LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sucking Up

Guest clinediap

I think Alicia is having some serious regrets about her plan. Besides, that though, this story is Absolutely Awesome! Please Continue!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

Chapter 19

Alicia was exhausted by the time she was allowed to get up off of the chair, mostly emotionally, but also physically, even though she hadn't done all that much that day. Diane seemed to sense that, or at least to think that Alicia had learned her lesson for the day, as she was strangely kind to her as she led her into the kitchen and extracted the bar of soap from her mouth, cleaning up the suds that had dripped down her cheeks and onto her dress. She took down a cup and filled it with water for Alicia, and while that was good enough for rinsing her mouth out, Alicia was feeling quite thirsty by then, and water just wouldn't do.

Diane followed her gaze to the box sitting by the kitchen table, then shook her head. "I don't know that you want that, sweetie," she said gently.

In her mind, Alicia was raging at the woman, pointing out that the only reason she shouldn't was because of whatever drugs Diane had put there herself, but out loud she just pouted. She didn't care if she had another accident later - she was already in diapers, for God's sake, what else could happen? - she just wanted a taste of the drink.

"Well," Diane acquiesced, "You were a good girl through most of your punishment... I guess if you really want it." She grabbed a dull purple bottle from the far side of the box and gave it to Alicia, who started to drink it as she toddled down the hall at Diane's side. After everything she'd been through, it tasted so good... Even through the aftertaste of the soap, it made her feel better. In fact, she thought, that bottle didn't seem to have the aftertaste that the ones Diane had dosed had. Maybe Diane hadn't gotten to that side yet! It annoyed her a little that Diane thought she was stupid enough not to notice that.

In the bathroom, Diane took Alicia's dress and bra off, tossing them into the hamper, then carefully untaped her diaper. Alicia felt a little sick as the smell hit her nostrils, and she had to admit that she was glad she wasn't the one doing the cleaning up. She heard some plops as Diane emptied the diaper into the toilet, then squirmed as Diane started cleaning her up with toilet paper, whining as her red hind end was touched.

"It's all right," Diane told her soothingly. "It'll be over soon... I'm going to have to get you some baby wipes, won't I? Those would feel much better. And you need some nice baby powder, too, don't you? If I'd known you were going to be back in diapers so soon, I'd have bought some this morning. And you were being such a naughty girl in the store today, weren't you? You made me forget all about it."

While Alicia had certainly thought her behavior was warranted at the time, she could only nod now, knowing it was best to agree. Finally, Diane finished, gently taking Alicia's bottle, ignoring the girl's whimper, and helping her into the tub, turning her around and turning on the shower before starting to fold up the diaper to dispose of it. The coolness of the water was nice, or, rather, would have been had she kept her shower on a less forceful setting. As it was, it felt as if her already tender butt was being attacked by a million tiny ice needles, making her squeal out loud and rush to the far side of the tub.

"What are you doing?" Diane demanded at the sound, turning back around and giving her a strange look before thinking to hold her hand out in front of the water. She reached up and fiddled with the shower head a little, then tugged Alicia back into place, letting the water flow over her, cleaning her off, cooling her down. After a while, once she'd shuffled off with the dirty diaper and returned a few minutes later, Diane wrapped Alicia in a towel and took her back out of th shower, letting her stand by as she plugged the drain and turned off the shower head, dumping something from a bottle into the ever growing pool of water in the tub.

Alicia's stomach turned a bit as she saw the bubbles start to form, remembering all the ones that she'd had in her mouth so recently, but once she got past that, she had to admit that the idea of a bubble bath wasn't all bad. And as she slipped into the water, it was, indeed, quite relaxing, at least until she tried to sit down. With a little maneuvering, though, she managed to rest on the side of her leg, in a position that wasn't too painful.

"Now, I'm trusting that you're capable of getting yourself clean," Diane lectured her. "I will bathe you myself if I need to, but I'm giving you a shot first, while I go get your dinner started." Alicia nodded, taking her washcloth and getting started as Diane left, closing the door all but a crack behind her. All Alicia really wanted to do was relax there, but somehow she felt the need to prove to Diane that she could still do something by herself, even something as simple as this.

Her chest felt very sore as she washed it, making her wince at even the slightest touch. She knew her bottom would probably hurt even more, if she spent too much time on it, but she was pretty sure the shower had cleaned her off well enough that she didn't have to. Other than that, it was simple, and before long, she was leaning back, just enjoying the feeling of being clean after spending what had felt like an eternity in her soiled diaper.

All too soon, Diane returned, helping her up and back into her towel, drying her off and then giving her a good looking over. It used to be that Alicia liked having her body looked at - though she preferred men to be doing it - but Diane had already seen more than enough of it, and she knew there wasn't much worth seeing anymore. It definitely wasn't the same.

