LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

I had various wetting accidents at primary school - only two at secondary school aged 11/12.

One was when a teacher did not let me out of the lesson to go to the toilet - and everyone saw me, the other was on the bus returning from a school trip, and I wet myself on the way home, covered it up with my coat on the bus and luckily had dark trousers on. Had to walk home in my wet pants.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I remember up til 5th grade, I would dribble my pants during recess cuz I was too lazy to stop playing and go to the restroom.  I don't think I wet a lot in order for my classmates to notice.  I always worn jeans so it was kinda hard to notice the small wet spots.  By the end of recess, the wet spot dried up or diffused with the fabric so its not noticeable.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I never had an accident at school but I remember two from classmates in elementary school. A boy totally wet his pants in class and I recall him standing by radiators to get dry. Another time, a girl pooped her panties in class. She was a trooper and acted as if nothing happened.  She went home for lunch and returned clean and fresh.  No one ever teased her about her messed panties.

• 2 weeks later...

Accidents at school were a thing for me although most were partial where I'd do a bit in my pants which was rarely enough to show through and if it did it was just a small round spot. Most of the time it was contained to my underwear and I'd sometimes have days with multiple leaks that were spread out and so it never went through. I didn't have bladder issues or anything, just a habit of holding it in at school a lot because I disliked having to ask to go or the toilets available. It meant I was semi-regularly in a state of prolonged needing the toilet and the leaks happened when my attention was wandering and I'd forget about my need or just when I was getting a desperate.

I had one full wetting in Year 1 (UK Primary) and pooped myself once although I don't recall it very well.

On 2/1/2021 at 11:17 AM, Moochie said:

Another time, a girl pooped her panties in class. She was a trooper and acted as if nothing happened.  She went home for lunch and returned clean and fresh.  No one ever teased her about her messed panties.

This was exactly my attitude when I peed myself and I tried to pretend nothing had happened at all. Unfortunately it didn't go even remotely aswell as this girl. I guess a lot of the time its potentially easier to conceal having pooped than it is peed.

Accidents in school… just the title makes me blush. I’m a lot like you, @Dune1001. I was a bright but shy little guy who never wanted to tell anyone how much I needed the bathroom. I was also easily caught up in play, prone to wait too long, a year younger than all my classmates, and a little late to get full control.

From preschool through the first part of Grade 2 I was a little boy who, multiple times a week, had a wet patch just visible between my legs.

I had a few bigger pee accidents too — I don’t remember the details, probably because I found it so embarrassing, but I remember coming back from the nurse’s office in dry pants.

I have lots of memories of little leaks catching me by surprise as I was playing at gym or recess or wiggling in my chair not wanting to ask the teacher to go. I would peek down to see if it showed: often it did. I don’t know how often other kids noticed. I remember a few times when I’d wet myself more than this, trying to walk with my legs together so no one would know. (Of course I realize now that every teacher and parent who has ever looked after little kids knows what that walk means.)

One of the worst days started with being teased in the schoolyard by the class bully when I was about 6 — just because I was the smallest, not because of this.

“Look at the baby,” he said to his hangers on and the surrounding kids at play. “I bet he’s wet his pants.” I denied it with furious indignation, but he pushed me against the wall and a couple of them spread my legs apart, and to my great shame I actually had.

I don’t think he expected that and he didn’t quite know what to do, or maybe the bell rang. I don’t remember how it ended, but decades later I still feel the embarrassment.

(And then there was the time I didn’t go to the bathroom before a three hour standardized test when I was, I um, 16.)

On 2/14/2021 at 5:35 AM, nonny said:

I was a bright but shy little guy who never wanted to tell anyone how much I needed the bathroom. I was also easily caught up in play, prone to wait too long, a year younger than all my classmates, and a little late to get full control.

Its funny how, apart from the part regarding age, these two sentences could easily have been used to describe me. And much of your post.

On 2/14/2021 at 5:35 AM, nonny said:

I have lots of memories of little leaks catching me by surprise as I was playing at gym or recess or wiggling in my chair not wanting to ask the teacher to go.

This resonates. The combination of never wanting to leave my task, play or work, alongside my shyness set the scene and I remember holding and leaking a lot in various scenarios, whether it was squirming around on one of those little plastic chairs that in retrospect look heinously uncomfortable, on the playground, in the hall, many situations around the school.

