LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S In A Name?

Rani

Hiya folks. I've been a long time lurker to these boards now so I have the advantage of knowing a little about some of you while you know absolutely zilch about me. Hopefully we can fix that soon.

So what took me so long? Simple answer - couldn't figure out a name for myself. Poor excuse I know. I use the same name all over the net and like most people here, wanted to remain completely anonymous. You know what it's like, you don't really want to use your real name and yet you want one that maybe says a little about you, or at the very least something you'll be able to remember. Let's face it, the only thing going down the pan these days is my memory!

So me? In no particular order - mother, human (most days), crafty person, wife, music lover, writer (don't encourage me!) and last but not least, diaper lover. Wearing is restricted to days when the 'not so little any more' ones are in school and the husband is safely tucked away at work. Nobody knows of my fetish, though like a few on here, would love to have the courage to tell him. Maybe one day eh?

Blessings.

• Like 1

Welcome to membership on DD :D I lurked over a year before I joined :blush: Finding a good unused name can be a real problem with the vast number of members here. I got lucky with mine; it's one that was given me by a small group of friends from long ago ^_^ And yes, I did check to see if any of them were here before joining :lol: I still wonder what I'd feel like if I discovered someone I know in RL here!

Bettypooh

PS: If you think of a better name which is not already taken we are happy to change it for you :) Other 'changes' you will have have to arrange for yourself :whistling:

Bettypooh

Guest Amphetamenace

Hiya folks. I've been a long time lurker to these boards now so I have the advantage of knowing a little about some of you while you know absolutely zilch about me. Hopefully we can fix that soon.

So what took me so long? Simple answer - couldn't figure out a name for myself. Poor excuse I know. I use the same name all over the net and like most people here, wanted to remain completely anonymous. You know what it's like, you don't really want to use your real name and yet you want one that maybe says a little about you, or at the very least something you'll be able to remember. Let's face it, the only thing going down the pan these days is my memory!

So me? In no particular order - mother, human (most days), crafty person, wife, music lover, writer (don't encourage me!) and last but not least, diaper lover. Wearing is restricted to days when the 'not so little any more' ones are in school and the husband is safely tucked away at work. Nobody knows of my fetish, though like a few on here, would love to have the courage to tell him. Maybe one day eh?

Blessings.

Hiya Rani, nice to meet a fellow human on here

I have recently come out to my boyfriend of 8 months about my DL side, and I have come out to him about my Mommy side. He actually agreed to participate (as my baby). Since I have a success story, Id love to be here to help you make one of your own.

You mentioned you were a mom, how old are your children? Are they pesky teenagers like me? :lol:

Hope you enjoy your time here and it was nice getting to meet you

Awww thanks for the wonderfully warm welcome. I hope you're all having a great week. The weekend is nearly upon us again - eeeek! Where did that week go?

I'm ok with this name, thanks Bettypooh. It was my third choice of four with the first two being taken. It's pretty close to my name acutally so I won't be forgetting it in a hurry :) . I guess that the advantages of lurking for a while are to get to know the people here a bit and then feel more comfortable in joining up and 'coming out'.

Yes they're pesky teenagers Amphetamenace, but I love them dearly and wouldn't be without them. xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Rani,

Welcome! Yours is an interesting situation. More common here are guys that don't know how to tell their wives about their desires to wear diapers. Relax. I think you have a good handle on things already. Be very careful with those teenagers. They can be very snoopy and quick to put little bits of information together. Keeping things discrete until they have left the nest is wise.

As for your husband, I can assure you that most guys are quite straight forward and easy to figure out. Frankly, we like sex and if it leads to sex, how can it be bad? Connect the dots slowly with reassurance that it all leads to sex and most guys will at least try whatever is necessary to get there. I'm sorry if this is too blunt, but this is an adult forum and by presenting you with my opinion, I'm welcoming other opinions.

Hang in there and have confidence that your empty nest days will be great.