"It'll do," was Diane's final judgment, before ushering the still naked girl over to her bedroom, where Alicia could see a pair of diapers waiting on her bed, spread open, one over top of the other. "Up, up," Diane instructed, patting the center of them. Alicia stared up at her questioningly. "I have other things to do," Diane told her. "And we know from last night that you're too lazy to change yourself, and that you're a heavy wetter. So I'm making sure you don't leak all over the place."

Alicia pouted, but rather than complaining, she complied, climbing up onto her bed and onto the diapers, watching with dismay as Diane fastened one, and then the other. It felt like she had a pillow strapped between her legs, and when she got to her feet, she was quite bow-legged, her gait, once Diane had put her into a Sleeping Beauty nightshirt, not just a waddle anymore, but a full-fledged toddle. Diane set her down at the kitchen table, a plate of hot dogs, SpaghettiOs, and green beans in front of her, and told her, "Eat up! I'll be by tomorrow to check on you. If you really want to be a good girl, you can do the dishes, but you don't have to. I know you've had a hard day."

And then, at last, Alicia was alone. It wasn't something she was unused to, by any means, yet somehow, knowing she was in the body of a kid, and dressed even younger, her relief at being rid of Diane quickly turned into anxiety. She ate her dinner quickly, putting her plate in the sink, then grabbed a drink from the box - the far side, where she'd seen Diane take the one before - and toddled into the living room to turn on her TV. Nothing good was on, but just having the sound of the voices there made her feel a little better.

Sure enough, the drink tasted like the first one she'd taken, fresh from the box, untampered with, and the sweet taste comforted her, even as she began to realize that she was feeling pretty tired already. She also needed to pee, but the thought of having to go to the bathroom, get out of both diapers, then back into them, outweighed the icky idea of actually wetting herself, especially considering that she'd already been in a messy diaper that day, so she just let herself go.

A few minutes later, yawning, she gave up on trying to stay awake and went back down the hall to her bedroom, leaving the TV on, softly, in the living room. She laid down on her bed and tried to go to sleep, but she just couldn't quite manage it until she got up and turned on the light in the bathroom across the hall, closing the door most of the way so just a little light shone into her bedroom. Then she went back to her bed, laid down on her stomach, and fell asleep.

She was quite relieved the next morning not to wake up to find Diane already waiting for her, as that meant she wasn't about to be filled full of nasty oatmeal yet again, more than happy to go back to her plain, but more than good enough for her, breakfast of toast. The padding in her diaper felt a bit wet and squishy to her, though she couldn't tell for sure if it was any wetter than it had been when she went to sleep. She hoped not, that Diane's mocking from the day before hadn't come true, that she wasn't really wetting her bed, but she really couldn't tell one way or the other.

After breakfast, and another wetting as she hid bottles from the far side of the box in the backs of her cupboards, she decided it was high time she change herself, so she went to her room, to her underwear drawer. Where only a few days ago, it had been rather bare, with only her day of the week panties, now it was full to bursting, with anything someone age six or below could want, or need. She began to grab for her Sunday panties - white, with a ladybug - but had to stop herself. Even if she'd found an area of un-altered drinks, she was sure the drugs from earlier were still effecting her - why else would she have so easily just decided to wet her diaper? - and she wasn't about to give Diane the satisfaction of seeing her in another pair of soaked panties whenever she showed up.

So she got herself a pair of pull ups and put them on, then made her way, slightly amazed at how much easier walking was without all that bulk between her legs. No wonder it took babies so long to learn to walk, she mused as she went back to the living room. There was still a dull ache in her bottom from the spanking, but the pain had faded much more quickly than she'd expected. The pain in her chest, however, was only getting worse, to the point where she was really wondering if she should tell Diane about it.

When Diane finally showed up, however, bustling in with another shopping bag and immediately walking over to her, pulling up the skirt of her nightshirt and tsking at her wet pull up, Alicia changed her mind. "Look at this!" she declared, pulling Alicia to her feet and turning her around to see the small wet spot on the couch. "If this were my house, I'd be putting you back over my knee right now." Alicia blushed, having not even noticed she was getting that wet.

"If you want to be a lazy-bones, that's all right - it's Sunday - but if you're not even going to try to use the bathroom, then you should at least put yourself in a diaper."

"I did try," Alicia lied, resenting the implication, even if it was true.

Diane just shook her head and took her into the bathroom to clean her up, wiping her bottom with the new baby wipes, then diapering her properly, using what Alicia felt was far too much baby powder, as if she were trying to make her smell as if she'd been dipped in it. "Are you just going to lay around all day?" Diane asked her once she was all taped up, standing there in nothing more than a diaper.

Alicia considered lying, claiming she had something important she was going to get done that afternoon, but she couldn't think of what that could possibly be. And, since she didn't know how long Diane was staying, she also didn't know whether she'd be caught in the lie, so she just nodded.

"All right, then you're all set," Diane declared. "You're fine," she said as Alicia began to protest her near nudity. "You're going to be the only one here, why make even more laundry?" Alicia didn't have an answer for that. "Now, are you going to be able to change yourself?" Alicia stared at her blankly, making her roll her eyes. "I can come by tonight and put you into your night diapers, but you really shouldn't stay in the same diaper until then, or you'll get diaper rash. Do you want that?" Alicia shook her head. "I didn't think so."

