LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made One Heck Of A Misstake

facebook has been around since like 02 or 03... when it first came out you have to have a .edu email address to sign up as it was only for univ students/staff members... it wasn't until more recently it went 'public'

thanks sarah been woundering just how long thay been around

Everyone can do 'outreach' ;) Besides, we've got enough work already just keeping Bettypooh in check on this board! :lol: Seriously, what with all the press only covering the negative perspective of ABDL, it's really up to us as a whole to create the changes we want B) If you do open the issue with a company, please be sensitive to their feelings on the matter ;) I'm sure all the adult diaper outfits know about us, but they may have decided that they don't want to be connected to our part of the world and that is their right :mellow: so don't push too hard or the result may be making it even tougher to get them thinking about us :o

Back to the OP, I'm sorry but if you don't check out the details beforehand you're likely to get burned :( Facebook has so many privacy issues that anyone who goes there either doesn't care or deserves what they're going to get :whistling: Twitter isn't far behind them. Their concepts are fine, but the execution is lacking any finesse and any real privacy- and they make this known in the TOU and PP if you'll take the time to read these instead of just happily clicking away on what you thought was a good thing :boxing: Even posting here has a risk factor for those who wish to remain anonymous no matter how you go about it, though the risk here is as small as practicality will allow :thumbsup: Nothing you do online is absolutely safe, secure, or private period. Those who take the time to check things and are careful are very unlikely to have problems :) Those who don't will likely suffer the consequences of their presumed intelligent decisions :(

Don't just think, be certain :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

As an individual member, I could not do that "outreach" since I have no standing other than as a member and cannot claim to represent or speak for Daily Diaper in any way shape or form. Now, A.C. Medical is "AB unaware", not that they do not know, but that they cannot integrate AB into their "act" because they operate under Canadian tax code in such a way that would forbid that. Someone who could represent DD as a body could address that to them or accept a "no thanks" officially whereas a member can only legitimately speak for herself.

Beyond, that, and this is what made DPF the 800 lb gorilla of the ABDL world,. Tommy brought together the vital resources, whether it was Amber E, the early stages of Carolyn's Kids, Edley Enterprises, Infantae Proess or Li'l Wrnagler and made them partst of the DPF "family"/ While the individual members could and did add to the Rewource Guide, The main parts were sought out and put in by Tommy. He created a working relationship with these companies which meant that DPF as an entity, was aware of these and they were aware of DPF as an entity, not just a rumor. If a business could truthfully say they had a connection to DPF, that was a powerful assertion of quality and some of them advertised in the DPF Newletter.

DD is now at the "breakout stage" where it can move up to the next level. Getting back to the original post,, the need for that next level is apparent. I doubt that ABU set up the account at Facebook with the idea of compromising its customers. I do not have an AB account at FB because I do not know their attitaude and policy respecting Adutl material and just how effective that secrets can be kept there. I was burned by Yahoo! which claimed to have an Adult section and still delted their AB/LG groups and accounts. and many companies want no part of Adult material.

We do, sorta.

Carolyn's was a catalog. Last I knew she had a website.. DPF's Amber E was a reprint of the late 1970's material from Amber Enterprises

Now, as far as stories go, Daily Diaper does that. However, there is a double generation gap so the stories that hit it with 2/3 of the members h ere would be a miss with us.

This was a topic of another thread. I do not know if a print publication would do it, It might need to be an ezine. Nowever we have blogging capability. An ezine would use images and HTML. You would have to store those images somewhere so one would need reliable adult-friendly image hosting since most places would be in doubt as to the suitability of their sites for our kind of images

I do not even know how well recieved the material of Infantae Press would be recieved around here. Most of the readers were baby boomers with some of the prior generation and some of the Gen-X'ers; I am on the cusp of the boomer generation, being born in the very end of the third quarter of 1945. I still call them "rubber" panties and 'rubber" sheets and deisposable diapers Ppampers" and "paper" in non-technical company When I got my last publication from Infantae Press SAP was new and not used in the US and poorly recieved, this being c1986

Be glad to provide hosting space for the folks with the skills to produce ezines for the community.

We do, sorta.

Carolyn's was a catalog. Last I knew she had a website.. DPF's Amber E was a reprint of the late 1970's material from Amber Enterprises

Now, as far as stories go, Daily Diaper does that. However, there is a double generation gap so the stories that hit it with 2/3 of the members h ere would be a miss with us.

