LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Lose A Girl In 2 Days

DL88

Ok I'll keep this brief (no pun intended) but I think you all would be interested to hear this.

I met a girl and I was able to chase her off in 2 days. Stay with me now. Originally she gave me her phone number because she thought, "I was cute and wanted to do something sometime." I bite and proceeded to talk to her and we're texting late and night and everything. By the end of day 1 she was already telling me how much she wanted to..have.. me. So we planned out a day that I had off and then Day 2 rolls around. I have already started to notice she has a bit of a heinous streak in her and it frankly kind of bitchy. Now I'm thinking to myself "Just go for it" and move on. After we (I) had made plans to get together the next day she begins telling me about all of this hardcore bondage stuff she wants me to do to her, which is perfectly fine with me, at which time I mention about how I, "Would like to do my thing as well and I think you'll find it interesting." She begins to tell me how she doesn't like surprises and to tell her now so I do and this is how it went (mind you this was via text message):

Me, "ok well when I want to relax and it gets me off too, I like to wear diapers."

Her, "are you fucking shitting me!?"

Me, "no why?"

Her, "this is a fuckin joke right!!?"

Me, "is there a problem?"

Her, "ya there is a big fucking problem."

Me, "why?"

Her, "wait you're kidding me right?"

Me, "no not at all, do you have a problem with it?"

Her, "are you fucking with me!?" (No but I'd like to be rofl)

Me, "what? if you have an issue then maybe we should call this off."

Her, "you're just joking with me right!?"

Me, "no but if you got an issue we can call it off."

Her, "damn right we are calling this shit fucking off."

Me, "ok fine with me, do me a favor and don't call or text me again, bye."

She didn't text anything back and frankly I don't consider this a loss in anyway shape or form but thought you guys would still find it funny being that she is telling me about how she wants me to handcuff her, tie her up, and do all this other stuff and yet diapers seem to be a BFD?? By the way mind you this is the girl that admitted to me she is lonely because she misses her bf because as it turns out, he got caught trying to sell drugs and firearms. Anyway /discuss

(P.S. Liberals...I thought you guys were supposed to be all understanding about alternative stuff like this wth? Just teasing just teasing! ;):P )

• Like 2

That's pretty impressive. I think i will do that to the next girl who sexualizes me. Yes, that's right. Girls sexualize me from time to time. I have a girlfriend already and don't need another. I'll simply say you'd better stay away I wear diapers. Sounds more like its her loss and not yours. I bet she is still lonely because she isn't very accepting of others. Great story overall DL88.

Wow. I can't really see how you lost anything. She laid the bondage trip on YOU, expecting YOU to just be up with it. You were open with HER, but with all HER trip, she had closed mind toward YOU. Talk about BS. THEN, she HAS a BF, and he's "just away", and you want to mess with THAT? Drugs & firearms charges? And, when he gets out, YOU want to be found to have been keeping HIS GF company?

Dude. I think you were spared a great deal of problems! And, maybe your life was spared!

Not sure your approach was a good one, or timely, and definitely not effective. You know, it's like "they" say, you hit on 100 women in a bar to get laid, and you'll get your face slapped 99 times, BUT there's always that ONE opportunity to get laid! Sorry, pretty sexist...

I would say, if you're truly looking for a relationship, another approach may be in order. But, then, we of the DL/AB world have never been known to be the most patient peeps in the world! LOL

No no guys I wasn't trying to date her or anything. But ya pretty stupid non-the-less and ya TCC that's exactly it, how can you expect someone to be open minded towards you and return that with being closed minded.

Some of my friends actually worked for carnivals and they used to say the exact same thing, ask 100 and get rejected 99 times but there will be the 1 who says yes hahaha.

No no guys I wasn't trying to date her or anything. But ya pretty stupid non-the-less and ya TCC that's exactly it, how can you expect someone to be open minded towards you and return that with being closed minded.

