LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Vs. Huggies

Pull-ups man

53 members have voted

1. 1. which one would you choose?

assuming I still fit in them?

under their current configuration, I would say neither but I would love to get my butt into some late 70's early 80's Pampers. I don't know if their is really any difference in the diapers themselves but Pampers has a certain connotation in my mind, When I was little accidents always came with threats of being put back into Pampers. I loved the boxes and how they looked and smelled when you opened a box. I would pose as the boy on the Pampers box, I just love how the word it self sounds, sounds like diapers but maybe a little softer and cuter but with a certain element of shame too. Back then they advertised how thick they were. Nowadays they keep getting thinner and thinner, the feel and smell is gone the cloth like backing is lame, and the packaging doesn't bring on the same feeling as the color coded boxes or bags of the past. Even in ageplay now, I love to hear about being put into Pampers.

I thought this is an adult board. Adults cannot fit into baby diapers. The dimentions are completely wrong. Unless you have some disorder, that makes you really small, baby diapers will not fit you.

I disagree. I have about 1m 75cm and true, I am quite slim around the waist. so I can still fit into some baby diapers provided I adjust them a bit (like pampers 6).

Maybe it's just the branding, but I always gravitate more toward Pampers than any other brand... I have no memories of being in diapers, since I was out of them by age 2. But, yeah... Many of my fantasies and fiction revolve around adult-sized versions of the 80's era Pampers...

Huggies for several reasons.

1. I wore them as an actual baby.

2. I find them to usually be of higher quality then Pampers.

3. I prefer the crisp smell of Huggies to the over-scented smell of Pampers.

4. I prefer KCWW's Huggies Pull-Ups and their GoodNites counterparts to Pampers Easy-Ups and UnderJams.

5. I prefer the feel of Huggies to the feel of Pampers, and...

6. I prefer the price of Huggies to the price of Pampers.

Now keep in mind, I've worn Huggies recently, not in the traditional sense, but held in place by "regular" briefs, I've wet them, they've worked, and I haven't had a problem with them. The same is true of Pampers, but I just prefer the look, feel, and smell of Huggies to that of Pampers. I also feel that KCWW has the right idea with the "Pure & Natural" line of diapers, but that the benefit of that product line won't pay off until the US has municipal compost collection akin to that seen in countries like Canada, which are already reaping the benefits of biodegradable diapers as part of municipal compost. I'm also not impressed by the Dry-Max Pampers, hence my current position in this debate. My current position isn't set in stone of course, and if P&G or KCWW changed and I felt that the other made a better diaper, I'd make it known as well.