LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Original Jerry Springer Ab Episode

Just came across this link on Fetlife, it's the first time I've seen it, thought others may also want to see it.

http://absitter.com/post/2011/02/12/A-Tribute-to-Tommie-and-all-The-Diaper-Pail-Friends-%28Video%29.aspx

Springer was a way different show back then, I almost thing it was decently presented. He asked good questions, didn't seem to judge (even though the one doctor and the audience did).

*huggles*

Michelle

Just came across this link on Fetlife, it's the first time I've seen it, thought others may also want to see it.

http://absitter.com/post/2011/02/12/A-Tribute-to-Tommie-and-all-The-Diaper-Pail-Friends-%28Video%29.aspx

Springer was a way different show back then, I almost thing it was decently presented. He asked good questions, didn't seem to judge (even though the one doctor and the audience did).

*huggles*

Michelle

Very Nice! I always wanted to see this, Thanks for posting!

The Ab's invloved in that that show are very inspiring. They talked with great intellect and it was refeshing to see abdl shown in a decent light. Its a shame other broadcasts from Springer made a mockery out of it. Seems as though once upon a time talk shows actually had some substance and were interesting. Are these people still in the community?

Excellent episode. When they introduced the doctors on the show, it reminded me of the first chapter I wrote in Bikini Twist. These were the exact controversies the doctors at the symposium (in the book) dealt with. There were so many questions I could have answered if I had been on that show. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd go public because that would no doubt cost me the privilege of working with children.

As was said it was good to see things shown in a good light,but later shows realy wer for the tv ratings and that is why they realy tore into things sad as it was.

Just seemed that some of his shows were made up for the tv,and realy never took a serious look at people and there fetish,might have let people see that abdl are just real prople and not a danger to anyone,as they would like to have us all think they were.

To this day, I still remember where I was when I saw a Jerry Springer Episode on AB's when it first aired but I think it was not this one, but one a couple years later. I was babysitting and knew it was going to be coming on because of previews I had seen. I was able to watch it by myself as the kids I was watching were in bed. I was so nervous I was going to somehow get caught watching this episode like one of the kids would walk into the room and see me watching it and as if they'd put it together that I was an dl or something. :rolleyes: Yeah, they were sound asleep, rooms away but I had the volume on soooo low so they wouldn't hear and I kept having to adjust it as the sound got loud and quiet throughout the episode. I remember my stomach just being full of butterflies as I watched it too. Odd how memorable a moment this episode was for me.

PS. 900th Post :)

Are these people still in the community?

It seems that nobody is sure about what's happened with Tommy. I'm pretty sure that Heidi was Heidi Lynn, a fairly well known AB (please correct me if I'm wrong) and she's no longer with us. I don't know who Stephanie is so I can't speculate on her.

Thank you for posting the episode. Up until now, I had never watched this episode. I always wanted to see it' but it was never either aired or reran in my area. This was the best talk show that i have seen that took this subject seriously. It is too bad that subsequent springer shows on this, made a joke out of it.

Thank you for posting the episode. Up until now, I had never watched this episode. I always wanted to see it' but it was never either aired or reran in my area. This was the best talk show that i have seen that took this subject seriously. It is too bad that subsequent springer shows on this, made a joke out of it.

The best one I've seen was the Tyra Banks one for talk shows. Non-talk show would be the one with Baby Ella, I think it was Secret Lives... or something like that.

I remember seeing that one and I have a copy of it, and I had the Donahue one at one point but I lost the Donahue one after a nasty accident with a bottle- no not a baby bottle of Tang- landed on my keyboard back in December of '08. Those were classic episodes, and this is before talk shows became the trash TV they are now.

I saw the Tyra Banks one, was some what preturbed by it- didn't care for it, and I liked how Ella handled it on Secret Lives of Women. Springer's nothing more than a creep anyway.

BabyChris121675

It seems that nobody is sure about what's happened with Tommy. I'm pretty sure that Heidi was Heidi Lynn, a fairly well known AB (please correct me if I'm wrong) and she's no longer with us. I don't know who Stephanie is so I can't speculate on her.

Yes, that's the same Heidi Lynn. She through her doll at the "expert" and called him a closed minded poopy head and it was a story she related a lot.

As far as i know tommy has passed away due to health probs ,Also as most of know heidi has passed to unfortunately ! .If anyone has or can get links to the Phil Donahue episodes and post them that would be great and informational !! .As far as i know he did a serious and decent show on this !.PS i would do this but don't know how to post links lol (sorry i need to learn !) :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting this. I enjiyed watching it. The male dr. Seemed as close minded as a person can get. I would like to see the Phil Donahue episode. The Springer show also showed how little was known about infantilism back then. I enjoyed watching the Tyra Banks episode in which the female on the show happenr to be a member here and she started a thread about it.

Because my husband Don and I had been guests on the AB episode of The Montel Williams Show in February 1992, we were asked to appear on Jerry Springer. Based on Springer's weird career as an Ohio politician I declined. The founder of DPF, Tommy S had already done a short talk show and recruited "Stephanie" and Heidi Lynn.

The only actually qualified and licensed psychologist on that episode was the late Mary Ann Hogan, PhD, of St. Louis. Dr. Hogan had counseled several clients who presented with a variety of problems, with infantilism usually being the least serious. At the time she was on Springer Dr. Hogan was researching a text book about many mental conditions. She flew out to Southern California to participate in an AB convention Don and I organized in April 1993, during which she interviewed all participants who were willing. Subsequently I met her many times in several cities. Unfortunately her own health declined before her text book was finished.

