LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreaded Discoveries! What Are Yours?

As I get older, and have more physical issues to deal with, I have some dreads about being discovered! I love to wear my rhumba pants and dread ending up in the hospital one day and having to field those embarrassing questions! And all my onsies are either pink or have baby girl prints on them. I did have one of those on for a hospital visit but my wife fielded that one, saying they were the only ones in my size we could find. What do you dread? Share, please!

• Like 1

I think I just had the dreaded discovery!

My mum told me she doesnt mind I wear nappies as long as I dont involve her in it... Which is fair enough...

Except just a minute ago i flooded a nappy (I was holding it in so I could do it!) and walked out the room just as my Mum walked out of her bedroom... I think she hard the crinkling because I definately saw her look at my behind out of the corner of my eyes!

Sorry Mum I'll be more discreet!

• Like 1

i dread my boyfriend dumping me and telling me he doesn't love me anymore.

i dread a car accident.

i dread the fed gov't not approving funding and i lose my job

i dread waking up and all my books have been stolen.

BUT since i don't put myself in situations where my diaper wearing could be discovered by strangers in public.... i can't dread that.

SO i guess. i don't really have any 'diaper' related dreads.....

• Like 1
Guest dragonmaster4066

as most people on here know, i am incon but i keep it very hush hush. i fear being discovered at work or even by some of my friends. but i think i have done a good job at keeping it on the down low as nobody has ever said anything to me. but yes, that fear remains.

• Like 1

I don't wear in public very often, so I don't have a lot of fear about that, but I know that any time you wear a diaper out, there is risk. That was the premise of my story "Accidents Happen."

But I do wear at home whenever my wife's not around, so I could easily get busted by her. That would not go well, though it has yet to happen. But then again, I think there is a part of me that wants to get busted. It would, if nothing else, force a conversation. She knows about my diapers, but wants nothing to do with them. But catching me wearing them, while bad in the short-term, could actually be good.

But I still dread that.

-RMS

• Like 1

i dread the fed gov't not approving funding and i lose my job

I know what you mean about that. Being in the military, I'd have to report to work even though I wouldn't be getting paid. From what I understand though, you wouldn't be going to work until the budget gets passed. I wish every single current politician could be fired.

• Like 1

The house catching fire and I have to rush out in the middle of the night wearing one (I usually do it in my room with the door locked.)

Well, to be honest, that fear's more related to me running out of the house naked than diapered, those chances are much higher. =P

• Like 1

I dread that same situation TurtlePins. Sometimes I wonder if I'll wake up in the morning. If not, then it may be a few days before someone goes looking for me. Then they will find out EVERYTHING since I live alone and have things out in the open.

• Like 1

I have no "dreaded discoveries", but there are things which I'd rather not have known :angel_not: I guess it's a full acceptance of self that does it for me- there's no point in denying the truth even if it's embarrassing :blush: Even then I am not above omitting all the details about things I don't wish to share :rolleyes: I wear diapers for a 'medical need', yet on most days I can do without them if I really want to (which I do not) :P It's not really a lie putting it that way since I like to wear diapers, but it handles the situation far better than the 'whole truth' :thumbsup: Much may be discovered about me should I pass away or become unable to control my living situation if someone were to look, and that's why I have placed some very clear instructions in my will as to who will come in here to evaluate my possessions and what I want them to do with what they find. The persons I have made that request upon are very discreet and understanding and in the end it doesn't matter since I will be unable to control the situation anyway B) Dread = worry and I have more of that than I want now so I'm not going to add to that willingly :lol:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
Guest wxbuon4

I dread someone in my professional life finding out either by a misguided email or text or recognizing something about me online (like this message)

• Like 1

I dread doing something stupid, like i did a couple months ago, either because of my ADD or being too tired. I had left my plastic pants hanging in the shower to dry and forgot them so the next morning when the home health care aide came to give mother her bath, yep, there they were. I found them while cleaning up afterward. Nothing was mentioned.

And like PArms, I dread everything being found if I should suddenly pass

I dread not having that one last opportunity to purge.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

i dread being judged because of my weight.

i dread being having people i dont want to know, find out i wear diapers without a real medical reason.