I think I may have been lucky in how often the leaks showed up and I must admit I have wondered why it wasn't more of an issue. I think it may have been the grey school trousers we wore that partly saved the day, as I think they tended not to show wetness unless it was a significant gush or just excessive build up. It would explain the days where my underwear would feel pretty wet but there wasn't anything, at least to my knowledge, showing. There was the odd time it did though, and I recall those times looking down and seeing the spot on my front. I've honestly thought about trying to acquire an adult pair of this classic UK uniform one day.

I guess I was also lucky not to experience any direct bullying around it, or the shame it may have brought. There was certainly shame from the day I had a full accident and essentially the entire playground was aware, and although I was teased it didn't translate into proper bullying, or if it did I've blocked it out. 

I was a little defensive to any speculation or questions to me needing the toilet. I remember once vehemently denying I needed a pee to someone in my class. She said something to me about my clear need to go after observing her classmate pulling every 'need the toilet' manoeuvre in the book, and I denied it in an almost frustrated rebuttal like I didn't want the topic to be discussed. 

1 hour ago, Dune1001 said:

I was a little defensive to any speculation or questions to me needing the toilet. I remember once vehemently denying I needed a pee to someone in my class.

Yes, the similarities in our reactions at that age are really strong.

I did this too. If I really needed to go and was wiggling around shyly trying to hide it, and then someone asked me — many times I would say no, out of embarrassment that they actually knew why I was wiggling.

And then I would be stuck holding even longer, while trying to show the urgency even less.

A similar situation was when I had already slipped and wet my pants a little I didn’t want to get up and go to the bathroom, because people might see. The leak would take some pressure off and give me a few minutes of relief, but the urgency would come back. If my pants weren’t dry yet I would try to hold on, and sometimes end up peeing them more.

It’s hard to understand looking back, when having an accident in class was so much more embarrassing than leaving to go to the bathroom.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 4:52 AM, nonny said:

I did this too. If I really needed to go and was wiggling around shyly trying to hide it, and then someone asked me — many times I would say no, out of embarrassment that they actually knew why I was wiggling.

And then I would be stuck holding even longer, while trying to show the urgency even less.

The funny thing is, in retrospect I don't think any of my efforts to hide what was happening were ever really successful, even though in my mind I had this preconception I would be able to either deflect attention or disguise it so I wouldn't get asked. I remember trying to cover my pee dances or wiggling by pretending I was doing other things, particularly during playtime or say P.E where I would just act as if I was really into something and assume this would cover the need to go.

I think the reality was less that I wasn't getting asked because I was concealing it well than it was just I was a fairly low-maintenance kid compared to others in my class and any adult eyes were preoccupied with other things. So it was still fairly obvious to classmates or anyone else, but those in any position of responsibility to question it often passed me by due to general "quiet smart kid who gets on with it" demeanour. I think its likely more classmates noticed than I realised, but for the most part only a few ever questioned. Yet I remember when they did it being embarrassing and as said, almost being frustrated it was brought up. Its funny that this denial and holding it from shyness later became a fixation in life.

It is hard to understand but I guess we look back from an adult perspective on behaviour that can't be explained from said adult mindset!

On 4/4/2021 at 12:50 PM, Dune1001 said:

The funny thing is, in retrospect I don't think any of my efforts to hide what was happening were ever really successful

It’s so true. Later on as a babysitter and then parent, it’s just so ridiculously obvious when a kid has to pee and is trying to pretend otherwise or is caught up in play and waiting too long. It must’ve been no secret at all most of the time.

I was a similar kind of well-behaved, friendly, curious and low maintenance kid. Nagging me would probably have just made me shyer and more embarrassed, and like you’re suggesting there were lots of kids needing a different level of supervision and attention.

I had a bit of a talent too for never believing I was actually going to lose control and have one of those little leaks, or even wet myself. Somehow I was able to feel certain of that over and over again, that this time I could hold that long. It was only a few more minutes… And I was bigger now… and how big I was now I would make it even more embarrassing to ask.