Alicia waddled back to her couch and plopped back down, staring up at the TV as she heard Diane clamoring about in the kitchen, cooking and cleaning, and, most likely, drugging the rest of the bottles. Alicia smiled to herself, glad she had outsmarted her there, anyway, and waited for her to leave.

"Have fun on your day off," Diane told her as she headed for the door. "Tomorrow you start your new life."

That broke Alicia out of her television induced stupor. What was that supposed to mean? She started to ask, but Diane was already out the door. She scrambled to her feet to chase after her, stopping at the doorway, reminding herself she was only wearing a diaper. She resolved to demand an answer when she returned that evening, but she fell asleep partway through the afternoon, snoozing through the woman's second visit, the only evidence that she'd returned the fact that Alicia awoke in a double diaper again, finding a note that ordered her to to be in "Bed by 8!"

Alicia scoffed at that, balling it up in her fist and throwing it away. Diane could, and had, done a lot to her, but she couldn't enforce a bedtime if she wasn't even there. So she stayed up as late as she could in defiance, worrying about what was waiting for her the next morning.

• Like 2

Think about it, what plastic surgery did she save up all her money for that leaves scars in the upper chest area?

What happens when the tissue surrounding that operation start to shrink?

Brilliant so far!

Wow, the speed & progression of this story & the Regression of Alicia, are both at wonderful paces. Please Continue. I Love this story.

Guest clinediap

Chapter 20

One week ago, Alicia had woke up, bright and early - a little too early, really, as she was still fretting over her decision. She was still debating with herself as she stepped into her shower, letting the, as always, frigid water shock her out of her sleepy haze, hoping it would bring her some clarity. It probably wouldn't be her only chance, she knew, but if it failed, she knew she'd have to wait for a while before making another attempt, or it might look too much like she was searching for Dr. Jadin's weak point. Which was, of course, what she was doing, but if she made it obvious, then it really wouldn't work.

She stepped out of her shower, flattening her hair out straight, painting out her freckles, and all her other imperfections, slipped into a pair of panties that were barely there, then threw open her closet to find just the right outfit. All of her clothes had been chosen to show off at least one part of her, if not more, to remind everyone around her of just how beautiful she was, make them jealous, or desirous.

What a difference a week could make.

"Wakey, wakey," Diane chanted, shaking her awake. Alicia groaned, still exhausted, rolling over to look at her clock. "Someone sounds sleepy," Diane taunted. "Did she stay up past her bedtime?" Alicia didn't answer, but she didn't need to. "Little girls like you should realize that adults always know better. And if we tell you to be in bed at a certain time, it's because we don't want you to be tired all day. But it's too late for that, now isn't it?"

"I'll be fine after my shower," Alicia mumbled.

"That would be fine," Diane said, "if you were having a shower."

Alicia stared up at her, confused. "Umm.. But I need to get clean..."

"And by your bathtime, you'll need that even more," Diane agreed. "But it's not time for that yet. Little girls like you need structure in their lives, and I'm going to make sure you get it." With that, she pressed a piece of paper to the wall above Alicia's bed, sticking it there. "There's one of these on your refrigerator, too, but it's really very simple.

"Every morning, first thing, you're going to fill your little diapers for me. We can't let you have another accident like that at work - it takes far too long to clean up, it's terribly unsanitary, and you'll stink up the whole office. So you're going to do it here. If you can't do it on your own, I can find some encouragement for you, trust me."

"But that..." Alicia protested, eyes wide. "My bathroom's right there, why can't I just-"

"After that," Diane continued, ignoring Alicia, "you'll have breakfast, and then, after that, your bath. We'll get you dressed for your day, and then it's off to work. As soon as you get home, if you're not in diapers at the office - which will be very unlikely - you're going back into them, and they're going to be full again. Then you have time to color, or I got you some stickers, so you can decorate your diapers so they're not so boring, before you get another bath. Then you're into a fresh diaper so you can eat dinner, and after that, it's straight into bed so you can be rested up to do it all over again the next day!"

Alicia was stunned. She had realized that she was slowly losing all control over her life, but never had she thought it had gone this far. Replace work with daycare, and it sounded like the sort of life a two year old might lead.

"Aww, don't worry," Diane smiled at her, patting her head. "I'll make sure to keep your diet nice and high in fiber so you can keep to your schedule." Alicia whimpered, helplessly squirming as Diane rubbed her tummy, then moved her hand further south, peeking inside the legholes of the double diapers. "But for now, let's get you into the bathroom."

Even with the memory of her punishment Saturday night fresh on her mind, Alicia couldn't stand by quietly as every last bit of her former life was wiped away by this new existence. "No!" she pouted, sitting up. "I didn't agree to all this, I'm not gonna do it!"

