LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Did This Word Come From F--K

Ok people about time for me to wright anouther post here.Now can anyone tell me where the f word came from?Good luck.

It's an acronym meaning "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", typically means prostitution.

Fork: A pronged tool primarily used for eating or digging.

Origin (OED): Old English forca, force (denoting an agricultural implement), based on Latin furca 'pitchfork, forked stick'; reinforced in Middle English by Anglo-Norman French furke (also from Latin furca)

That's the word you were thinking of, right? :P

The Pluck Yew is the one I have been told is true. It was also included in one of the excellent lectures by Robert Wuhl "Assume the Position"

Love it! You know there was a sequel to that?

The Universal Adjective

I guess I must've learned that word

When I was just a child

But how the f*ck would I know

It would drive my teachers wild?

It just seemed so descriptive

When I read it off the wall

I shouted it in the classroom

And had to stand in the f*ckin' hall

You know that I refined its use

When I was in the Navy

I learned to eat defensively

And say, "Pass the f*ckin' gravy!"

They taught me how to f*ck around

And live it up on leave

The ways I've learned to use that word

You wouldn't f*ckin' believe

Oh, the Universal Adjective is

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

I lost so many friends

I even lost my f*ckin' wife

The Universal Adjective is

F*ckin' up my life

I was sittin' in a bar one night

All f*cked up on tequila

My wife comes in all f*ckin' mad

Says, "I'll f*ckin' see ya!"

I really didn't understand

Just what the f*ck she meant

Until she took me into court

And she took every f*ckin' cent

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

I lost so many friends

F*ckin' up my life

The Universal Adjective

I guess I must've learned that word

When I was just a child

But how the f*ck would I know

It would drive my teachers wild?

It just seemed so descriptive

When I read it off the wall

I shouted it in the classroom

And had to stand in the f*ckin' hall

You know that I refined its use

When I was in the Navy

I learned to eat defensively

And say, "Pass the f*ckin' gravy!"

They taught me how to f*ck around

And live it up on leave

The ways I've learned to use that word

You wouldn't f*ckin' believe

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

I lost so many friends

F*ckin' up my life

I was sittin' in a bar one night

All f*cked up on tequila

My wife comes in all f*ckin' mad

Says, "I'll f*ckin' see ya!"

I really didn't understand

Just what the f*ck she meant

Until she took me into court

And she took every f*ckin' cent

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

F*ckin' up my life

I lost so many friends

F*ckin' up my life

I LOVE IT

It's an acronym meaning "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", typically means prostitution.

[/quoteDARN IT.Thought it might get to at least 3 befor anyone guessed it.You win kiddo.Gold star on your forhead.

There are numerous presumed meanings to the word F**K. The one I prefer is....

This acronym never was. It is an attempt to make an acronym out of the word, which origins date back several centuries and has always had a meaning associated with the sexual act, and this is the reason that it was taboo to include it in printed books; which has only made it more difficult to get to the origin of the word. The word may have been derived from a man named: "John le Fucker", a scoundrel and a cad, possibly even a sexual predator, as early as 1278. From this, others were compared to this man, i.e.: "You're just another fucker.", and also the reason prostitutes refer to their clients as "Johns". Printed usage of the current spelling dates back to a 15th century poem. The poem, which satirizes the Carmelite friars of Cambridge, England, called "Flen flyys," written in a mixture of Bastard Latin and Middle English about some wayward Monks. The relevant line (in B.L.) reads: "Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli", which translated means: "They, the monks, are not in heaven because they fuck the wives of Ely.". Monks were supposed to be celibate (not engaging in sexual relations), hence the reason they would not be in heaven as the poem states. Ely, the town referenced in the poem, is a small town near Cambridge, England.

I was once taught that F.U.C.K. stood for "From Understanding Comes Kindness", which is another way of describing the tender act of lovemaking.

which is a direct copy from here

Others claim it to be from....

a misguided attempt to explain the origins of the word fuck(which is most likely germanic). sometimes said to stand for "Fornication Under Consent of King" or "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", both of which are false.Man I'm so fucking stupid I thought F.U.C.K. was an acronym that created the word fuck.

which I personally believe to be false. I doubt that the real source will ever be found.

• Like 1

There are numerous presumed meanings to the word F**K. The one I prefer is....

