LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Brand Of Plastic Pants.

Like with disposable diapers there's a lot of variety to choose from :D and you usually get what you pay for :mellow: The super-cheap ones don't last :( In fact the bad batches may not survive the first wearing :rant: but if you just want to see what wearing them is like they can be a good choice.

The better ones are more costly but will last if you take care of them B) Often the Ebay bid prices go higher than retail :screwy: so if they list a brand, go to the manufacturers or retailers website to see if the price is right ;) Always check the shipping costs too. Sizing can be a bugger since there are no agreed-on standards :P Check the reviews and search the forums here for those details.

Bettypooh

Places to start; using Google

A.C Medical

Comco inc

Comco Mfg

Fetware

Kins/Babykins

My experience is with A.C Medical and Comco Inc. Fetware gets good reviews but they are a bit pricey and Kins also gets good reviews.

If you just want to try them to see if you will like wearing them over your disposable diaper but don't want a big investment, try Harriet Carter or Miles Kimbal and search their site for waterproof pants. They come in a 3 pack for about $6 or $7. Yes, they are thin and don't hold up for very long, but for the price it's a good way to see if you like wearing plastic pants. Then you can upgrade to better ones.

Always, always, ALWAYS check the leg hole measurements before you buy! If they're gappy around the legs, you might as well not be wearing them and if they're too tight, you're going to wish you weren't wearing them :lol:

Get a tape measure around your thighs about an inch or two below where the leg elastic of a pair of brief-style undies would sit and at the same angle then use that measurement as well as your waist measurement to pick your size. Given that you need the elastics to be tight enough to form a seal against your skin, try to pick the smallest size for your measurements.

I don't know if they do it for everyone but when I ordered plastic pants from B4NS for the first time, they took the time to email me to check I'd chosen my size properly, which was nice. Obviously they're non-refundable once you've opened the packaging and given that you can easily spend upwards of thirty bucks on a high-end pair, it pays to get it right :P

+1 for Fetware, btw.

B4NS have a wide variety of Suprima pants which are quite good but their shipping can be slow.

I've owned about a dozen pair of plastic panties purchased from FetWare, for about eight to ten years. I wear them often and rely on them like a tightrope walker relies on a good pair of tights. Mine haven't unraveled, split, faded, frayed, worn, cracked, stained (except for one yellow pair that I pooped in and sat on for awhile - has a few brown stains that won't boil out), haven't lost any snaps (poppers) or even become ruined from the softening of being boiled for awhile.

I'll continue to purchase from them to add to my plastic panty collection - they are the Vanity Fair of Plastic Panties as far as I am concerned. Very cute underwear! The "H" factor is way up there. The "C" factor is there too. Damn fine panties!