Diane didn't seem upset - she kept smiling as she grabbed Alicia's wrist and pulled her roughly up and into the bathroom. "That's not how it works, sweetie. You're a little girl - children don't get to say no to adults. They do what they're told. You need to take no out of your vocabulary. And I know just the way to do it."

Even before she held up the soap, Alicia knew what was coming, and regretted her defiance. "I'm sorry," she squeaked.

"If you really are," Diane said, "this will be the last time we have to do this. But somehow, I doubt it will be." Alicia sniffled, reluctantly opening up, hoping her obedience would lead to some lenience, though if it did, it wasn't immediately evident, as Diane was more than happy to fill her mouth with soap as she opened the medicine cabinet. Alicia's eyes went wide as she saw that it was now stocked with rows of little green boxes, ones that, when Diane opened one, she saw contained a small plastic bottle with a long tip, covered in an orange cap that Diane took off before carefully sliding Alicia's wet diapers down.

"These are just for the morning," Diane told her. "I got you a nice enema bag for the evening, big enough to get you really nice and clean in there." Alicia groaned behind the soap, both from the thought of that, and the reality of the smaller enema being pushed inside her squirming bottom, before she felt the liquid from inside flowing up and into her to work its magic. Diane pulled her diapers back up snugly, tossing the enema into its box, putting that into the trash can below the sink.

Alicia squirmed at the violation, at the idea of what was going on inside her, as Diane grinned, patting the seat of her diaper. "Doesn't feel good, does it? And look at this," she took a red rubber bag out from under the sink, holding it up. "This is what you'll get at night. Nice and full, too. All that, going into your little bottom, and then back out into your diapers while you play with your crayons on the living room floor.

"Now, I'm going to go make your oatmeal," Diane said. "You're going to stay in here until you're done. If you come out of here without a messy diaper, and, unsanitary or not, I will make you go to work in one, and stay in it all day. And if you use the potty to avoid it, then I'll do that to you for the rest of the week. I know where to get locking plastic pants for you, little girl, but I'm being nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're staying in here so you can look at the potty, and remember that you used to use it, that you used to be a big girl, but that those days are over. Got it?" When Alicia nodded miserably, Diane chuckled and added, "Just like you wanted," before leaving.

Alicia wanted to correct her, to remind her that she most certainly did not want this, any of this, but she didn't dare leave the bathroom or take out the soap, much less do both, so she was stuck with no choice but to do as she'd been ordered, staring desperately at the toilet as she filled her diaper, thinking of how much she'd taken getting to use it for granted, wondering how long it would be before she was allowed to again. The idea of having to intentionally poop her pants every day was terrible, disgusting, but still better than being forced to do it, being left cramping until she couldn't take it anymore and lost control from whatever was being pumped into her.

When she toddled into the kitchen, Diane took her to the sink to take out the soap, then tied a large plastic bib over her bare chest before setting her down at the table for another bowl of oatmeal. Alicia sighed wearily, wishing that Diane would fix her something different for breakfast, though, as she suffered through yet another bowl, she thought about what the woman had said, and realized that this was surely part of the high fiber diet she'd been promised.

"Quicker, we don't have all morning," Diane instructed her, snapping her out of her train of thought. Alicia began to eat a bit faster, but it wasn't good enough, and Diane soon took over, leaving Alicia with nearly as much on her face and bib as in her mouth, which, to be honest, suited her just fine, even if it made her feel clumsy for some reason, though she hadn't been the one holding the spoon. Diane marched her back into the bathroom and rinsed her off before drawing a quick bath and setting her down. She didn't bother with bubbles, nor with letting Alicia do anything herself. She took the washcloth herself, running it roughly and thoroughly over Alicia's body, scrubbing her clean despite her protests.

When she was done, she was stood, naked, in front of the mirror as Diane brushed her hair, tying it into her now customary ponytails with white ribbons. For the moment, it looked all right, but Alicia knew it would be curling up in no time. Her freckles were left in full display, with no make-up for her, no mascara and eyeliner to make her eyes pop, no blush to highlight her cheekbones, no lipstick to draw attention to her mouth. All she could do was try to make sure there were no soap flecks left over on her lips.

"Now," Diane announced as they went back to the bedroom, "you still have a clean pair of panties for today. If you really want to, you can wear them, but you need to keep in mind that you've been in diapers all weekend, and you've been using them. And you'll be back in them as soon as you get home. So you can risk wearing them now, and being embarrassed when you have an accident, or you can save them, in the off chance that some day you get your potty training back. It's up to you, but you should..."

"Panties!" Alicia declared instantly. She'd never even expected to get that option, and she wasn't about to pass it up.

