LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting... Approved!

yummydiaper

So I'm super excited that my wonderful and understanding wife has agreed to allow me to start working on wetting the bed full-time. I've been talking to her about it for a couple years now and she started out saying "no way". I have been wanting to bedwet for many years now but never wanted to go against her since we share a bed and it's not fair to her. Not to mention that my desire for this is honestly ridiculous, be a strong desire nonetheless (I suspect that many of us have struggled with that reality).

She has always allowed me to wear and wet at night more or less when I've wanted, within reason. This usually meant 1-2 nights a week. At that frequency, losing nighttime control is very unlikely at best, as I have realized over the past 15 years or so.

For the last couple of months we have been talking about it every couple weeks or so and the end result of the conversation had been lets talk about it again on the first of the next month. Fair enough, at least she was becoming willing to consider it. Recently she brought up the subject herself and we discussed it at depth including nighttime leaks, diaper pads, washing sheets, leaking and she gets wet, expense, the potential inability to stop bedwetting if I get to a point where I can bedwet (while asleep), staying overnight outside our own house, etc. At the end of the conversation she said she was going to help me and support me with my goal to lose nighttime control. She knows that it will take some time for me to lose nighttime control and has agreed to help me lose control sooner than later by telling me every night at bedtime that it's okay for m to wet the bed and she won't get mad at me if I leak. She has also wants to ask me every morning if I have accomplished my goal.

She said she brought up the subject because she loves me and never wants to lose me (not that this was on either of our minds) and that I have been consistently asking her for her blessing for so long that she just wants me to have the happiness that I desire.

What a wonderful wife! I love her with all my heart!

I just thought I'd share.

Even wearing all the time it still may not make you a bed wetter. Hope the best for you though and your relationship. Hopefully she didn't just let it and thus put a strain on her even though she may not truly like the idea. Wish you all the best and hopefully she is being truthful in her words.

Certainly keep us up to date on your progress, I'm interested to see where it leads.

Congrads...lucky duck!

My wife doesn't want to see them or have me wear them around her. Maybe someday she will let me wear to bed.

But that is great to hear your wife is so accepting. I hope it goes well for you!

Eventhough your wife said that she approves of you wetting the bed, I would say be careful & don't rush or push things especially in case she was just saying what she did, just to please you, or in order to stop talking about it. Either way, Good Luck,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Good luck on you wetting your bed but make sure you have a mattress protector on there first as beds can be expensive to replace. You might also want to get your own bed so you wife doesn't have to sleep in it with you. Also just wear diapers to bed and you two can sleep together.

Years ago my wonderful wife agreed to allow me to wear my cloth diapers to bed but not my plastic pants because she is a light sleeper and the noise woke her up. This was OK for I truely love wearing diapers even if they are dry. I recently ordered some incontenent pants made by DMI that solved that problem. Not only do they protect from leaks but they make no more noise than a cloth diaper, now I enjoy the warmth of a freshly wet diaper and empty bladder without having to get out of bed, the end result is a more restful nights sleep for us both.

It's only been a few nights so far as the "agreement" was set to start on New Years Day. I got to wear starting at bedtime after the ball dropped. So far I haven't wet while asleep yet, but I'm not surprised, or discouraged. I have gone 3-4 nights in row many times in the past and never made any headway then either.

I wear disposables and have absolutely no attraction to cloth. I actually like Depends Max protection. I know they are prone to leaks but they have just the right amount of bulk for me and they feel exactly the way I like. I have tried some of the mega diapers like Molicare and Abena, etc. and they are too much bulk for me. Although I do use those if I know I'm going to wet multiple times at night if I've been out drinking heavily.

We have a waterproof mattress pad and I use an under pad.

My wife has only diapered me one time, that was when I was passed out back in college and she knew I would wet the bed, and I did, and she still married me a few years later ;-) That was enough for me. I'm not interested in her diapering me and neither is she.

