LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can'T Do That On Television

DprDJeff

The one I remember is they have the kid in diapers so that they can fertilize the uncle's farm or something... Give me a break I saw it 1 time 20 years ago....

And the only reason I remember that show was because I was specifically not allowed to watch it... ( but I did anyways )

One of my favorite shows growing up. They almost always had a skit with the boy who was forced to wear diapers by his mom. Was sad when it was finally taken off the air. Canadians make some funny, albeit messed up stuff :3

-Sky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This show was crucial in me wanting to wear diapers, although I had always wanted to. I remember an episode where a kid is behind his friends fashion trends, they always seem to be moving past him. One day he walks up to them and they're all sucking pacifiers. They make fun of him for not doing so, so he goes home and gets one and comes back, but this time they're all wearing diapers this time. There were some other ones too that really sparked my interest.

• 3 years later...
On 2/17/2016 at 0:10 PM, erevu said:

I very vividly remember seeing the skits where the teen was put into diapers by mom for the visiting grandma, and the crib they converted to a cage for him. It touched some deep feels.

• 6 months later...