"Give it some thought," Diane finished, shaking her head. Alicia could tell that, at least in Diane's mind, she'd made the wrong choice, but she didn't care. The panties' relative thinness was a relief after days of so much bulk between her legs, and they were much cooler, with no plastic outer layer to trap the heat in around her. She could barely even remember what her old underwear had felt like, but she was sure that, if she had somehow managed to get that back instead, and still have it fit, it would have blown her mind. Even these blue, butterfly-decorated things were like a dream come true, at least until the white tights were pulled on over them. She could remember back, just a week before, when she'd been mortified when she'd accidently flashed her underwear to her boss. Now they were practically a matter of public record, and she was sure that, when she got to work, she'd be expected to show them. And she knew Diane would demand to see them plenty of times over the course of the day.

Her dress was light blue, with a peter pan collar and a skirt that stopped just above her knees, and she was put back into her pink Mary Janes from the park to complete her outfit. There was nothing sexy about it, nothing elegant. It didn't emphasize anything, except how far she had fallen. She stared at herself in the mirror, trying to will the reflection to change back into the woman she'd been, to turn back time, just one week, to undo all of this, while, in the background, she watched Diane packing a pink bag with another pair of tights and a pull up. "I'm going to let you carry your own diaper bag," Diane told her. "It just holds so much more than your little purse. And it's more appropriate, don't you think?"

Alicia nodded unhappily, taking the offered bag and putting it over her shoulder, trudging after Diane downstairs to her car. She winced as Diane buckled her up, the seatbelt pressing into her painfully. When she whined about it, Diane just told her to hush and stop playing with her seatbelt, which she had been tugging away from her body as much as she could. Diane ignored her until they got to work, and the pained feeling hadn't gone away when she'd gotten out of the car. Alicia complained, "I don't feel good," which made Diane glare at her and threaten, "How about I just take you to the daycare and drop you off there? Is that what you want?"

"No," Alicia sniffled. She sulked on the walk to her desk, setting the diaper bag behind it, then sitting in her chair, which felt much larger than it ever had before, for a moment, fuming. After a moment, she hopped back down and stormed into Dr. Jadin's office, not caring the Diane had instructed her to wait.

"She spanked me," she tattled, pointing at Diane. "And she made me wear diapers, and..."

Before she could continue listing the terrible things Diane had done to her, she was cut off with a simple, heart-breaking, "It sounds like you deserved it." Alicia stared up at Dr. Jadin in shock, hardly able to believe her ears. "I gave her permission to punish you, and she tells me you had more than enough accidents to warrant putting you back in diapers."

Alicia's bottom lip began to tremble, a feeling of helplessness washing over her, with the sense that she wasn't an employee talking to her boss about a co-worker, but a child complaining to her mommy about her babysitter. "Y-You gave her permission? How dare you! What gives you the right?!"

Dr. Jadin raised her eyebrow. "Did you not tell me you saw me as a mother figure?"

"Y-Yeah, but... Not in that way!" Alicia sniffled. "And you always take her side! Always!"

"Because I know I can trust her," Dr. Jadin said calmly. "Now, this meeting has nothing to do with you, so please..."

"Yeah, right!" Alicia huffed, turning to her chart, where, as she'd expected, she found Saturday and Sunday both X'd out. "Are you saying that has nothing to do with me?! And that's so unfair!"

"I seem to recall changing someone's very wet pants both those days," Diane said. "And there was quite a messy diaper on Saturday, wasn't there?"

"Well, yes..." Alicia admitted reluctantly. "But you made me do that!"

"Alicia!" Dr. Jadin interrupted sternly. "Go outside my office and stand in the corner."

"But..." Alicia protested.

"You interrupted my meeting, and you are throwing a tantrum. Now, if you'd waited your turn and had spoken to me about this calmly, like a big girl, I would listen, but not with you acting like a spoiled toddler. Now go!"

Alicia's bottom lip trembled, Dr. Jadin's gentle speech somehow hurting more than Diane's spanking. "Fine," she managed to choke out before hurrying out, not wanting to start bawling there. She flopped down in her chair, pulling her feet up onto it and burying her face in her knees as she cried. It was all so unfair!

She wasn't sure how much later it was, but the next thing she knew, she was feeling a hand on her shoulder, and looking up to see Diane. "I'll make you a deal," she said. "I won't tell Dr. Jadin that you didn't stand in the corner like she told you to, if you don't make a fuss when I tell you to get out of my chair."

"Y-Your chair?" Alicia's eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not in..."

"Yes, you are," Diane insisted. "Dr. Jadin decided that you are clearly not ready for this job. So she gave it to me. You're my assistant now. So I want you to get out of my chair, and sit on the floor and play until I find something simple enough that I think you can handle it."

Alicia wanted to scream. Not only had her plan gone horribly wrong, turned her into a child, landed her in diapers, but now, instead of the promotion she'd been doing it all to get, she'd been demoted, placed under the command of the woman who already controlled every other part of her day. She squeezed her knees tighter to her, not carrying about the pain as they dug into her chest, at least not until she felt that pain suddenly stop, and her knee begin to move in closer to her body.