This was a topic of another thread. I do not know if a print publication would do it, It might need to be an ezine. Nowever we have blogging capability. An ezine would use images and HTML. You would have to store those images somewhere so one would need reliable adult-friendly image hosting since most places would be in doubt as to the suitability of their sites for our kind of images

I do not even know how well recieved the material of Infantae Press would be recieved around here. Most of the readers were baby boomers with some of the prior generation and some of the Gen-X'ers; I am on the cusp of the boomer generation, being born in the very end of the third quarter of 1945. I still call them "rubber" panties and 'rubber" sheets and deisposable diapers Ppampers" and "paper" in non-technical company When I got my last publication from Infantae Press SAP was new and not used in the US and poorly recieved, this being c1986

They would have to be pretty creataive. It seems to me that DD is already an Ezine of sorts. You have diaper reviews, photos the Museum and stories. Just about an Infantae PRess: 2011 A.D. Now what would really be cute is if someone had most of the Infantae Press material, and?or the DPF material, scanned it and wanted to put it up on the "Net

That is the primary reason I don't have or do anything ABDL related with my facebook account. Gotta keep the two worlds totally separate or there will be big trouble.

same here hell i dont even like doing the sample thing when i know im either gonna be at work or not gonna be able to get the mail and intercept the "packages" as my room mate puts it .... i mean they dont care since i dont go all out and wear nothing but the diaper i mean i would catch hell if i got caught wearing.... they know i do just dont say anything till i get caught ... hell the number of diaper samples that come through here would make them not know what im doing lol but at least there the quiet type about it ..........

to me facebook is like living in a house with no walls. It is not just what you say about you that is on the net for ever. Its what others say about you. Like their facial recognition software for pictures etc. You could be at a bar minding your own business with friends doing the same. And 2 tables over some people are being really stupid someone takes a pic and now you are for ever in the incident. Even though you may have no idea what was happening. This situation is mostly harmless because if your not the one giving body shots on the bar you probably wont be denied the job but what about a political march or gathering you did not know about and passed thru on your way somewhere...now your an activist for some cause you never new of. Facebook does not and will not know who i am. I dont know them and prefer to know who knows me. Honestly i cant say anything good about facebook. For those of you who like it great and more power to you but. The reasons to use it just dont work for me. To keep in touch with friends and family... omg like that is hard with cell phones these days. What is one thing you can only do on facebook that you cant do like 100 different ways without making it accessible to the world.

I used to have facebook for normal everyday me and myspace for ab me but after being deleted twice from myspace (they could not tell me why I was deleted when I complained). Just use facebook but never use it for ab stuff as know this thing happens. hear story's about work using facebook to check on staff. etc..

to me facebook is like living in a house with no walls. It is not just what you say about you that is on the net for ever. Its what others say about you. Like their facial recognition software for pictures etc. You could be at a bar minding your own business with friends doing the same. And 2 tables over some people are being really stupid someone takes a pic and now you are for ever in the incident. Even though you may have no idea what was happening. This situation is mostly harmless because if your not the one giving body shots on the bar you probably wont be denied the job but what about a political march or gathering you did not know about and passed thru on your way somewhere...now your an activist for some cause you never new of. Facebook does not and will not know who i am. I dont know them and prefer to know who knows me. Honestly i cant say anything good about facebook. For those of you who like it great and more power to you but. The reasons to use it just dont work for me. To keep in touch with friends and family... omg like that is hard with cell phones these days. What is one thing you can only do on facebook that you cant do like 100 different ways without making it accessible to the world.

Marcuss,I got no cell phone and got no need for one.When i wrought this post i was saying that i did not know that what i wrought on a wall in one facebook whould go to my wall.Allso what i wright on my wall onley my family and friends can see it.Igot family spread out all over this country.And for some people this is the onley way to keep in tuch.

I don't have current phone numbers for many of my friends and family, and most of them live in totally different states, so my only way of "keeping up" with them is through FB. I have 2 separate accounts, one with my real name, and one for AB/DL contacts... So far my 2nd account is still there...

Marcuss,I got no cell phone and got no need for one.When i wrought this post i was saying that i did not know that what i wrought on a wall in one facebook whould go to my wall.Allso what i wright on my wall onley my family and friends can see it.Igot family spread out all over this country.And for some people this is the onley way to keep in tuch.

Walls are public. If you don't want anyone else to see communications between yourself and someone else, then send them a message.