My diapers haven't been a problem for her for the most part. She just doesn't like me wearing all the time because it can get in the way of what she wants to do. I think that's why she has agreed to bedwetting, because it happens during the nighttime when nothing else is going on. She has worn them for me on occasion, but I don't push it much. She will wet one for me to "play with" whenever I want. She will have sex with me while I'm wearing without a problem, I just pull it down far enough for her to climb on top. On some occasions when we are getting ready to wash the sheets she will pee on me during sex, and she will let me pee on and in her too. I love peeing in her and she doesn't mind at all. She has also on VERY rare occasions given me a BJ while wearing - this is the best, but it is short lived since my excitement gives me no staying power so it's over really fast. But I'm certainly not complaining!

Maybe I've said too much, but I like to share how wonderful my wife is.

Even wearing all the time it still may not make you a bed wetter. Hope the best for you though and your relationship. Hopefully she didn't just let it and thus put a strain on her even though she may not truly like the idea. Wish you all the best and hopefully she is being truthful in her words.

Certainly keep us up to date on your progress, I'm interested to see where it leads.

Yep, my wife put me in diapers every night for close to five years and I never tended to even begin losing control.

• 3 weeks later...

An update.

Since the turn of the year, I've been wearing to bed every night (except once when I fell asleep to quick). I have yet to wet the bed while asleep, but I have had 2 nights where I can barely remember waking up and wetting. Those nights were both this week. So far I am enjoying this much more than any previous run of wearing at night for a week or so.

What has happened in the past is that I would lose interest in a week or so and stop wearing for a while. This time I think the difference has been the anticipation of a start date that was a week or so away when I got the go-ahead. Because, so far my interest is as strong now as it was the first night. Adding to the satisfaction is the morning where I wake up and am relieved to be wearing. And also knowing that my wife isn't going to say "are you putting one on again tonight", so far she's been with me 100%.

Yummy if you have not been warned before or have no experience in bed/bedwetting protection you will never be fully covered by a disposable because there is no side protection so if you void on your side its all gonna end up on whatever chuck you are using, that is why i wear both disposable as well as cloth because cloth gives you wrap around protection any position you care to sleep in. and also the "Depend" will not stand up to multiple heavy wettings at night (i understand this is the brand you prefer) you must over protect at night to ensure you have adequte coverage for those oops didnt see that coming. but thats just advice from an Incontinent view point your milage may vary.

Peace

I honestly do not see the attraction in being incontinent. I truly feel bad for the difficulties legitimately incontinent people have to deal with in their daily lives. I love having control over my bodily functions, it means I can pick and choose when and where I can be a baby and use my diapers. Having to always use them them and dealing with the difficult situations that arise from public mishaps just seems so unsexy to me. Meh, to each his own, and lucky you for having a wife who'll let you indulge in that kind of fantasy.

letluvsrool

Well it definately is not fun, or anything that the people trying to break there bodies so they become "Incon" think they will be buying thay have no idea.

at this point in my life from eing diapered all the time , If they came up with a cure i think i would become a DL as i own no umdertwear and i have a BMI of like 7% very very little fat and my muscles are destroying themselves so my tiny little butt kinda needs that diaper to absorb and spread out the bumps in the road wheeling wherever i go.

Peace

I honestly do not see the attraction in being incontinent. I truly feel bad for the difficulties legitimately incontinent people have to deal with in their daily lives. I love having control over my bodily functions, it means I can pick and choose when and where I can be a baby and use my diapers. Having to always use them them and dealing with the difficult situations that arise from public mishaps just seems so unsexy to me. Meh, to each his own, and lucky you for having a wife who'll let you indulge in that kind of fantasy.

I am incontinent and need to wear a diaper 24/7,it in no way hinders my daily life i take spare diapers with me when i go shopping.

And if i do need to get changed i just go into the toilets and change,i then put my wet diaper in a plastic bag and put it in the rubbish bin in theshopping mall,and the same if i am going to be traveling,i do not let it ruin my lifetyle.

• 1 month later...

So I'm super excited that my wonderful and understanding wife has agreed to allow me to start working on wetting the bed full-time. I've been talking to her about it for a couple years now and she started out saying "no way". I have been wanting to bedwet for many years now but never wanted to go against her since we share a bed and it's not fair to her. Not to mention that my desire for this is honestly ridiculous, be a strong desire nonetheless (I suspect that many of us have struggled with that reality).

She has always allowed me to wear and wet at night more or less when I've wanted, within reason. This usually meant 1-2 nights a week. At that frequency, losing nighttime control is very unlikely at best, as I have realized over the past 15 years or so.