This led to me completely peeing my pants in a piano lesson once when I was about 6. I did it gradually in helpless waves of loss of control over most of a half hour, and didn’t say a word because I was so mortified each time my pants got wetter. By the end of the lesson I’d done it all. My teacher was as kind a woman as you can possibly imagine, and when she finally realized she was just baffled at why I didn’t ask her to go. And there really is no other answer than that I was shy (and shyer with every leak) and 6.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember once in preschool I started to wet my pants on the playground, I was out of sight of the teacher so I pulled my pants down and peed under the playground, it was a old wooden one with loose stone not the mulch most have today. 

• 8 months later...
On 9/28/2019 at 9:32 AM, JamieJamie said:

All through elementary school, I frequently wet my pants a little when playing outside. I just didn't know I was wetting while running, playing tags or just playing. I usually wore jeans so it wasn't very noticeable. I don't think I cared or nobody every laughed cuz it wasn't noticeable so I wasn't too worried. 

Me  to  All through elementary school i peed my pants  

every day i had noticeable cd size wet spots and some times

bigger wet spots pee accidents

• Like 1
On 1/16/2022 at 11:38 PM, ZIEDANE said:

Me  to  All through elementary school i peed my pants  

every day i had noticeable cd size wet spots and some times

bigger wet spots pee accidents

This sounds like me too! Not every day but I peed my pants all through elementary too. I didn't want to miss anything fun and would be wetting my pants so I didn't have to take time to go to the bathroom.

• 1 month later...

Peed my pants once just after getting off my bus coming home, I got as far as my front yard and couldn't hold it any longer and just stood on our front lawn and peed filling my shoes and soaking my pants. In fourth grade a girl peed herself while sitting at her desk and I remember the big pool of pee under her desk. 

Also when I was in sixth grade out at resess there was a fourth grade boy standing outside his classroom door with very wet pants including his pant legs. He said he was waiting for his mom to come and get him.

• Haha 2
  • 3 months later...

Okay, so I was in a special education preschool and one day we were in a circle reading a book. Either a kid next to me or I did (can't remember) pooped there pants and the aids checked all of us. 

Come elementary school by best friend (also had special needs) would have these accidents while in class, he didn't know they just happened. I remember his parents coming in with diapers and putting then on him. 

Move to 3rd grade he had an accident in my class, he had clothes in the room and went to change. My cousin seeing this decided to pass himself and he gets to go home.

• Like 1

I wet my pants a couple times at the start of the first grade. Kindergarten had a bathroom right there in the classroom you could use any time. It was a huge surprise to me to get to my first grade classroom and not only find it had no bathroom but sometimes we were just expected to hold it. Took me some time to adjust.

• Like 2

AS a young child I would have occasion accidents in school.  I was in diapers but sometimes I needed to be changed.  I would after a accident go to the nurses office and their she would clean me up and change me.  I was embarrassed at first but after a while it as a ritual.

The cleaning up was better than staying in a wet diaper.

• Like 2

Well like I've mentioned on other forums on here, I wet pants quite a bit in school. Even pooped myself an couple times!? Although that rarely ever happened, but looking back it feel good to just go in my pants whenever I wanted. Not that I did that on purpose, it was just that I couldn't hold it anymore sometimes. I used to hold my poopie all day in school, and sometimes when I would release up to hold it for hours and hours and hours and it felt SO GOOD. I know you're not supposed to enjoy when you make a poopie in your pants, but I did.????????? When I was in kindergarten I would wear Diapees in school because I refused to go poopie in the potty like a big boy. Funny enough, I don't actually remember making a fudgie wudgie in my diaper that often. I mostly went pee-pees in my diapers, even though I wasn't supposed to. I didn't care, I was a BAD boy.?????????

When I got to elementary school, when I was seven and eight, I would have pee-pee accidents on a regular basis. It wasn't every day, but it was ALMOST every day. I'm surprised my mom NEVER sent me with Diapees to school. It wasn't that I would do it on purpose. It was just I had a VERY weak bladder, like it was made of glass or something.????????? If my mom sent me with Diapees to school that would have saved a LOT of time and effort. But who knows?! I might've gotten to comfortable going pee-pees and poo-poos in my pants and receiving diaper changes on the regular. But looking back, I WISH that had happened to me.???????????♥️??☺️??