With a gasp, she opened her eyes, staring down to see her right breast seeming to deflate before her eyes. She lowered her legs to try to stop it, but, even through her dress, she was sure she could see it continuing to get smaller and smaller, as the saline in her implant flowed out into her. She felt suddenly light-headed, watching the last remnants of her physical maturity, false as it was, vanish before her eyes. She managed to get out a weak, "I don't feel so good," before, overwhelmed by everything she'd lost in so short a time, she fainted.

• Like 3

Clinediap,

You have an awesome writing talent! I would say that up until this point, you were an 'in the closet' writer. Very Descriptive, Well Flowing Story. Please Keep Going, I look forward to the continuation,

Guest clinediap

Epilogue

"Next up," the announcer's voice boomed backstage, as her palms began to sweat beneath her gloves. She'd never really done any acting, so she wasn't used to being onstage, yet, even so, she'd always been sure she wouldn't get stage fright. Clearly, she was wrong. "Next up, we have little Alexia."

She felt a push, and she had enough time to turn and glare at the woman who had delivered it, as if she was too stupid to recognize she was meant to go out, though she supposed she couldn't blame her too much for that, before she stepped out. Her dress, the bodice pink, the skirt layered sparkling blue and pink tulle, shifted around her as she walked, rustling softly. She'd been allowed to wear a Pull-Up underneath, but she was starting to regret it, as she could feel it drooping wetly between her legs.

She blushed as she heard the clapping for her, staring bashfully down at her feet. "Miss Alexis is four years old, and likes ponies and coloring."

------

Alicia stretched groggily, a bit surprised to see her own room. She wiggled a bit, pleased to feel a distinct lack of bulge around her crotch, and, for a moment, wondered if it all hadn't been one big, strange dream. That lasted until she threw off her blanket, looked down at herself to find a picture of Jasmine on her chest, lying perfectly smooth there. She got out of bed, staring at herself in the mirror, reaching up to where her breasts had once been, and now there was nothing. Without them, she looked significantly younger - she didn't think the person in the mirror, in the Aladdin nightshirt, could have been any older than eight or nine.

"Oh, you're up," Dr. Jadin said, surprised, as she came into the room. "I was just checking on you. Are you feeling okay?"

"No," Alicia sniffled. "Look at what Diane did to me! I'm just a kid!"

Dr. Jadin knelt down next to her as she started to cry, hugging her, comforting her as if she really were just a small child. Alicia knew she should be annoyed at that, but in a way, it was definitely nice. They stayed there for a long time, until her tears began to slow, and Dr. Jadin quietly said, "It wasn't Diane."

Alicia pushed away from her, confused. "Huh? Of course it was... She hates me, and she..."

"Alicia, Diane didn't regress you. It was me."

Alicia's eyes shot open, and she backed away, shaking. "Y-You?! What...?! Why?! How?!"

"It's an experimental drug," Dr. Jadin said, standing up and then sitting on the edge of the bed. "We've been developing it for a long time now, and we needed a test subject, but... Well, we didn't want word of this," she gestured at Alicia, who knew all too well what she meant, "to get out to the mass media, especially if it didn't work on humans correctly. So we needed to do it quietly, from within the company. And when I saw how desperate you were to suck up to me... Well, you seemed like the perfect candidate."

"That's crazy!" Alicia protested, shaking her head. "That's like something out of science fiction!" Dr. Jadin raised an eyebrow, staring down at Alicia's tiny body. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was all in the contract you signed," Dr. Jadin said. "The one to test out our new drink. But I knew you'd be too eager to please me to bother to read it."

"Y-You manipulated me!" Alicia sniffled. "You bitch!"

"I was just taking advantage of your enthusiasm," Dr. Jadin corrected her. "And even though I knew you didn't mean any of those things you meant... Well, I did. I think you're a very bright girl, but you just weren't ready for your job. I'm sorry, but I was going to have to fire you soon anyway if you didn't improve, and I don't think you could have survived anywhere else, either. You just don't apply yourself, Alicia. You expect others to do everything for you, and when they don't..."

"Well, now I can't apply myself anywhere!" Alicia pouted. "Except maybe grade school!"

"It wasn't supposed to get this far," Dr. Jadin told her. "And you were never supposed to get hurt. I had no idea you had implants... If I had, I'd never have done that to you. You'll be just fine, they just had to remove them, but I'm sure that was a terribly nasty shock, and I..."

"No worse than figuring out I was shrinking! What gives you the right?!"

"Like I said, it wasn't supposed to get this far... I was going to stop it after it had taken you down a year or two, just enough to..."

"Please," Alicia huffed. "You were just trying to replace your daughter, weren't you? You didn't do this for me, you did it for you!"

Dr. Jadin sighed. "Alicia, I never had a daughter. I made up that story to get you to feel sorry for me."

"W-Well, you wanted one, then! You wanted to turn me into a little girl so you could kidnap me and raise me as your own!"

