LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Just Me?

Lately my Biplar and Depression has been getting bad. When I feel like crap, I cry out for some imaginary Daddy and Mommy. I have been looking for over 6 years for a good Daddy or Mommy to love me forever for who and what I am, faults and all. Every day I feel myself getting older and it makes me feel like I'm going to get so old that I won't be cute anymore and nobody will want me. I can't figure out what's wrong with me and why nobody wants a sweet AB girl. I have so much love in my heart and nobody to share it with. :(

You sound like a victim of Hollywood romance and the unrealistic demands of popular "self image". There is no "perfect" situation or Mommy and Daddy. They are made over time and not "found". Psychologist Abraham Maslow's theory of self-actualization has helped me many times over the years. Depression dogs me every fall and winter, my marriage of 33 years is loveless, but I have learned to cope and be a productive citizen. Don't worry about what you aren't or what you don't have. Capitalize on what you are and what assets you have. A mommy and daddy aren't the key to your happiness. That rests with you.

-DR

I live with a similar situation :( I have yet to find an acceptable partner who can live with my gender issues, and it does get depressing :( I don't know why I keep going but I do :angel_not: About all I can tell you to do is keep on trying and keep a close eye on your medical conditions when you're feeling down ;) and don't let your mind be idle; find something to keep you happily distracted till you're feeling better :cookiemonster: Positive physical actions help keep the mind positive too :girl_happy: For people with depression, an idle mind can be deadly :huh:

Bettypooh

Oh, woe is me, a constant thread at this site.

I don't mean to sound mean, but the issue IS, what we all seek is actually the "end point", the ultimate goal we could have. We have to approach this journey intelligently - and since members need to be legal age to be here, ADULTLY - and, if not like solving a puzzle, if not like a detective solving a case, if not like an adventurer mapping out a quest, go patiently and develop networking skills, in which doors can be opened, through others, to come closer to our ultimate goals. We have to develop a particular "game plan" that works for us and is comfortable. We also have to be realistic - as to what can be, and how it can be accomodated amidst the reality of adult life - and patient.

What we seek, since it's not "mainstream", will NOT be "dropped into our laps". Too, we cannot sit back and wait for something to happen. We have to have a goal, we have to develop a plan and we have to be PROactive - meaning we have to "get out there" and make something happen! It can actually be fun to embark upon the quest of fulfillment, especially as we try to satiate our quirk, our "thing".

Two marriages, two relationships where my DL was not accepted well and may have had a hand in their demise - 2nd marriage my wife chose to use my DL against me in the divorce - and I was not going to my grave single, nor was I ever going to hide my DL side/life/world again. So, I developed a plan. I am now happily married almost three years, and I'm openly diapered, sitting at the computer, ready to fill my pants, and it's accepted Woo-hoo. I can ask for very little more. But, I developed a plan to make that kind of thing possible. And, she's a stunner. She accepts me, encourages me, and participates with me to a satisfactory degree.

However, I developed a plan, was fair, was open and didn't compromise on what I felt I needed and wanted. That's all that a person has to do. Sometimes, they just need to "grow up" to figure out how to "get little" again. It can be done, successfully. But, it isn't done overnight.

• Like 1

The thing I ee with most people is they want this imaginary 'savior' to come along and rescue them from their problems. these people don't exist. you will find those who'll accept your baggage and in turn you need to be accepting of theirs and contribute back into the relationship. i just went through this with someone else. I accepted their flaws and indulged her little side without getting anything in return. It doesn't work one way and far too many in the abdl communty want it to. not saying you do, however just pointing out that real relationships require mutual benefit and mutual work.

• Like 1

Oh, woe is me, a constant thread at this site.

<snip>

So, I developed a plan. I am now happily married almost three years,

<snip>

You have told us you had a plan...What was in that plan? What are the ingredients?

(Besides locating your local BDSM club and getting involved, besides getting involved with groups of people doing things you like to do?)

Do you guys not realize this is the DEPRESSION section of the site?

I posted here for SUPPORT. If you can't be supportive, go away.

Now I remember why I haven't been on DD in years.

Tara, i think you need to re-read everyone's posts when you are not so upset.