LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1000 Ways To Die

Now, that's what I would call a tremendous vignette of the AB world. It seems so appropriate and very well done, without any condescending commentary. It's not for me, but, I'm sure, for many in the AB world - up to the shocking and "it could happen!" twist, the epitome of what they would want and enjoy in their AB mind!

Thanks for posting this, AJ.

I wonder how it could be treated for DLs. A DL, just filling her diaper, running to the car to get home and changed, gets hit by a bus crossing the street and not looking first? Wow....

The vignette has such a serious overtone past the fun playful part. I actually think it's very well done. It's a little over the top in regard to the potential of reality, but, you know, it COULD happen! It's really an interesting little episode. Makes one wonder who came up with the idea, who actually wrote the script, and how it got sold for production...

• 2 weeks later...

This has already been posted and discussed multiple times.

yeah, but perhaps a good idea to remind builders of their own cribs to beward the spacing of the crib bars! Real cribs now are not allowed to have sides that mmove up and down for the same reason. I just saw a baby crib being put aside to dump because it was used in a day-care and can no longer be used there. I wish I were able to snap it up and bring it home for me...sigh...

Guest Baby Tiana

I actually saw this one on the TV the other night and was sort of taken back. I didn't really ever expect the whole AB scene to be on that show. And I didn't thoroughly enjoy the closing comments from the show host person. Well I suppose he is more like a narrator. Still I think they need to have a little more respect than what they show.

1000 Ways to Die takes no prisoners. And the weirder the subject matter is, the meaner they tend to get. Don't expect them to take a lighter touch, because they won't. Part of the draw of the show is their "kick 'em while they're down" approach. Fans of the show don't watch to give sympathy to the dead. We watch to make fun of them. Apart from the occasional one, like the guy who got shot by a falling bullet, that's what the show's all about. Making fun of people who've earned Darwin Awards.

yeah, but perhaps a good idea to remind builders of their own cribs to beware the spacing of the crib bars! Real cribs now are not allowed to have sides that move up and down for the same reason. I just saw a baby crib being put aside to dump because it was used in a day-care and can no longer be used there. I wish I were able to snap it up and bring it home for me...sigh...

I thought baby cribs had to have small spaces between the bars so the babys' head could not fit threw them anyway. My friend had to redo the rails on his porch so a child could not fit between them too. It was just about 1 1/2 feet off the ground. I would have grabed the crib.If anything was said about the sides= "I'm going to lock them down.'(i got 1 but it needs alittle work on it.:whistling: )

Yeah, I hate when shows paint us all as freaks...no, that's not even it...I know compared to most people I am a freak...I'm with everybody on strongly disliking the narration on this one. But then I think to myself, "It's only Spike, the flip side of Lifetime, on the coin of TV For Morons."

Seen this episode quite a few times, and I expected no less from the narrator. I find it more disturbing that grown adults actually act like the guy that was killed...

... and it's just one reason why I kind of hate the fact that I enjoy wearing diapers... No matter what I ever say to justify myself, I will always carry the same label this guy carried...

Seen this episode quite a few times, and I expected no less from the narrator. I find it more disturbing that grown adults actually act like the guy that was killed...

... and it's just one reason why I kind of hate the fact that I enjoy wearing diapers... No matter what I ever say to justify myself, I will always carry the same label this guy carried...

You are still going through a period of self-loathing and self-condemnation for feeling your are out of place and out of the perceived "norm" or society. You may or may not get over that. Diapers are nothing more than absorbent underwear, and if there was not a legitimate market for them, it would not be such a huge industry. And, they ARE accepted for segments of our society, pretty much on each end of the age range.

Everybody has their own thing. And, it is not perceived as within the "accepted norm", it is stigmatized and labeled. Personally, I'm not into nor do I feel I need AB regression. I'm not truly incon, either. As a DL, I've come to grips with who I am and how I am. I do my thing, even in public, discreetly. My pleasures and enjoyments are my own.

Just like most of society does not go out in public wearing only THEIR choice of underwear, since it is not normally acceptable or encouraged, those that want to be able to freely be out in public in just diapers want to make a big deal about not being able to do THAT. Diapers are underwear. Wearing diapers in public is not the issue.

I really enjoyed the vignette, regardless of the tone or commentary. On the whole, I thought it was tastefully and professionally done. And, I would never give any thought to any connection or parallel to me. Markley, I hope you will come to a point where you accept yourself, embrace your being different, and enjoy what that difference can mean for you and bring to you.

As a community, we have all fought with ourselves for what we enjoy and perceive as abnormal. We actually, since we realize what spins our props, and deal with it, may be way more well-adjusted than a great many seemingly just adrift on the sea of day to day life!

Markley, I hope you will come to a point where you accept yourself, embrace your being different, and enjoy what that difference can mean for you and bring to you.

As a community, we have all fought with ourselves for what we enjoy and perceive as abnormal. We actually, since we realize what spins our props, and deal with it, may be way more well-adjusted than a great many seemingly just adrift on the sea of day to day life!

Well, I do accept myself to an extent... It would be alot better if "she" accepted me more too... I dont know... It's hard to want to accept this side of me when the most important person in my life cant... Yeah, I know it sounds shallow of me, but oh well.

I saw this clip a while back and I just well... Just was a bit surprised. I never was a fan of that show and I really thought the whole thing was over-the-top with the way they did it all. I found it just a weird moment of exposure for AB on TV.

And yet, everytime we see something like this on TV we get all worked up and upset when we see ABs like that on TV. I for one- don't let things like that get to me because I just think AB is a small part of me.

BabyChris121675