"Don't you think there are easier ways to get children?" Dr. Jadin rolled her eyes. "Obviously, you're too young to live on your own now, and I'd be willing to let you stay with me, since this is my fault, but I'm not going to make you." Dr. Jadin took Alicia's cell phone out of her pocket, laid it on the bed. "Diane gave me this. I put my number in here. You can call me if you need anything. Or you can call your parents and explain this to them. I'm sure they'll be happy to take you in again."

Alicia stared at the phone, hardly able to believe that she had it back, finally. "My parents are divorced, remember?"

"Are they really? I just assumed you were making that up, too. I'm sorry, dear."

She started to bend down to hug Alicia again, but Alicia pulled away. "Oh, screw you. You don't care. You don't give a damn about me! I'm just some... some lab rat to you."

"That isn't true," Dr. Jadin said gently.

"It is! So just... Just get out of here! Get out of my life! I never want to see you again!"

"All right," Dr. Jadin stood up. "I'm leaving. But please, do call me if you need anything, and I mean anything. And you will need to make a decision about what you're..."

"Get out!" Alicia screamed, stomping her foot. Dr. Jadin nodded, and then vanished off down the hall.

---------

She began to shiver in anticipation, feeling the diaper she'd been changed into when she was put back into her dress from her ballet leotard for the talent part of the contest grow slightly warm and squishy beneath her. She'd done her best to be charming and cute - she'd stumbled a little more than usual in her dance, at just the right moments to solicit an, "Aww", from the audience - and she knew she was certainly the most adorable girl there, but she knew that the judges didn't always see things the right way.

She gave the girl standing beside her, Gina, a saccharine smile as the announcer opened the envelope. She was sure Gina thought she was winning, too. And she was cute - she had chubby cheeks and dimples, and a hint of a lisp. But she'd been too perfect during her talent, hadn't missed a note on the song she'd played on the piano. It was a simple song, but still... She didn't know that wasn't the way to do things, that they weren't watching how well you did it, but how you acted while you did.

Or so she'd thought, up until she heard the announcer. "It looks like Virginia Elizar is our new Little Miss Cloverdale! Congratulations!" Her mouth dropped open, tears springing to her eyes as she saw the other girl handed a bouquet of roses nearly as big as she was, a tiara placed on her head. No, it wasn't fair! She deserved it!

"No!" she declared, stepping forward. "It's mine!" She could hear gasping and whispering in the audience as she grabbed for the flowers, the other girl confusedly backing away from her. One of the adults grabbed her, but she squirmed away, determined to get what she deserved.

At least until she heard the, "Alexia!" from behind her, freezing her in place.

She turned around bashfully. "Sorry, Mommy..."

-------

Alicia grabbed her cell phone, clutching it tightly in her hand, staring down at it. She should call the police, she thought, tell them the whole story, get Dr. Jadin and Diane arrested and the whole company shut down. Except, of course, that they'd never believe her, they'd just think she was some kid with too much time on her hands and a rather inattentive parent playing a prank. And then they'd probably wait for that parent to get home to explain to them what she'd done, and when they didn't show up, she'd wind up in some orphanage somewhere, where nobody knew the truth about her, and would just think she was an ordinary eight year old.

Maybe she could sue them. That would, of course, be difficult, too, even if she could somehow prove her story. There were pictures of her grown-up, sure, but what could she do to show, for certain, that they were really her, and not her older sister, or mother?

Much as she wanted revenge, she knew she wasn't going to get it, at least not right away. Coming up with a plan would take a lot of thought... And Dr. Jadin was right that she couldn't stay here on her own forever, not looking like she did. She opened up the contact information on her phone, scrolling down to the entries for her mother and father. Which one should she call?

She set down her phone, shaking her head, the question feeling too much like the one she'd had to make all those years ago, back when they'd divorced. Had she made the right decision then? What if, despite the evilness of what she'd done, Dr. Jadin was right, and she hadn't been raised correctly, somehow? Should she choose her mother now, let her give it a shot?

It was a big decision, and rather stressful. Almost as bad as the rest of her day had been. Her head was beginning to pound, so she made her way to the kitchen to get herself something to drink to calm down. The box, with all its multicolored bottles, was gone, unsurprisingly. Getting up on tip-toe, she managed to get a cup from her cupboard, reluctantly filling it with water. She couldn't even swallow it.

She opened her fridge, searching through the contents, trying to find something else to quench her thirst, her hands shaking. She knew what she wanted, but it was gone, and... She stopped, realizing that, no, it wasn't gone, not all of it. Leaving the fridge standing open, she dashed to the nearest cupboard, pulling everything out until she found the five bottles she'd stashed there. There was more scattered around the rest of the kitchen, but this would be enough for now...

Or would if she could drink it. She wanted to, desperately, but she had only to look down at herself to remember what it did to her, why she couldn't. She was already young enough, and she most certainly did not like it, no matter what Diane insisted. She wanted to grow up again, not get younger. So she stood up and walked over to the sink, unscrewing the cap and starting to tip the bottle over, to pour its contents down the sink and be done with it.

