LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Workin On The Railroad

Continuing the theme of 'no' answers, no, I don't :P but as suggested in another thread, the railway is somewhat of a passion of mine. I was seriously pursuing a railway career about 4 or 5 years ago when quite suddenly, my life changed, my priorities changed, I found myself living a quarter of the way around the globe and suddenly it didn't seem quite so viable... C'est la vie :)

Another "No" answer, but a question: If you work for a railroad, do you need training pants? :whistling:

Long ago I had a friend who worked for the "Southern". With just six months to go till retirement he made a small mistake, found and corrected it himself with no delays or danger involved, and was fired over it just so they wouldn't have to pay his pension :o I'm glad that line is now defunct :glare: The legendary Saluda grade is about 20 miles from here, and it's as steep as it's reputation was.

Bettypooh

• 6 months later...

My granpa worked for Burlington northern until retirement. My hometown is a huge railroad hub. Biggest railyard bridge outside Chicago and 2nd biggest railyard in illinois. We've been working on getting the national railroad hall of fame built for quite a few years now but it's been plagued by budget problems. If I had never been burned and in a wheelchair i'd prolly be working there myself. I do have some n scale trains in the garage too but they have been put on hold for now-no room for a layout.