LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Us Why You Love Diapers =]

I am sitting in my big cloth old school nappy.

And thinking why do I love it so...

For me it stems back to a time when I was 8 years old and got raging diarrhea, Mum put a nappy on me to save the sheets, ever since then I knida like the humilition of wearing them and having to use them.

Its also a sexual thing for me too, I love the feeling of the wad of cloth between my thighs and the way it rubs me

I'm not a DL I'm a MU (must Use) as i'm incontinent but i wil say as far as disorders and diseases go "Incon" and wearing diapers has to be the easiest thing to do, i absolutely adore every genre of music so lose of hearing would be like death, i'm a photographer so blindness would be similar

I'm in a power wheelchair for mobility i do not mind that much, hell most days i can wheel further than a person normaly walks, and the wheelchair never complains one iota that it carries a backpack with extra cloth and disposable diapers,booster pads, rubber pants, catheters, lube lotions & powder, both adult wipes as well as a bath in a bag kit that 30 seconds in he nuker will let you clean head to toe (that comes in handy if anything gets messy,well changeing your diaper use the wipes to clean as much as possable and then do a head to toe with the kit and your smelling clean and fresh) change of clothes if a flood occurs, and lots of gloves and little plastic bags to get rid of used diapers catheters lube packets etc.. so they dont stink up the Mens room or "Family Room".

Peace\

I think it's quite common and quite reasonable for most of us not to have any idea what caused us to want to wear diapers. I've been working on this and other bigger issues for about 8 months - and for quite a while before that in a less organized way. For me, diapers actually took the place of wearing girl's gym suits - along with panties and bras. I didn't start with diapers until my 50's but I began with the gym suit thing in junior high.

I've tied it to a mother who was good in most respects - certainly not abusive or just not loving - certainly FAR better than most I've heard about. I'm not sure whether I was trained too early or not - or whether that had anything to do with it. I do feel she was very controlling and while warm in some ways, cool in others. I also feel I've had issues with physical sensations - I've heard of situations where kids have issues with things like that. Both my daughters have had slight variations on this - one daughter perceived the world in sort of a strange way - once imagining the clouds were standing still and a building was moving and would fall on her. The other one had issues with the feeling of socks and struggled with getting them on just right. For me, I loved the sensations of tightness around my middle - the elastic of a girls gym suit waist and elasticized bloomer legs - the silky feeling of panties - etc. Part of the girl's clothing issue came from a feeling I had (real or imagined) that my mother wanted to have a girl (I was the 3rd boy) and the feeling that I've always related better to females than to males. I have no real urge to become a female, but have often wondered what it would 'feel like' (again, the sensation thing).

Now, given that, why diapers? I must have missed something back in my diaper stage - trained too early?, too much expected of me? I remember a few instances of wetting my bed after a move when I was around 7, but there was no negative reaction from my parents. ...or maybe it was into my childhood where I chose to become docile instead of standing up for myself. When I morphed into diapers in my 50's, it was in part a desire to go back to a simpler time when I was helpless and wasn't supposed to stand up for myself. I am and have been a very responsible adult but I think part of me wants to shuck that and go to that 'simpler time' we all talk about. My first marriage was too early in my life and it was to an absolute bitch who put to shame my mother's controlling. I withdrew into myself and relied on the gym suits to express myself (albeit alone and with no one else's knowledge).

I vowed my second marriage would be different, but I came to think I simply married a horrible version of my mother the first time and then simply a different version of her the second time. I'm beginning to see now that while we may well get into relationships with people who resemble our mother(or father) that it is to a great extent how I relate to people as much as who they are. At any rate, I soon was relying on the gym suits again.

Why the move to diapers? I'm not so sure. Googling 'gym suit' I ran across a diaper story that caused me to experiment with an old towel to see what a diaper would feel like (there goes the sensation issues...) and I loved it. I experimented more and more and the rest is off topic.