This acronym never was. It is an attempt to make an acronym out of the word, which origins date back several centuries and has always had a meaning associated with the sexual act, and this is the reason that it was taboo to include it in printed books; which has only made it more difficult to get to the origin of the word. The word may have been derived from a man named: "John le Fucker", a scoundrel and a cad, possibly even a sexual predator, as early as 1278. From this, others were compared to this man, i.e.: "You're just another fucker.", and also the reason prostitutes refer to their clients as "Johns". Printed usage of the current spelling dates back to a 15th century poem. The poem, which satirizes the Carmelite friars of Cambridge, England, called "Flen flyys," written in a mixture of Bastard Latin and Middle English about some wayward Monks. The relevant line (in B.L.) reads: "Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli", which translated means: "They, the monks, are not in heaven because they fuck the wives of Ely.". Monks were supposed to be celibate (not engaging in sexual relations), hence the reason they would not be in heaven as the poem states. Ely, the town referenced in the poem, is a small town near Cambridge, England.

I was once taught that F.U.C.K. stood for "From Understanding Comes Kindness", which is another way of describing the tender act of lovemaking.

which is a direct copy from here

Others claim it to be from....

a misguided attempt to explain the origins of the word fuck(which is most likely germanic). sometimes said to stand for "Fornication Under Consent of King" or "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", both of which are false.Man I'm so fucking stupid I thought F.U.C.K. was an acronym that created the word fuck.

which I personally believe to be false. I doubt that the real source will ever be found.

OPPS,well after seeing all these replys i guess i was wrong.You all get a gold star

Seriously, any word that's been in use for hundreds of years is not going to be an acronym for anything. English is part of the Germanic language family, which means most words will have counterparts in other modern Germanic languages (German, English, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, etc) that will look somewhat similar. They will all have a common ancestor, usually Indo-European.

The F-word is actually a very important tool that I use when working on my (modern) car. It is an incantation that helps reach or loosen a stubborn part and is also used to express my opinion to the engineers that designed the car.

I can tell you with great confidence it came from the German root of "Ficken" which literally translated means "to fuck." Beyond that, I am no help sorry. :crybaby:

I can help though say if you want to tell someone off it would be "fick Dich" or if you're gettin some it would be "fick Mich"....or even "deine Mutter zu ficken." :ninja::wtf2:

Perhaps one of the most interesting words

in the English language today, is the word F*CK.

Out of all of the English words which begin with the letter F, F*CK is the only word referred to as the "F" word, it's the one magical word.

F*CK as most words in the english language,

is derived from German,

the word "fricken[?]", which means to strike.

In English, F*CK falls into many grammatical categories.

As a transitive verb, for instance.

John F*CK-ed Shirley.

As an intransitive verb, Shirley F*CKS.

It's meaning's not always sexual;

it can be used as an adjective, such as

John's doing all the F*CK-ing work.

As part of an adverb,

Shirley talks too F*CK-ing much.

As an adverb enhancing an adjective,

Shirley is F*CK-ing beautiful.

As a noun, I don't give a F*CK.

As part of a word abso-F*CKING-lutely,

or in-F*CKING-credible.

And, as almost every word in the sentence,

F*CK the F*CK-ing F*CK-ers.

As you must realize,

there aren't too many words

with the versatility of F*CK.

As in these examples describing situations

such as fraud,

I got F*CK-ed at the used car lot.

Dismay, Aw F*CK it.

Trouble, I guess I'm really F*CK-ed now.

Agression, Don't F*CK with me buddy.

Difficulty, I don't understand this F*CK-ing question.

Inquiry, Who the F*CK was that?

Dissatisfaction, I don't like what the F*CK is going on here.

Incompetence, He's a F*CK-off.

Dismissal, Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-F*CK yourself?

I'm sure you can think of many more examples.

With all these multi purpose applications,

how can anyone be offended when you use the word?

We say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech.

It will identify the quality of your character immediately.

Say it loudly, and proudly!

F*CK you!

George Carlin

• 9 months later...

"fornication under the concent of the king" its from back when couple need the kings blessing to be wed in England

That one's an urban myth, I'm afraid. The population was too overly illiterate at the time to have come up with a term based on acronym, doubly so because a lot of those terms didn't find use in English until after that era.

That one's an urban myth, I'm afraid. The population was too overly illiterate at the time to have come up with a term based on acronym, doubly so because a lot of those terms didn't find use in English until after that era.

I never said that they made the saying into the acronmy at the time that probably happened much later as you said and as to it being just an urban myth, I'd heard it from my history teacher