LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Perfect Toddler Lunch

Just finished the perfect lunch for little boys, hot dogs, Kraft Macaroni and cheese and a glass of chocolate milk, made from real Hershey's syrup. Yummy.

Of course, there was the occasional dilly-dallying going on because everyone knows, after lunch comes the dreaded Nap time, I would rather go out and play in the snow.

Me want some!

Reeeeeeealy?

Perfect toddler lunch - Ham sammich on wholemeal bread with salad, carrot and apple sticks, natural yoghurt and honey washed down with watered down apple juice. ^_^

• Like 2

Just finished the perfect lunch for little boys, hot dogs, Kraft Macaroni and cheese and a glass of chocolate milk, made from real Hershey's syrup. Yummy.

Of course, there was the occasional dilly-dallying going on because everyone knows, after lunch comes the dreaded Nap time, I would rather go out and play in the snow.

That Sounds really Yummy.

Reeeeeeealy?

Perfect toddler lunch - Ham sammich on wholemeal bread with salad, carrot and apple sticks, natural yoghurt and honey washed down with watered down apple juice. ^_^

Yours sounds Good too 'cept for "watered down" apple Juice? No, give me the Real stuff.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Reeeeeeealy?

thats not a perfect toddlers lunch lanny

That Sounds really Yummy.

Yours sounds Good too 'cept for "watered down" apple Juice? No, give me the Real stuff.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Eeeek no mine teeths!!!

Oh and Alex.... Sorry WHO'S trained in child development and knows what they're talking about? Hmmm...... :P

• Like 2

Reeeeeeealy?

I think it all depends on who you ask...is this a parent's idea of the perfect toddler lunch, or the toddler's idea of the perfect toddler lunch? Sure, every parent would love their kid to eat the healthy lunch you've described, but I don't know too many tots that would willingly gobble it up! I know that when I was little I would have chosen PB+J on white bread above all else and most toddlers I know would rather have that, the mac & cheese w/ hot dog, chicken nuggets and french fries, or a grilled cheese sandwich.

Eeeek no mine teeths!!!

Oh and Alex.... Sorry WHO'S trained in child development and knows what they're talking about? Hmmm...... :P

i have seen what mums give to there toddlers lunch time and its nothing like that what you said it was cool stuff like a lot of junk food

so you might be trained in child development :P but you no see what the mums do at home like put the tv on and just let the kids watch with there junk lunch / dinner

lunch would entail a turkey bacon sandgwich with pepper jack cheese, and dejon mustered and some letis. Then i have to have some freshly poped popcorn with butter and salt. then an apple or two. with some chocolate pudding for desert. oh and a apple flavored sausage. am i a little high, maybe.

grilled cheese sammich with juice to drink and some applesauce with cinnamon for dessert! That is a great toddler lunch! I think Daddie might have to make that for me for lunchtime tomorrow!

This. Grilled Cheese Sammich. We have a Sesame Street sandwich maker - it presses Elmo and Cookie Monster on to the sandwiches. My son likes Elmo, and I like Cookie Monster. That and some juice and I'm set!

one of my earliest memories was sitting on the counter patiently while Dad made Ramers...otherwise known as Ramen Noodles. He'd make them like egg flower soup and they were super yummy, once they were cool enough to eat, that is.

My other favorite from my youngest years was MASHED TOTATOS an GRAVY! I'd even eat broccoli, because they made trees for the volcano! :) Peas make good rocks too. Still one of my absolute favorites.

And Papa (I miss him, he passed the end of the year T.T) used to have dry salami around for a midnight snack, that was always fun. Sister and I lived with Gram and Papa for a time while Dad built the new house up north. It was only a little while, and a LONG time ago, but that place is still the only place I REALLY think of as home.