LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, Yet Another Newbie

Hello all. This is my first post- I just joined a few minutes ago. You can just call me Kitten. (Sorry, I'm uncomfortable even giving out my first name). I'm from the USA. I'm 24 years old, and I'm a diaper lover. I wear diapers as often as I can, but my life doesn't revolve around them. Diapers, for me, are a part of my life, something I enjoy for comfort and stress relief. but its not the only thing/ obsession of my life. I like anime(Naruto and Bleach are my 2 top favorites but there are many others I enjoy as well), I also enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and lately I've become addicted to J-rock/ visual kei. I'm a full-time labrotory technician and I also go to school part time.

I'm also on diaperspace, but daily diapers seems to be a bigger discussion board, so I thought I'd join and check this place out. ^^

hello kitten, nice to have you here, i too am a diaper lover, and i wear whenever i can as well. i too work and go to school full time, but hey, enjoy your time here, we are friendly!

hello kitten, nice to have you here, i too am a diaper lover, and i wear whenever i can as well. i too work and go to school full time, but hey, enjoy your time here, we are friendly!

Hello, nice to meet you! I've been browsing the forums, and I've even posted a bit, So far, yes, I am enjoying myself here. ^^

HI!

So I take it you think Bleach would be worth a watch? I might have to give it a try, one I finish up Death Note.

Death Note was awesome, I was so sad about L though. Have you seen the live action movies? And yes, Bleach is worth a watch. I didn't like it at first- but give it until episode 50 or so, when the Soul Society/ Seireitei (not sure if you watch dubbed orsubbed) arc begins- thats when Bleach went from semi-interesting to total awesome for me.

Hello all. This is my first post- I just joined a few minutes ago. You can just call me Kitten. (Sorry, I'm uncomfortable even giving out my first name). I'm from the USA. I'm 24 years old, and I'm a diaper lover. I wear diapers as often as I can, but my life doesn't revolve around them. Diapers, for me, are a part of my life, something I enjoy for comfort and stress relief. but its not the only thing/ obsession of my life. I like anime(Naruto and Bleach are my 2 top favorites but there are many others I enjoy as well), I also enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and lately I've become addicted to J-rock/ visual kei. I'm a full-time labrotory technician and I also go to school part time.

I'm also on diaperspace, but daily diapers seems to be a bigger discussion board, so I thought I'd join and check this place out. ^^

welcome

HI!

So I take it you think Bleach would be worth a watch? I might have to give it a try, one I finish up Death Note.

Death Note was awesome, I was so sad about L though. Have you seen the live action movies? And yes, Bleach is worth a watch. I didn't like it at first- but give it until episode 50 or so, when the Soul Society/ Seireitei (not sure if you watch dubbed orsubbed) arc begins- thats when Bleach went from semi-interesting to total awesome for me.

i agree death note was awesome

might i also suggest Full Metal Alchemist, Ninja Scroll, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, R.O.D. Read or Die, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X - The Collection (the movies for Rurouni Kenshin), Bubblegum Crisis 2033, Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040, Armitage III: Poly + Dual Matrix, Appleseed (all versions), Trigun, Grappler Baki, and Akira

i agree death note was awesome

might i also suggest Full Metal Alchemist, Ninja Scroll, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, R.O.D. Read or Die, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X - The Collection (the movies for Rurouni Kenshin), Bubblegum Crisis 2033, Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040, Armitage III: Poly + Dual Matrix, Appleseed (all versions), Trigun, Grappler Baki, and Akira

I'm already most of the way through the FMA manga, and I'm just waiting on a decent paycheck before I look into its anime.

Yeah, when will Bleach get back to the plot and the hero learn the 3rd level of his sword? When will the hidden leaf village get rebuilt and Naruto go after the guy with the shark sword? I know it will be a while before he takes on the big bad guys, but I'm ready for more plot...

Sorry to go off topic Kitten. Welcome, e como mai and I hope you have a great time here.

All of us here have other interests and it was thoughtful of you to share yours. I also run a lot, play guitar and am taking piano lessons. Please visit when you can and know that there are a wide range of people who also enjoy diapers.

Aloha,

Honu