For the last couple of months we have been talking about it every couple weeks or so and the end result of the conversation had been lets talk about it again on the first of the next month. Fair enough, at least she was becoming willing to consider it. Recently she brought up the subject herself and we discussed it at depth including nighttime leaks, diaper pads, washing sheets, leaking and she gets wet, expense, the potential inability to stop bedwetting if I get to a point where I can bedwet (while asleep), staying overnight outside our own house, etc. At the end of the conversation she said she was going to help me and support me with my goal to lose nighttime control. She knows that it will take some time for me to lose nighttime control and has agreed to help me lose control sooner than later by telling me every night at bedtime that it's okay for m to wet the bed and she won't get mad at me if I leak. She has also wants to ask me every morning if I have accomplished my goal.

She said she brought up the subject because she loves me and never wants to lose me (not that this was on either of our minds) and that I have been consistently asking her for her blessing for so long that she just wants me to have the happiness that I desire.

What a wonderful wife! I love her with all my heart!

I just thought I'd share.

How is this going?

• Like 1

How it's going...

It's going well! I have worn diapers since Jan 1 every night except 3 nights. The nights I didn't wear were due to "circumstances beyond my control" aka kids in the bed with us. lol! I have a couple of young kids (under 2-1/2") and don't like wearing when they are in the bed with us for various reasons. Those of you with kids know what those various reasons are... thunder, teething, bad dream, etc.

I don't mind wearing around the kids so long as I am "covered up", usually sweat pants, in the morning. However, wearing with them in the bed is a major issue with me and I won't do it. It just creeps me out. Diapers are mostly sexual for me and mixing them with dealing with my kids is just a disgusting thought so I do whatever it takes to keep the two worlds separate.

As for the bedwetting, I have wet the bed during my sleep a handfull of times so far, maybe 5 or 6. What I have found so far is that going to sleep with a slightly wet diaper yields better results than going to sleep dry. In addition, having a few beers, maybe up to 5 or 6 is a big help in wetting while asleep.

Every morning I wake up with a diaper on I am super happy about it. My Depends do leak a bit sometimes, but I personally don't mind it a bit ( I use soaker pads). I know many folks here wouldn't dare use Depends, but I have tried many of the brands that are clearly better for leaks and absorbency, but I just don't like them much. I like my Depends. They feel right.

My wife has continued to be supportive with my quest. And as of yet, I haven't leaked on her, so that's good.

Cheers,

Yummydiaper

I have wet the bed during my sleep a handfull of times so far, maybe 5 or 6.

Well, this is a perfect 'excuse' for the kids, unless it goes against how you got them to stop wetting the bed (if they indeed have). I understand your desire to protect your children from a sexual fetish on your part, but if you are truly wetting the bed, I'm sure they'd think it stranger if daddy peed without protection.

If you continue your training, you may have little choice but to wear diapers, once sleep wetting becomes more routine.

Though I have heard of a few 'natural' bedwetters that for some reason NEVER wet when they're at a hotel, a friend's house, or elsewhere. It only happens in their own bed. So...maybe you'd sleep less soundly with the children sharing your bed, and thus not wet if you would have otherwise?

Good luck with your plan! (Mommy put me in nighttime diapers for the next month! :))

I am glad to hear that all is going well with you and your bedwetting, totaly agree that going to bed in a damp diaper dose seem to be better for night wetting, than going to bed in a totaly dry diaper, is your wife wearing anysort of protection at night, or is she happy to let you wet the bed and her.

I know how you feel when you say that there can be problems with wearing a diaper when you have kids, apart from the normal nights that they want in to a prents bed, there is also the questions that would be asked if they were to see you in a diaper, at least during the day you can keep coveredup and still be diapered.

Speaking of...

I realized the other day that our mattress has an outer cover that unzips! The inside looks just like a regular mattress, so I think that it's a pillow top that is 'added' to a regular mattress. Anyway, I unzipped the cover and put a soft vinyl shower curtain over the real mattress, covering the whole thing from one edge to the other. Now, even if our regular 'mattress protector' fails or gets left off for some reason, we won't end up ruining our mattress by accident with a particularly leaky diaper. :)