Regards,

Honu

• Like 1

Not blunt at all Honu, honest and to the point. Made me laugh rather and lot too (I'll send you the bill for cleaning the coffee off the screen).

I'd never looked at it like that before but I had looked at it as there being an obstruction while wearing. My husband's a very straight guy and having only recently introduced him to the concept of dominant/submissive marriage which made his eyes pop, I still think this would be too much for him.

Thank you so much for your input though, I really appreciate it. Maybe in time eh? I haven't given up hope yet. Thanks for the advice on the kids too, eeek, hadn't thought of that one!

:thumbsup:

Hi Rani,

Let me add my welcome to the boards along with all the other posted members.

I'm sure you have already found that there is a Heinz Variety of variations to every infantilism situation that one could possibly encounter.

Not being part of the "straight set" in the family is far from unusual. In my opinion, I believe that the one thing you have on your side is that the male side is usually more understanding of wearing diapers towards the female then visa versa. Evidence of this can be found by the number of males on this board plus the number that seek out an understanding female.

I expect that your choice of joining this group will be one you will enjoy and cherish. If I can help towards that goal, I'd encourage you to drop by and say "hello".

Cheers,

Ali

• 1 year later...

Not blunt at all Honu, honest and to the point. Made me laugh rather and lot too (I'll send you the bill for cleaning the coffee off the screen).

I'd never looked at it like that before but I had looked at it as there being an obstruction while wearing. My husband's a very straight guy and having only recently introduced him to the concept of dominant/submissive marriage which made his eyes pop, I still think this would be too much for him.

Thank you so much for your input though, I really appreciate it. Maybe in time eh? I haven't given up hope yet. Thanks for the advice on the kids too, eeek, hadn't thought of that one!

:thumbsup:

For many people any change from the "norm" is difficult and needs time and patients, unlike the journey in many pieces of fiction.

We agreed to a change in our "activities" :) a few years ago and started with the usual likes, dislikes, won't do, will try and review it every few months to see how things were going. I have to admit that the list doesn't change that much and there are still some areas that still haven't been included on the list - I quite like the idea of a pony girl :wub: but sadly that wont happen :crybaby:. Unfortunately the question of AB / DL probably wont be raised as we both were / are nurses and the idea has a different connotation for my other half.

To say be honest and open is the right approach for any relationship (RELATE) taught me that but there are still some aspects that are still beyond discussion but that is about my confidence and the confidence of others.

Good luck!!

Wow, another year and a half old thread ressurected. :)

Since I often chastize people for doing it, as I did to someone earlier tonight, I also have to thank you for bringing this one back.

A. Because you brought new info, and

B. Because I must have missed it, so thank you.

I have had the name Rihanna or a variation such as Ria', Riha', and even Ri'a, (Rita,) for 40+ years. Thought it was a low key unknown name until some upstart singer nearly my grandaughter's age used it to become famous. Now, sometimes when I order on the web, I have to answer if I am her. No, I am not that young whippersnapper! Her or her parents stole my name! :roflmao:

What little I have seen of her and her music videos, I like her and most of it, but not my normal 'cup of tea.'

Today, I think some acts like hers, GaGa, and others are over the top, but is part of what getting audiences today is about.

I could comment but won't won't because this should be another thread. Back in my day we had The Stones, Beatles, The Door's Morrison dropping his pants, MC5,* and many other considered edge acts of the day. We survived.

*Trivia; The MC5's signature song, "Kick out The Jams Mother FFFFkrs!" was performed every night at the Grande Ballroom. Their record with the actual words was played on Detroit underground FM radio until the FCC realized this "new, largely unregulated," FM radio might need to be controlled for content.

P.S., Rani, good to see you still around.

I like the idea of being a person. That means I have a person name

What is there to say about "Christine"? That is how I have thought of myself as a girl since I ws 5 and that name, and tiaras, started to do things to me. Youcan find the rest if you read my blog. Christine Daryleanne tells you what kind of girl I am

Here are some picture of me in a post I made with my new babydoll

http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=32580