The jerk Heidi Lynn called "Poop Head" is a fake named Robert Butterworth. Back in 1992 he appeared often on CNN whenever a talking head was needed, until it was discovered he never received a license or had any clinical experience as a psychologist.

By the way, I was allowed to select the psychologist who appeared with us on Montel Williams. That was the late Jim Gordon, PhD, who lived and had his practice in West Hollywood, California. Dr. Gordon was then the leading consultant about issues between police agencies and the Gay Community. He had counseled clients who had more serious mental conditions and also dabbled in infantilism. Don and I had been friends with Jim Gordon since 1991 and remained good friends until his death.

"Stephanie" is an organizer of the Age Play event in the Mid West that has been mentioned on other threads of DD.

• Like 1

I first saw that show as a download on DPF site back in 2000. Personally, at that time, I thought that Jerry was somewhat bias in his response, 'final words'. He didn't seem to 'get' the AB/DL scene.

bbgirlmichelle gave us the link to Mommie Cheryl's site, and the Jerry Springer youtube show. Thank you bbgirlmichelle for the link. On that site is Link to Mommies baby Angel. Does anyone know what is the diaper that Angel is wearing? It looks like a thick adult disposable with one tape either side where most adult diapers have two or more.

• Like 1

I first saw that show as a download on DPF site back in 2000. Personally, at that time, I thought that Jerry was somewhat bias in his response, 'final words'. He didn't seem to 'get' the AB/DL scene.

bbgirlmichelle gave us the link to Mommie Cheryl's site, and the Jerry Springer youtube show. Thank you bbgirlmichelle for the link. On that site is Link to Mommies baby Angel. Does anyone know what is the diaper that Angel is wearing? It looks like a thick adult disposable with one tape either side where most adult diapers have two or more.

I think it's 2 tapes per side, just all of her poses hide the bottom tape but you can see the crease caused by the pull of that second tape where the diaper runs over her hip.

Those are very nice looking diapers.

Because my husband Don and I had been guests on the AB episode of The Montel Williams Show in February 1992, we were asked to appear on Jerry Springer. Based on Springer's weird career as an Ohio politician I declined. The founder of DPF, Tommy S had already done a short talk show and recruited "Stephanie" and Heidi Lynn.

The only actually qualified and licensed psychologist on that episode was the late Mary Ann Hogan, PhD, of St. Louis. Dr. Hogan had counseled several clients who presented with a variety of problems, with infantilism usually being the least serious. At the time she was on Springer Dr. Hogan was researching a text book about many mental conditions. She flew out to Southern California to participate in an AB convention Don and I organized in April 1993, during which she interviewed all participants who were willing. Subsequently I met her many times in several cities. Unfortunately her own health declined before her text book was finished.

The jerk Heidi Lynn called "Poop Head" is a fake named Robert Butterworth. Back in 1992 he appeared often on CNN whenever a talking head was needed, until it was discovered he never received a license or had any clinical experience as a psychologist.

By the way, I was allowed to select the psychologist who appeared with us on Montel Williams. That was the late Jim Gordon, PhD, who lived and had his practice in West Hollywood, California. Dr. Gordon was then the leading consultant about issues between police agencies and the Gay Community. He had counseled clients who had more serious mental conditions and also dabbled in infantilism. Don and I had been friends with Jim Gordon since 1991 and remained good friends until his death.

"Stephanie" is an organizer of the Age Play event in the Mid West that has been mentioned on other threads of DD.

When Tommy offered the tapes of those shows back in the late 80's in his rooster there where 4 shows.Can anyone remember the 4th one?He had them all on one tape.

When Tommy offered the tapes of those shows back in the late 80's in his rooster there where 4 shows.Can anyone remember the 4th one?He had them all on one tape.

DPF Videos

Four TV Talk ShowsTVT - Four TV Talk Shows on Infantilism (Donahue, Montiel Williams, Dr Dean Edell and The Shirley Show) are now available on one single four hour LP (Long Play) Video Tape. All the commercials have been removed, but other than that each of the five shows is completely intact. If you missed any of these shows, I'm sure you1ll find this video tape worthwhile, exciting and interesting. DPF members make up the majority of the guests on each show and the founder of DPF appears on two of them. Together with other interesting guests and psychologists, everyone makes a valiant attempt to present infantilism to the world in a good light, although TV talk shows are certainly not any easy place to do this.

Four TV Talk Shows TVTRegular price: $54.95Sale price: $44.95

It is probably accurate to say that Tommy (the DPF creator) was one of the founding fathers to attempt to get Infantilism out of the closet. It's no secret that he appeared on at least two TV shows as part of that exposure but if you were a DPF member, as I was, you also know that the talk shows were only a small portion of his work on exposing the fetish as something that was non-threateneing. I watched and listened to him in action when the subject came up out in public or as part of a question during one of his events. Some of the questions and ridicule would have made most anyone really angry but Tommy always held together and carefully explained why it was more fear of the unknown then the bad rap people projected as in their own minds. Pediphile was one of the topics which surfaced often. To listen to him patiently describe how wrong minded that was, was really a treat. Yes, Tommy is gone but well remembered and appreciated for all the effort he made on behalf of all of us.

Alli

• 4 weeks later...

Tommy was such a great speaker and a pioneer of what we know today, may he eternally rest in peace.

james

I have not heard officially that Tommy has passed, do you have info on this? :huh:

I have just watched the Springer episode. I have never seen this one before, only the later one which was more sensational. This one was very well handled, Springer wasn't too judgmental, and Tommy, Heidi and Stephanie were very eloquent. The Doctor was just an idiot. I would urge everyone to watch this. If you are worried what your partner might think about our fetish, then show them this.