants (remember auropostle...very important :lol: )and no undies :P and I like to go to shopping at various clothing stores for new pants, jeans ...etc and see if I can not find pants, jeans, other sweat pants that compliment the cute, sexy and awesome backside that I have when I am in mah diapers! :blush: SO I agree although I don't find the feel of wearing a diaper sexy as much as welcoming, wonderful, secure, and lets not forget they make me feel like a kid again. I will say that I think that I am so cute and adorable and sexy in a diaper. :wub: I am going back to the gym by august (my birthday)and I am going to spend a year getting myself back into shape and healthier. I am gonna tan (only slightly) and I am gonna take a before and after pictures in diapers! :P you know how they do in those weight loss books except it will be a sexy diaper before and a "oh my god look at that sexy piece of puppy butt over there! *now day dreaming about someone else think the following* "hm wow who is the sexy puppy in the cute abu cushie diapers? :wub: wow look at the perfectly round puppy butt he has. I just want to give him a nice gentle pat on the bottom. but I will say that I am not completely over the purging and I can still be a little self conscious about mah diapers and being with someone someday. Hopefully when I am ready for that, I will end up with someone who finds mah cute puppy bottom as cute sexy as I find my cute puppy butt in a diaper. :blush:

Hell fuc*king YES I feel sexy. I feel internally sexy and externally sexy (with internal being masterbatory). Externally I feel like I am the sexiest looking man alive, and any woman would sleep with me if they saw me in Huggies or Pampers. It forms my body super snugly, and makes my butt SOOO hot. I feel like a supermodel when I see my body in the mirror. I like to be completely hairless for my diaper poses so I shave my legs, chest, arms, airmpits, stomach, back, groin, buttocks, face, and feet with the same razor t least once a week.

I think women find me attractive. Even when I am in public and not diapered (which is so depressing) and I come off a as a normal college guy, the women, they find me desirable and hot. So I just know tht if they think I am sexy in adult mode, they would orgasm if they saw me in baby mode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhhh, yeah!!!(cue the music)...I definitely feel good and sexy when I'm in a diaper. The right diaper though. Some diapers, not so much but a nice, thick and white babyish one, definitely. I look at myself in the mirror and think, dang, I look good in this. I think it may be a fantasy of mine and probably wouldn't likely go down the way I'd hope it would but I've always played out how certain females may react to seeing me in a diaper or realize I'm wearing. I always picture them with a little smirk and that I can tell they think ohhh, that's soooo cute!!! Yeah, I'm wierd, I know. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I personally don't feel sexy in diapers. I am a very thin person and think that I looked good in briefs or boxerbriefs and pants/shorts that fit well. Maybe other DLs who like people of my build might think I'm sexy. I know I think bigger guys are hot in diapers just like in any other underwear.

I say yes because I feel good when wearing and my last S.O often said I was "Cute" while wearing.

When I first started wearing , in my teens, I used to look in the mirror and think I looked silly, but as I've aged and the need to wear has become a medical necesecity I suppose I don't look so hard now-lol

When I look down between my legs and see the bulk of my diaper under my shorts, I feel VERY sexy! I'm sure others looking may not think so as much lol!