Some of my friends actually worked for carnivals and they used to say the exact same thing, ask 100 and get rejected 99 times but there will be the 1 who says yes hahaha.

for some reason I think that she might have thought it involved kids....

guys he was just looking for a quick fuck not a relationship so no real big loss in seeing if she wohld engage in his kink ... if you dont get out there and ask u end up like all the other people on tbis site posting about how lonely they are and just want someone to diaper them but dont have the balls to even tell a random hookup thru text message i say way to go OP and quite a funny story

• Like 1

guys he was just looking for a quick fuck not a relationship so no real big loss in seeing if she wohld engage in his kink ... if you dont get out there and ask u end up like all the other people on tbis site posting about how lonely they are and just want someone to diaper them but dont have the balls to even tell a random hookup thru text message i say way to go OP and quite a funny story

Thanks! :lol:

Ya no I was in no way looking for a relationship with this chick!!! It was purly a 1 time thing, idk if I could have made it to twice because of the fact that I really couldn't stand her and my junk would have stopped working purely out of complete disdain for her.

Amateurs, the lot of you :-)

That conversation should have been had while you're lying next to her, breathing heavily because you've just finished banging her for the 3rd time. She's either gonna do it, or exit quick.

Either way, you win!

Amateurs, the lot of you :-)

That conversation should have been had while you're lying next to her, breathing heavily because you've just finished banging her for the 3rd time. She's either gonna do it, or exit quick.

Either way, you win!

While you are right, I frankly wasn't that into her, not to say she wasn't pretty (she was very cute) but I don't think I conveyed how venomous her personality was...almost everything she said was a turn off. I basically had to inject that into the situation to either make or break it because I was looking for a way out at the same time that I wanted in lol.

" I frankly wasn't that into her"

What the hell has that got to do with anything :D

Heck, if she's into bondage stick a rubber ball in her mouth while you're doing her.

Funny story anyhow, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

what a beeotch, no offense to the ladies here, but it always seems to me that they want to push their stuff on you, and when you suggest something your the weird one. ya know i personally find bondage a little weird, not my cup of tee, but i am mature enough to understand that people out there like it, but who am i to judge? im not god, its not my place

Ok I'll keep this brief (no pun intended) but I think you all would be interested to hear this.

I met a girl and I was able to chase her off in 2 days. Stay with me now. Originally she gave me her phone number because she thought, "I was cute and wanted to do something sometime." I bite and proceeded to talk to her and we're texting late and night and everything. By the end of day 1 she was already telling me how much she wanted to..have.. me. So we planned out a day that I had off and then Day 2 rolls around. I have already started to notice she has a bit of a heinous streak in her and it frankly kind of bitchy. Now I'm thinking to myself "Just go for it" and move on. After we (I) had made plans to get together the next day she begins telling me about all of this hardcore bondage stuff she wants me to do to her, which is perfectly fine with me, She didn't text anything back and frankly I don't consider this a loss in anyway shape or form but thought you guys would still find it funny being that she is telling me about how she wants me to handcuff her, tie her up, and do all this other stuff and yet diapers seem to be a BFD?? By the way mind you this is the girl that admitted to me she is lonely because she misses her bf because as it turns out, he got caught trying to sell drugs and firearms. Anyway /discuss

(P.S. Liberals...I thought you guys were supposed to be all understanding about alternative stuff like this wth? Just teasing just teasing! ;):P )

1. Gosh, I wonder what she had in mind for YOU??? Would she have turned the bondage back onto to you and walked out with you cuffed to the bed???

2. I know the tease, but geeesh, she doesn't sound very Liberal to me!! She was definitely a very conservative one-way street! Back at ya! :thumbsup::whistling:

1. Gosh, I wonder what she had in mind for YOU??? Would she have turned the bondage back onto to you and walked out with you cuffed to the bed???

2. I know the tease, but geeesh, she doesn't sound very Liberal to me!! She was definitely a very conservative one-way street! Back at ya! :thumbsup::whistling:

It's like role reversal all over the place! hahaha :lol:

:starwars:

Naw I wouldn't have let her do that kind of stuff to me, I'm not into bondage nor am I in any way a sub. I actually have constrainment issues, last kid that tried to put me in a head lock nearly got his knee kicked in and ended up on the ground, I don't play when it comes to my eyes or being tied up. :closedeyes: