LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Cribs

I recently saw an advert on the web for Adult sized baby furniture, i looked around the small site and nothing really interested me, until i saw the cribs, just wondering a few things,

Does anyone here have one, if so is it a shop bought or home made?

Does anyone here sleep in one, if so do you sleep in it all the time or just as part of age play?

I am primaraly a DL but am deffinately trying a more AB lifestyle.

Would be really interested if anyone has any comments. I am good with my hands and am thinking of building one.

I think having a crib is pretty high up on the scale of AB things that take a lot of commitment to. It's big, really expensive, and if you're trying to keep this part of your life on the DL (that's down-low for the geriatrics) then I can't see how getting a crib is a good idea. I've seen some company that makes AB cribs that fold down into regular looking beds so you don't have to be completely open about it.

Honestly though, I have diapers, onesies, bottles, pacis and a blankie and all that is easily concealed when I'm not playing baby. A crib is not easily concealed, and I'm sure even if you had the fancy fold away crib someone nosy enough would be able to suss out what it actually is. I personally enjoy the AB lifestyle SOMETIMES. That is, sometimes I feel like wearing a diaper and acting like a baby, and other times I want to be a normal adult. Getting a crib in my opinion would push the lifestyle way too far into the "all the time" category, which I believe is sort of unhealthy mentally to do. It's more fun when it's once in a while; something you do to unwind and forget about your adult world troubles. Being a baby all the time would quickly reduce the novelty of the whole shebang and thus also reduce the fun had while doing so.

Pudding and I have the notion of creating a nursery in our house when we buy one. And it's not like we'd play baby all the time... but it'd be a wonderful little piece of equipment. Necessary, no... but most fun things aren't.

Really, if you have the space for it and you have the money... I don't see the problem. Hiding it should be an issue. Just put a lock on the door. >.<

-Sophie

I figure it's not too difficult for a pair of consenting adults to have an AB Nursery Room. Hiding things? Like Soapy said ~ put a lock on the door and the problem is solved ♥

We're so gonna have a crib~

• Like 1

It seems that many people are interested in having a crib, but very few actually have one :huh: In a free market more demand would equal more product availability and lower cost, but we'll never generate that much demand :whistling: If I win the lottery I plan to do some custom crib making at as low a price as I can sustain :thumbsup: Short of that win it ain't gonna happen here :crybaby: There really isn't much to a simple crib-style enclosure woodworking- wise ;) and not a lot whole more to make a real one ^_^ so making your own seems to be the best solution B)

Of course if that doesn't appeal to you, just buy me a bunch of lottery tickets- I'll say "Thanks" even if I don't win :lol:

Bettypooh

Pudding and I have the notion of creating a nursery in our house when we buy one. And it's not like we'd play baby all the time... but it'd be a wonderful little piece of equipment. Necessary, no... but most fun things aren't.

Really, if you have the space for it and you have the money... I don't see the problem. Hiding it should be an issue. Just put a lock on the door. >.<

-Sophie

ahem and once said house and nursery are aquired i will be getrting an invite?

ahem and once said house and nursery are aquired i will be getrting an invite?

We assumed that was implied, Sarah. ^_^ Although right now, there's a 50/50 chance our nursery will be in Australia... so I hope you have money for a plane ticket!!

-Sophie

A lock on a door only makes people more curious as to what you're hiding. People are like cats in some ways. My cat won't bother going into a room unless I put some obstacle in the way of the door, like if I'm working on something I don't want him to get in to. Then he sees the obstacle, gets curious as to why it's there and tries to get to the other side. :rolleyes: If the obsactle weren't there, he wouldn't bother, I swear!!! Funny little kitty!!!

Bookcase that swings open into the room.:thumbsup: But locks in place to keep others out.=Hidden room!!!

No joke - this was my first request when Puddin' said we might build our own house. :mellow: Seriously, this has been like my dream since I first saw Scooby-Doo.

-Sophie

My nursery furniture.

It's true! We'll probably have it lead it something totally innocent tho, like the laundry XD

First I have to say I like the pictures of what you did there...

Then I also have to say that would be awesome with the whole hidden door...

The crib thing really wouldn't be for me, but I can see how it would be exciting

I tried out a friend's crib once just hanging out in for a little while. I didn't go to sleep in it. There was no way I could get off of it when the railing was up and would have to be thickly diapered if I took a nap or spent the night in it. I had to get out by stepping on a step stool when the railing was down. It was fun and I've fantastized about a crib for years. Sadly our place is way too small for one and we have no place to hide one either. I think my friend got rid of his crib sadly.

Maybe we can take Sarah with us?

She'll be contractually obligated never to grow up, but it WOULD save on adoption expenses ♥

ohhhh all this talk about me going to australia to be ur lil gir.... i'm as moist as a snack cake down there!!!!

where do i sign up???

• Like 1