LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Luvs Comercial....

ldatsea

LMAO! So that's the commercial I heard right after I logged on a few nights ago, I didn't turn around to watch cause I was too busy surfing.

makes it look like the babies are having a pooping contest. makes you wonder what a toddler in potty training think when they see a commercial like that. aka Does it make them want to have a pooping contest in daycare to see who can out poop the other and win the prize.

I don't like either of those adverts......

1st one just seems wrong, it actually creeps me out a bit..... (I don't like the "denim" nappy's anyway) and the 2nd one is clearly supposed to be funny but its not.....

I don't see why they have to be "funny" or "entertaining" anyway.... they're just nappy adverts.... Do they really think mums are going to see a baby peeing on the ceiling and think "I really need to go and buy huggies now..."

All seems very silly to me.

When I rule the world adverts like this will be banished.

I like the adds the point of adverts is to make people

1. remember the add by remembering the add you will also remember the product associate to the add

2. get people to talk about the add ergo talk about the product

In this forum alone the diaper companies just got their monies worth from the marketing company as

1. people remember the add so they can post it here and

2. we are talking about the add and the companies the adds are associated with

I hope you don't rule the world so we arn't cencered away from halarity of diaper commercials

• Like 1

makes it look like the babies are having a pooping contest.

They ARE having a pooping contest...

I don't like either of those adverts......

1st one just seems wrong, it actually creeps me out a bit..... (I don't like the "denim" nappy's anyway) and the 2nd one is clearly supposed to be funny but its not.....

I don't see why they have to be "funny" or "entertaining" anyway.... they're just nappy adverts.... Do they really think mums are going to see a baby peeing on the ceiling and think "I really need to go and buy huggies now..."

I've always wondered about all of the diaper commercials that address the viewer, as if they expect the babies to be the ones making the decision as to what diapers their parents will be buying them...

And don't worry... When I rule the world, I'm goinna get rid of all commercials.

I remember as a kid paying such close attention whenever there was a diaper commercial. I am sure this one is making a big impression on young DLs as we speak ... and by the way, how old are those judges supposed to be? They're in diapers too. If I had seen this commercial in elementary school, I would have read those kids as being at least as old as me.

Awesome!!!! I also love the Huggies Jeans commercial. Was on TBS's funniest commercials.

"My diaper is full...full of sheek"

"When it's a number two, I look like number one"

"I poo in blue"

The coolest you'll look, pooping your pants

I gotta use the top two lines on my wife!!

• Like 1