LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You If You Could?

tcc

Maybe this thread has already been explored, and sorry if it has, however...

TWO SCENARIOS:

1. Reverse "The Emperor's New Clothes" story/situation. You're out in public, in just diapers and say, t-shirt and footwear, but NO ONE ELSE can see that. What they actually see is you in "regular" "normal" adult clothing.

Question: Would you go out in public dressed in just diapers even-though there would be NO shock-value?

2. You, as an adult, could freely go out dressed in just diapers, and there would be no repurcussions possible - no disturbing the peace, no public indecency, no haul-you-in for a psych evaluation, etc. However, others could see you as you were attired, and still have their own feelings about it - they just couldn't say anything about it(except privately) or lodge any kind of complaint to anyone.

Question: Would you go out in public dressed in just diapers if there was no kind of repurcussion possible(legal, especially) except what others(including family and friends) think privately?

3. Is it that you crave/need public attention(for a thrill, to validate your leanings, to justify you wearing, etc.) or that you feel public freedom would be a catharsis and freeing and you would wear in public such that it was readily seen/evident, if you freely could?

To question 1 -- probably. I'm not sure why, but I probably would

To question 2 -- I doubt it. I don't want people thinking negatively about me. If it were such that it were completely socially acceptable, then yes.

I don't need to show off. I guess if nobody could see, it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. I wouldn't be showing off, but I really have no need to go around in just a diaper. I might do it anyway, but I wouldn't have any feelings about it one way or the other.

If no one could see me I'd do it :blush: but only when I felt like doing it, not on a regular basis ;) Which sort of answers question 2- I'd do it when I felt it would not be terribly inappropriate B)

Clothing choice needs to be matched to the situation ^_^ As to 3, well no- I'm not out to shock anyone or play Voyeur- not my cup of tea :angel_not: but where shorts were acceptable I think a diaper would serve similarly in your Utopia world :D This is reality so except for the very most safest situation my diaper won't be exposed willingly B) Almost caught once was enough :o

Bettypooh

If everyone saw you as properly attired, then whats the difference from just wearing them under your clothes as normal? I guess just the fact that everyone sees you as normally dressed and you see yourself walking around in just diapers.

The only way I would consider going around in public in just diapers and a shirt would be if it was the norm. If everyone normally went around in just diapers instead of regular clothes, I would feel out of place if I didn't conform. I imagine I'd get pretty cold in the winter here in Michigan.

As far as the senario where you would be able to walk around in public in diapers with no reprecussions and people not being allowed to say what they may think, isn't that kind of like some of those dictator countries where you are not allowed to speak your mind negativly or comment on anything that goes against the party line? Not the kind of country I want to live in even if it meant I could openly wear diapers without any reprecussions.

As I've stated before, if a little of your diaper shows out the back of your jeans when you bend down, it's no worse than people's underwear showing when they bend down and not as bad as someone's butt crack showing. It's wrong to flaunt your diapers when out in public and gives the AB/DL lifestyle a bad name. It's OK to fantasize about doing it but some people want to act on those fantasies and actually do go out in public in just diapers for a thrill. We read about it in the paper and yes, it gives us a bad name.

Until it becomes just a regular normal thing to walk around in public in just diapers (will never happen), it's best to keep them covered when out among people and don't flaunt them.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't do it any more than if I was going to wear regular underwear in public without shorts or pants. I personally consider my diapers just another form of underwear, and I would not wear boxers or briefs out in public by themselves.

I've gotten past the point where I care what other people out in public think about people wearing diapers. Most never notice and even if they do, they could care less. But at the same time, I don't like to make it too obvious that I'm wearing diapers either....public spaces are public, and more vanilla folk have just as much a right to be comfortable (physically and emotionally) in them as we do.

That said, if we could wear them out with everyone else seeing "normal" clothing...there are a few days in the summers here in Texas where I could see where that might be useful......

I can't see why you wouldn't do number 1. Nobody knows so why not. I go out in my diapers under my clothes now which some people might be able to tell so going out in a super thick diaper and nobody can tell for sure as I see myself only wearing it an no one else can...Absolutely!

