LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jobs

I'm a jack-of-all-trades. I worked a number of years as an auto mechanic. My wife and I did a short time with the U.S. Forest Service. I worked as a machine tool operator for seven years then I bought a franchise and ran that for another seven years. Right now I'm a systems operator at a large warehouse and have been there thirteen years. I'm looking for a job that I can do from out of my house hoping that will take me into the future.

-DR

Web hosting and design. Technically still a Journalist, though health and life hasn't let me do more work at it lately. Also an ordained minister, but not currently practicing.

Before now, 10 years in web-marketing and journalism; ten years in customer service jobs and a long long time ago: paper boy and bed maker.

I just became a member but have been looking at the forum for a while and noticed all types of people here and was wondering what kind of jobs y'all have.

Former Combat Medic

Current EMT/Firefighter

wait a minute.....insanewiener....that made me :roflmao: because the first thing i thought of was "crazy dick" :whistling:

I was a walmart associate, before and after that--unemployed

wait a minute.....insanewiener....that made me :roflmao: because the first thing i thought of was "crazy dick" :whistling:

I was a walmart associate, before and after that--unemployed

Its an old screen name from a long long time ago and I liked it because it always raises some laughs

When I did work I was a mechanic I worked for a few new car dealers and tons of used car dealers over the years, in the 70's I went out on my own in my own shop.

I also bought and sold used cars, mostly cars I bought for myself then passed on to people who wanted a car that was mechanically right but didn't care if they had slight body imperfections.

I still enjoy buying and working on cars, I guess I was very lucky to enjoy what I did, most of the time I did repairs for nothing just to help friends get by.

i work for social security, i'm the one who decides who gets on disability and who doesn't..

*edit* didnt realize we could share past jobs previously i was a janitor at my univ before that home depot cashier/plumbing/freight team associate before that assistant baker at kroger before that sub assembler in the wax room third shift at a factory before that library aide / substitute teacher / private tutor before that baker in a grocery store and before that a nanny for a family of four!!! all this and im only 28!!!!

Currently I'm a manager at a very large up and coming food chain. But I'm sure in time that will change. But the money is good. I've done practically everything that doesn't involve a degree. And even some that required a short term certificate, such as nursing assistant.

Software developer, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator for VOIP phone systems, email systems, web and database servers, transaction processing systems... Basically if it has to do with a computer and the internet, I've probably done it in the last year. Though technically it's not a job anymore, it's my own business and I have clients that I do this work for.

*hugs*

Michelle

I used to work for the government in one of the most hated professions going, but quit that to raise a family. Now I don't have enought time to work and I love it. Thankfully I have a husband that earns enough for me to not have to work but who knows what the future holds. Once my eldest goes to university I'll probably have to work again :crybaby: .

I have worked in yarn & cotton mills after 4-5 years with grocery store. Ten years now with fiber mill. Fence jobs off & on since 16; good side money. Handyman for family & friends when I have the time & know I can do it right. Growing up a preachers kid we had to do alot of repairs for ourselfs. Dad got paid $25 a month his 1st church as pastor.(Someone said one time he was in it for the money.)LOL

I'm an electronics associate with Walmart, but before that I've worked with colleges, with polling agencies, and with other retail stores.

Oh thank God! I know someone with the key! Tired of searching for people to open the cases in electronics!

Started out in highschool working in kitchens, delivering pizzas for a national chain. Became a chef(papered), worked in large kitchens and managed a cpl small restaurants, did some traffic control for quite a few years, worked for a company who installed underground utility piping, excavating. Last 16 years been working for a construction company as a laborer now turned red seal carpenter last 6 yrs..

I'm the manager of a pre school. Been working with children since I was 16. Worked in McDonalds for a few months and worked in a small supermarket between the ages of 16 - 18 because I couldn't afford to live off the pay from just one job.