LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Less Than Subtle

DailyDi

lol, great Title. Why couldn't we have ABDL Advertisements that were that unsubtle in reality. Crazy we have to be grown-up Society I guess.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I'm guessing that Huggies is his/her sponsor. Otherwise why have a car with Huggies on it when this could open you up for a lawsuit over copyright infringements.

Nope, it's a southern black thing, theming their cars.

Nope, it's a southern black thing, theming their cars.

It's a mud bog racer. As an avid monster truck fan in the 80's and early 90's, I've seen enough of those to know what they are. They probly are sponsored by Huggies.

A lot of guys (and ladies..?) like to build these kind of vehicles as full sized replicas of either Tonka trucks or hot wheels that they used to play with as kids. This one is....ummm...a bit to 'colorful' for me, but I get the idea. ;) mudbog racer or what not...it is DEFIANTLY a big kids toy! :P

For those not familiar with mud bog racers: They're vechicles like this that get driven at high speeds through a big trough of mud. Usually as a time trial race. It's essentially the second redneck version of drag racing (the first, of course, being the tractor pull). In the 80's and 90's, they were a fairly popular side-attraction at monster truck rallies.