Her throat felt so dry... Her hands were shaking even worse now. She set the bottle down on the edge of the sink so she could think for a second. She had to get rid of it, she had to, but... Well, maybe one more sip wouldn't hurt... She'd just have one little drink, just to calm herself down, because it was so good at that, and then when she was done, she'd decide what to do.

She picked the bottle back up, gave herself a mouthful. It tasted so good, flowing down her throat. It was so good, so perfect... It would be a shame to waste all of it. And she wasn't ready to make the decision, not yet, so why not just have a little more? What could one more gulp hurt?

-----

"I can't believe you," her mommy shook her head. "What were you thinking?"

"I already said sorry," she whined. "Like a hundred times." It had certainly felt that way, at least. "She didn't deserve it anyway."

Her mommy sighed. "Honey, you knew you might not win when we enterred. We talked about this. Honestly, you're being so naughty lately..."

"I told you," Aunt Diane spoke up, "if you'd just stick with her schedule, she'd behave. I know you think it's harsh, but it works, doesn't it?"

Her mommy nodded reluctantly. "She does always act much better for a while after she stays with you for a week."

"Little girls need structure. If you just stuck with it, she'd be that good all the time."

"I'm right here," she pouted. "You don't have to talk about me like I'm not..."

"I'm free this week," Aunt Diane said suggestively.

"No!" she protested. "No, I don't wanna!"

Her mommy hesitated, making her hope that, for once, she'd actually believed her when she'd complained about how bad staying with Aunt Diane was, that, for once, she wouldn't take Diane's side. Instead, when she spoke, it was to say, "Are you sure it wouldn't be a bother?"

"Nooo!" she wailed, stomping her foot angrily.

"You'll never learn, will you?" Diane sighed, picking her thrashing form up easily, carrying her out to her car, strapping her into the car seat.

"I-I'm just a little girl," she sniffled, squirming against the straps holding her in. "You can't do this to me anymore..."

But that was, of course, not true. As soon as they got to Diane's house, she was in the corner, soap in her mouth, a child's enema in her bottom doing its work. "If you could just behave yourself, you'd get to be coloring right now," Diane reminded her, "or maybe even watching TV. But that's not what you want, is it? You still think I'm too stupid to realize you like this."

She shook her head vehemently, whimpering as she felt her diaper begin to fill.

"Heck, maybe you're too stupid to realize it, too. But you have to ask yourself, hon... Why did you drink so much of that drug? And why did you call Dr. Jadin? You had a whole contact list to choose from..."

"I was panicking, and I just redialed the last person to call my phone," she pouted. "And she had called my phone to make it easier to add her number, so..."

"Whatever you say, pumpkin," Diane rolled her eyes. "Now put that soap back in, or you're getting a spanking, too."

She sulkily complied, muttering quietly about how Diane didn't know anything, jumping a little as she heard the doorbell ring. "Stay put," Diane instructed, getting up to answer it. "Why, hello, Frank... Oh, I'm sorry... I was going to call you. I'm watching Dr. Jadin's little girl again tonight. But it's all right, she was a naughty girl today, so she's going to bed soon."

"Hi there, Alexia!" Frank greeted her. She gritted her teeth as she heard the two of them kissing behind her, knowing full well that it was no accident Diane hadn't canceled her get together with Frank, just as it was no accident that the spare room her things were set up in was just close enough to their bedroom that she could hear them in the night, when she was supposed to be asleep, grunting and gasping and moaning, reminding her of a time when she could do that.

"All right, that's enough," Diane said, picking her up. "Let's go get you changed and in bed, you little stinker. You have a big day at daycare tomorrow, don't you?"

"Yes, Auntie Diane," she sighed as the woman removed the soap from her mouth and patted her drooping diaper.

"That's better!" Diane praised her. "We'll make a good girl out of you yet!"

And, much as she hated to admit it, Alicia knew that was probably true.

The End

• Like 6
Guest clinediap

Thank you to all my readers! Your comments have been very much appreciated. I hope you enjoyed the story... I considered stringing it along for a few more chapters, but I really felt that Chapter 20 was a good, natural end point, and stretching it out much more would be a disservice. As I was writing it, it just felt like the closing of a story, and I've found that it's best to trust that. I don't have any current plans for another story at the moment, but it's hard to tell when one will come to me, and I hope that when it does, you'll all be back to read it.

And to Rockies Fan - I wouldn't say entirely in the closet. I have another story I've posted here, The Babysitting Crew, which I think serves as an interesting counter-point to this story, in that, while this one was very slow and deliberate, Babysitting Crew is much more fast-paced, though, I was surprised to notice when I compared the lengths, only about ten pages shorter. I also do photo captions at Sissy Kiss. That board is down at the moment, but can usually be found here. Again, thanks for reading, and hope you enjoy my other work!

• Like 2

99% of the time I'm just a silent lurker :fish_h4h: , but this was too good and it would be ungrateful from me to just enjoy it without letting you know. :)

Might inspiration strike on you soon again!