Number 2: Nope, people would still form there own opinion and that would bother me knowing they know.

Number 3: I think it's a thrill to "get caught" and may open up the doors for me to care less about wearing diapers and people knowing. I sometimes think if I were to get caught, especially by family/friends, it would be nerve racking but liberating and freeing at the same time and possibly get some sympathy and acceptance allowing me to wear freely. It could also go south though and be the butt of all jokes and "that guy" people wisper about. I just wish I would know it'd be alright.

4: I wish there were a place that just for a day I could openly be myself without reprocusion and meet others. WHY!! :crybaby:

Option 1 gets my vote. Though, it'd be cool if other ABs/DLs could see you as you are. The freedom to be able to wear diapers without having to cover them up and without anyone taking notice of it is sort of a pipe-dream, but it sure is a nice one... It would certainly be nice for those of us who don't wear in public, for fear of being found out...

Meh, I wouldn't. What I'd like to do is to be able to go to places like Chuck E. Cheese's or kids' museums in kids' clothes. Like shorts and a colorful t-shirt, or overalls, with pretty barrettes in my hair. That'd be fun, but I'd surely be regarded as crazy if I did it. So I'll save it for home =]

I have a fairly strong attraction to wanting certain women (mature, but not old) to know that I wear diapers, to see me as a baby. However, I would want their reaction to be accepting, in which case, I'm not trying to shock them, just maybe surprise them a little. But, as I say, I would want the surprise to be pleasant, as in a little giggle, a little embarrassment for both of us, but then words of understanding, support, and acceptance.

My ultimate fantasy is being front and center in a house full of women attending a kitchen ware party. I'm wearing nothing but a thick disposable diaper and sucking a pacifier, sitting in a playpen right in the middle of the living room. They're all in there enjoying coffee and talking, not really paying attention to me, but not ignoring me because they really aren't bothered by what they see. They've all seen me and after a little initial surprise, embarrassment, and nervous giggles, have decided it's fine.

Guest Diapered Jeff

I'd go for Scenario Option 1. If it can be seen as me just wearing everyday casual wear, I'd have no problem doing it, even if it lasted for ONE WEEK ONLY! :)

I always think that hypothetical questions like #1 and 2 end up pretty meaningless. It's almost like saying what if you were invisible. #1 is really like saying would you go out in public wearing normal clothes but diapers underneath. A lot of us do that. For the most part no one notices. If someone were to be noticeable about it, most people will pretend not to see it.

#2 is a little different and from what some have said on various posts, this is a more realistic question. For the most part, people don't get run in for wearing baby stuff. Just diapers? Well that's just a less realistic extension. If you're willing to go out in baby clothes - and pretty obviously diapered - then if there was no penalty, why not go out in just diapers?

Your third question does follow well from the first two and would be a good one for a poll. How many people here like the shock effect of forcing their diapers out in public to be seen by others? I suspect there is a substantial number of people who feel that way, but far from a majority. Good question as to what percent.

I myself live in an almost total fantasy world. I wear when I'm able - quite often. My wife found out and hates the idea, also thinking I've stopped (tried, but couldn't). I'd love to be able to explore my fantasies in private with a few 'real' people. But my needs are such that I would never want to go out in public even in 'conservative' baby clothes (hmmm....what would that look like?)

I wouldn't want to see a lot of guys running around in just their BVDs! I wouldn't want to see a lot of women running around in just their undies, for example someone's gran! Remember the law of unintended consequences. You can wear anything you want under the social norms so long as your discrete.

Muslim girl who was a co-worker of mine used to LOVE to wear skimpy leather/goth/BDSM type clothes... but she was covered from head to toe in her black abaya/chador so no one ever suspected or knew. She asked me what I THOUGHT she wore under her robes and I said that I never thought about it, just assumed it was what everyone else was wearing. I thought she was pulling my leg until she gave me a peek in her shopping bag after a lunch outing. To this day she could have been yanking me in an elaborate prank, since the only thing I ever saw were her hazel eyes and part of her T zone, but the point is, unless you look for something, it's not really there.