Sorry for the rambling. It does apply to your question, but I admit I use these opportunities to explore my own head space. My wife knows I had worn diapers - and I also told her about the gym suits. In order to save the (20 yr and basically good) marriage, I got rid of everything and began seeing a shrink - who now says I shouldn't be afraid to talk with my wife about my need to wear and use diapers. To him - and me, now - the diapers is just a minor part of me wanting to change the way I relate to my wife - to make my marriage healthier (and me along with it!). I do NOT intend on stopping my diaper use, but want to keep it in control until I can handle a frank and honest discussion with my wife. If she continues to be appalled by the idea of me in diapers, what will give? I'm not sure yet. I certainly don't want to lose my wife and my family, but I realize I can't just walk away from my diapers either.

OK...sorry again...done now.

I guess one more thing I'd like to add IS, if I actually KNEW, totally and definitively WHY I love diapers, to be in them, to use them, to have all the myriad of sensations I have and get and feel when I'm in diapers, that begins again every time I diaper myself, or if I'm lucky enough, to BE diapered by someone(anymore, my wife - there will be no one else, otherwise), I wouldn't QUIT a thing. I wouldn't try to get diapers out of my life. I wouldn't try to eradicate my "leanings" or "cleanse" my mind of my diaper fetishism. In other words, even IF I actually knew WHY I have this fetish, if I knew WHAT the trigger was to begin this strange, odd and wonderfully exciting, stressful, fulfilling, comforting journey, if I knew what it actually IS about diapers that puts my brain into overdrive and stimulates me the way diapers do - physically, mentally, emotionally - it wouldn't matter. I wouldn't change a thing. My knowledge of the underlying root cause of my fetishism would not make want to make it go away. So, the bottom line IS, what does it MATTER why I love diapers? If I knew it wouldn't help. And, not knowing doesn't make me dysfunctional. I just think that it's a major issue for most DLs and ABs to try and figure out WHY so that as a rational, intelligent, sane adult they can rationalize, besides trying to make some kind of sense out of it, their love of diapers, especially when they feel the the rest of the country doesn't approve, doesn't understand and thinks a whole lot less of those that do. Quite a quandry for those that simply make use, by choice, of a legal product, that is actually quite useful, and is not illegal, immoral OR fattening. And, the turmoil all comes from the fact that the perception is out there that this product is acceptable ONLY for those of a certain age. Talk about small minded society! Oy vay!

One of my fondest memories was sneakily wearing plastic pants when I was about five and wanting to be a baby again. Even at that age I thought of it as wrong though and was told to "grow up!". Got on with the rest of life until a few years ago when the desire surfaced again.

No idea why I like it though. Why do I like chocolate so much, or coffee, or silk? Just do I guess :) .

Hi all,

I'm a new member on here, and this is my first ever post. I've no idea why I like diapers, or why I'm a DL. I could list reasons such as useful and comfortable(which they are), but as for underlying reasons, I've no idea. I've loved diapers since I was 20 and worked in a private nursing home in Stockholm, Sweden and had been curious about wearing for about a year before I finally deicded to take some home with me and try. I was hooked. I'm also on DiaperSpace under the same account name for any of you who want to get to know me on there.

I don't 100% know why, but I have an idea. I think it stems from being jealous of my sister when she was born. I was 3.5yo and obviously very impressionable. I must have associated the extra attention she got with wearing diapers, so I wanted to wear them too. Although I did convince my parents to not potty train me until my sister was born, so something was there before she even came around.

• 2 weeks later...

Like many others I don't have a clue why I love diapers. Starting about puberty I became fascinated by diapers and used to day dream about wearing diapers all of the time. Like most others this is a fetish for me. Something I saw on TV the other night makes me speculate that it might have something to do with the architecture of our brain. I was watching a program about the brain on NOVA. They described a condition where some people see numbers and letters in colors. They may be looking at a black and white page and see the number seven appearing in bright pink. Scientists discovered that the area in the brain involved with numbers and characters is adjacent to the area that discerns color. They theorize that somehow information from one area migrates to the other. I wonder if the same dynamic doesn't explain our fetish. I have always wondered if this isn't some type of wiring anomaly in our brains. Just a theory.

