LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rapist Alert?

its not a bad sign rape fantasies are extremely common .... a fantasy is a fantasy.... if the person is enacting those fantasies with a consenting partner who shares the fantasy and a safe word is used there is absolutely nothig wrong with that....

there are people who enjoy having sex with 'ponies' this isnt a warning sign they want to have sex with a real horse

people e joy having sex with adults they treat as helpless babies... this isnt a warning sign they want to do that to real babies

people enjoy whipping etc someone .... this isnt a sig. they are going to find an unwilling partner and torture them

• Like 5

What would u do if someone told you that they had a fetish about raping someone (with their consent)? Is that a dangerous sign? Is that worse than having a diaper fetish?

then it would not be rape.rape is forseing someone to have sex.and of corse that would be bad sign. there is no way that would be worse then a diaper fetish

• Like 2

its not a bad sign rape fantasies are extremely common .... a fantasy is a fantasy.... if the person is enacting those fantasies with a consenting partner who shares the fantasy and a safe word is used there is absolutely nothig wrong with that....

there are people who enjoy having sex with 'ponies' this isnt a warning sign they want to have sex with a real horse

people e joy having sex with adults they treat as helpless babies... this isnt a warning sign they want to do that to real babies

people enjoy whipping etc someone .... this isnt a sig. they are going to find an unwilling partner and torture them

Your a darn smart cookie there sarha but try looking up just what rape is.There is a heck of a differance between the things you have said and rape.even if the outher person concented it would still not be rape.

• Like 1

nono i know if the two people are consenting its not rape what i meant was that finding another person and having a rape scenario ..... much like a sxenario where a person is 'forced' into diapers .... its not truely force because the other person is consenting to wear them.... i just meant that there is nothing wrong with having rape fantasies or with finding a way to 'act' on them without anyone actually being raped ... thru a roleplay scenario. .... so of course its not truely rape... just like my boyfriend isnt really 'forcing' me to be a baby , but we roleplay that scenario and each play our roll

• Like 2

What would u do if someone told you that they had a fetish about raping someone (with their consent)? Is that a dangerous sign? Is that worse than having a diaper fetish?

I would worry about a person who wanted to do this kind of thing, consent or no :wtf2: Some forcefulness consensual sex is fine, but to go further indicates someone wants to actually hurt someone :huh: and that ain't cool no matter how you frame the statement :bash:

Bettypooh

• Like 2

I would worry about a person who wanted to do this kind of thing, consent or no :wtf2: Some forcefulness consensual sex is fine, but to go further indicates someone wants to actually hurt someone :huh: and that ain't cool no matter how you frame the statement :bash:

Bettypooh

I agree

• Like 1

Comedian Louis CK had a bit about meeting a girl who he almost had sex with but didn't because she was acting like she didn't want sex so he stopped. The next day she came up to himad asked why he stopped and he told her because she was acting like she didn't want to. She said she did, and her fantasy was to meet a guy who she tookto her place and had sex with her even though she would act like she refused. He commented about how this means he would pick up a girl and have sex with her forcibly ON THE HOPES that she actually DID want to be "raped".

It's pretty funny, and is exactly what is being discussed here.

Bettypooh

Who here is qualified to judge any another's kinks? I have seen it a lot people whine that AB/DL isn't accepted in the kink community but tend to be very judgmental too. I go on Fetlife and see certain AB/DL's reccomending diaper play regardless of topic. Even to people who have no interest in our play, it gets thrown out there a lot. I have talked to people about rape play and while I don't have a problem with their kink, I honestly don't know if I have it me to do it. I would rather talk to someone and learn about their interests (whether or not I would to participate is another story) than to cast stones and say my fetish is better than yours. I have seen lots of things in the BDSM world that aren't me. Things that look painful or harmful to me are exciting and fun to others

behavior between consenting adults, sound familiar? We use it all the time. Maybe rape play is not your scene, fine. But their are people who think about it as much as we think about our diapers. Rape is crime and with good reason, rape play is a variance, a diversion a way of life for it's participants.

sorry to be light on the subject, but for some reason i got this image in my head of someone getting off on jumping out at people in those dark corners and raping to them.. Such torture to inflict on others

Understanding how guys are, even with consent in a scenario like this there will be a point where he will likely not stop for a 'safe word', thus degenerating the 'play' into something else :( I can see the appeal of it to some girls, but not to a 'guy' unless there is something more behind it than just 'play' :o And that is something that needs to be discouraged ;) Rare indeed is the guy who can keep strong motivations like this from going on to actions with the unwilling :huh: Therein lies my objection B)

Bettypooh

Understanding how guys are, even with consent in a scenario like this there will be a point where he will likely not stop for a 'safe word', thus degenerating the 'play' into something else :( I can see the appeal of it to some girls, but not to a 'guy' unless there is something more behind it than just 'play' :o And that is something that needs to be discouraged ;) Rare indeed is the guy who can keep strong motivations like this from going on to actions with the unwilling :huh: Therein lies my objection B)

Bettypooh

I rarely disagree with you Betty but you are absolutely wrong in this scenario, there are plenty of "guys" who partake in rape scenario with their girls who know exactly how to stop. This is just another form of role play, JUST LIKE ABDL play, only in a different facet. My girlfriend has a rape scenario fetish and I enact situations with her, even going as far as abducting her from work. I know exactly what I am doing and I know when to stop.

Folks, listen and listen well. Just because you do not understand a fetish or kink does not give you lateral to sit in your chair and make judgements. Be open with your judgements like this in an open forum and you are no better than the people who judge diaper wearers, gays, tranny's or anyone else in this world who is not understood. If you don't understand something, keep your mouth shut or ask questions to try and understand. Don't be a closed minded fool who goes about making broad generalizations and assumptions based on what you in your tiny paradigm believe to be true.

It will never cease to amaze me just how many folks in this community judge other kinks and people within their own community. This probably has something to do with why I choose not to align myself with the Abdl community and tend to stick with the BDSM community.

• Like 4

As long as both people are concenting and no one is beng hurt,then i dont see it as beeing in anyway dangerous,but as was said in another post as long as there was a safe word so that when someone wanted it to stop then it did.

Everyone has some sort of fetish,the only differance is that a rape fantasy is a real sxual fantasy,but everyone to there own and as long as it is only done for fun and it is not going to be a real rape sitation.

Have a bit of a rape fantasy myself, but as the victim... considering I have been sexually assaulted in the past I chalk it up to part of my mental illness and don't act on it, but it's there.

I know this is a stupid question but can someone explain to me the difference between BDSM and S&M? Thanks!

BDSM is a sort of acronym: BD = Bondange and Discipline, DS = Domination and Submission, SM = Sadism and Masocism. That's why our community's logo is a triskele.

433px-BDSM_triskelion_svg.png