LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freaky!

DailyDi

Was the hole previously in the Shirt, or not? Either way, I agree its Freaky. Although it would've been even weirder if it had happened tonight going into tomorrow, cause then it would've happened on Freaky Friday!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

That is freaky. I've had two sleep related freaky things happen to me.

I was half asleep once and vividly dreaming that I was falling. When I hit the ground I woke up in a shocked/panicked state obviously, but what was freaky is as I hit the ground and woke up, I fell at least 1 foot down onto my bed :huh: and I *know* I didn't imagine it.

This is weird but... dreaming is weird so... I was dreaming I as a flying dragon. I was circling above this village and someone down below shot a spear into the left lung (as a dragon) and when it hit me, I woke up arching my back and gasping for air like I hadn't been breathing for a minute and there was the most painful pain in my left lung I ever felt in my entire life... but it was gone a second after I woke up. That one actually freaked me out.

On a funnier note, I woke up one morning once back in my teens, and I sleep on my tummy. So when I opened my eyes there was this hand right in front of my face. It was at a weird angle and the second I saw it I flew out of bed scared half to death, and the hand came with me :D it was mine lol

~lilme

ohhh creapy... reminds me of the family guy episode where they are searching for the creator of a dirty joke...

peter poops everytime he hears a joke.... and he hears it in a dream and poops in his dream, the lois wakes him up cause he pooped the bed and he says "when you poop in a dream you poop in real life"

Im jealous. Ok those are weird dreams and maybe not ones to wish for. But i almost never remember my dreams. And the ones i do remember are boring. Nothing like being a dragon or getting shot or even falling. More like ...um... Walking thru the forest and the wind is blowing...thats it. No lions tigers and bears or even a rabid squirrel just .. wind.