I too had issues with sensations as a youngster. My mother used to call me the princes and the pea. My issue was the elastic leg band on my briefs. I couldn't stand the tight feeling of the leg bands on my underware. As soon as I got a new pair I would remove the elastic so the legs hung free. I don't know if this was an early precurser to my diaper and panty fetish but your post got me thinking.

I used to have my diaper story hung on the story page, but it seems the true stories were taken down. I don't know when.

My first experience with diapers happened when I was 4 and I don't remember it, but my mom told me that at day care I would have accidents and the woman there would put me in a diaper until my clothes were washed and dried. She started sending a change of clothes and I stopped. Apparently she forgot one day and I had another accident and got to wear diapers. An even stranger part is that I was never a bed-wetter. As such I believe I was doing it on purpose.

Then when I was 7 or 8 my mom was keeping kids at the time and one of them was in diapers. I had been looking at them for a long time wondering what they would feel like. So I stole one and lined my underwear with it. I was so proud that for some reason I showed my mom. She got onto me and told me never to do that again.

Around puberty, 11 I think, I found out that diapers turned me on, faster and more uncontrollably than naked girls.

Years later I learned to accept it, but I still wonder why.

I figure it is like being LGBT either something happened during early childhood or I was born that way. I learn toward the first. The only thing that I do know is that it started when I was super young and is totally Hardwired into my brain.

I like mine because it makes me feel safe and secure,and i know i can wet it and no one knows that i am doing it or wearing a diaper,i realy did miss hem when i was not in them just like a lot of others.

And maybe in a sort of way it dose make me feel just like a baby again,needing tobe put in a diaper everyday,and also to bed at night as well.

Like said user above, a great appeal for me is being able to peepee myself around other people, and have them not know anything about it. Something erotic and enticing about feeling the warmth trickle down the penis and spread around my genitals while the person I am talking to has no idea what's going on. I've trained my face to hide the relief well, and don't get the blank stare of urination that babies get. I can pee myself around anybody and they wouldn't know. Same for pooping, but I don't do that around people if I can help it.

In summation: the spreading and comforting wamrth.

I finally put my reasons for loving diapers into a series of blog posts. It started out entirely by accident when I was incredibly young, and ultimately ended with me accepting that I liked diapers and could wear them in the presence of my girlfriend without fear of being judged. It wasn't one event it was a series of events here and there, and it took quite some time before I was actually comfortable enough to go out and buy diapers on my own; my only regret is that I hadn't done it sooner.

Why do I love diapers – let me count the ways.

Unlike some I know the exact instant this fetish began. I was 5 and had discovered my old plastic baby pants, tried them on, they felt so exciting I never wanted to take them off. Wearing disposable diapers began with the old Attends with the plastic inner lining. Tonight I will enjoy a Dry 24\7 diaper with rubber pants. The love of diapers has been an ever-evolving story. The why in the beginning was definitely sensual. Now it’s more for comfort & security. It feels strange to go to bed without being diapered. I would have to say that they have become a habit and one that I will not be breaking anytime soon.

like most of the others I'm not sure why I enjoy diapers so much.there is a sexual thing to it but thats not the whole story.I do know one thing though when I go shopping it is so nice to put my diaper on and not have to worry about finding public bathrooms that are usually not clean.I just go where ever I happen to be standing when the urge hits.

Guest Diapered Jeff

I wear diapers because I enjoy the stress relief, and the idea that if I have to use the ONE and ONLY bathroom in the apartment that is being occupied at the time I have to go, then I don't have to worry and just go in my diaper. Plus I was formerly a bedwetter, so diapers did play a part in my childhood beyond being a real baby.

Because of how they smell,look,feel (especially when very wet) and thicker and more gel content the better!!! So Abena x plus or Attends slip 10 super plus regular are my personal favs. Abena x plus the thickest, whilst the Attends 10 super plus regular( UK version I'm talking about here) swells up the most with gel content.

Abena x plus, Attends slip 10 super plus regular and Attends slip 10 super plus active (uk versions), ID Slip super plus night, Euron Form Super Plus, Contifit Maxi, Bambinos, Tena slip maxi, Tena flex maxi,Molicare super plus are all my favs.