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to have accidents all the time - even at secondary school a few times - once on a trip while caving and I peed myself inside my wetsuit and once on a bus coming home - often ended up getting home with wet pants as I didn’t like to go at school

• Like 2

The last public accident I had was in grade 3 during a test I peed my pants waiting too long to go to the bathroom. My teacher got mad at me and made me walk in front on the whole class with my gym shorts to go change myself. I got teased about it for a few months after but not the rest of the year.

I never had another public accident but I was so close many times and grateful it never happened again in front of anyone.

54 minutes ago, Ryan1967 said:

I used to have accidents all the time - even at secondary school a few times - once on a trip while caving and I peed myself inside my wetsuit and once on a bus coming home - often ended up getting home with wet pants as I didn’t like to go at school

Why didn't you like to go potty at school buddy, and how did your parents react when you came home with pee-pee pants?! Did they put you back in diapers for that?!?????♥️???☺️

• 1 month later...

I have this very vague recollection of having a pee accident and having to go to the Nurse's office to get cleaned up. She had a selection of undies and even pants for the little kids.  I think either Kindergarten or 1st grade.  That is about it for me.

When I was in 3rd or 4th grade, I lived in an apartment complex that had tunnels between all the buildings and there was a laundry room down there as well which had a bathroom, the only one in the complex of probably 10 buildings.  FWIW there were lockers down there for people to store things and even the emergency water and rations since it was the official fallout shelter if there was a nuclear attack (1969 USA and the Cold War was very real).  As kids we used to play down there whenever the weather was bad which being in the far north, it was bad a lot.  We were playing and this one kid announced he really had to go and we were about as far away by tunnel from the laundry room as one could be.  We were a group of probably 5 kids. We started running for the laundry room bathroom with our friend. He is moaning I gotta go, I gotta go and he stops running about one tunnel from the bathroom and you can tell what is happening.  He pooped himself right there.  We all walked the last tunnel distance to the bathroom and I remember a couple of the boys poked him in the butt which was obviously full of poop and of course he was walking funny too.  We got to the bathroom and he grabbed me and pulled me in to the bathroom with him to guard the door as it had no lock and him asking what do I do. I told him he needed to clean up and said a lame joke I think you already did the doodoo.  We were lucky that day as the bathroom had toilet paper which was not always the case.  I will never forget him pulling his pants down and his undies were full of poop and standing watch while he cleaned up.  We got out and all continued to play.  We would tease him about his accident when he was being obnoxious but it was never a big deal.  Those tunnels were wild play areas, with rats, huge rusty heating and water pipes wrapped in asbestos, and lockers that people who moved out would leave stuff behind...clothing, furniture, all sorts of stuff. I spilled a lot of blood in those tunnels from fights and accidents doing stupid things like makeshift push go karts as the tunnels were steeply sloped.  My first kiss was in those tunnels and later a very goofy make out attempt.      

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hiii !

I'll try and keep it short. 

I did at least a couple of times a week. I think I liked the way it felt. 

Teacher would send me to the nurse, change of clothes, back to class.

After a while quit saying anything just went through the day like that. I guess I'm weird, I liked smelling pissy. Teachers ignored it and this went on till 4th grade. The teasing drove it underground. Fast forward to high school and it resurfaced this time in secret. So here I am today a wanna be 4year old who won't give up his pacifier, diapers, stuffed animals and cute clothes. Gosh this lifestyle is great but expensive LOL ?. I'm pretty open these days but not flagrant, just enough to make people go hmmmn.

So much for short. LOL 

?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii !

I'll try and keep it short. 

I did at least a couple of times a week. I think I liked the way it felt. 

Teacher would send me to the nurse, change of clothes, back to class.

After a while quit saying anything just went through the day like that. I guess I'm weird, I liked smelling pissy. Teachers ignored it and this went on till 4th grade. The teasing drove it underground. Fast forward to high school and it resurfaced this time in secret. So here I am today a wanna be 4year old who won't give up his pacifier, diapers, stuffed animals and cute clothes. Gosh this lifestyle is great but expensive LOL ?. I'm pretty open these days but not flagrant, just enough to make people go hmmmn.

So much for short. LOL 

?‍♂️

Oh ! As an add on. When I  peed it wasn't a full wetting, always sitting and just enough to wet the front, crotch and a little ways up the butt.

• Like 2