LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Would Rather Use The Woods..

Guest little_jonny

"On a plane" ?? I don't think anyone wants the passenger sitting next to them to pull one of these out..

I think they mean for you to still go in the airplane restroom, but you don't have to sit on that unsanitary, freezing cold metal airplane toilet.

or if you were in a small aircraft designed for one person that did not come equipped with a restroom

Um...WHO would fly the plane while you took your hands off the wheel? Good thing that plane is made for one person, because I wouldn't want to fly with someone not steering it so they could pee.

Most planes have an auto pilot which is like cruise control. Set your heading and such, and hit the button, and you can go about doing what you need. Most commercial jets today are flown by computer and the pilot is only needed for take off and landing :o so they sleep or what not while in flight, especially on long flights across the ocean.

Besides, the most you really need to worry about is being aware of what's going on. Worst case scenario, you can drop what you're doing and grab the stick in an emergency.

I'd feel safer knowing a pilot was doing this than the trucker driving a big rig on the freeway. While I don't know it first hand, I've heard some interesting stories about bottle bombs.