LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

• 2 weeks later...

I...like this story, but at the same time wish there was a bit more going for it. It's well written, make no mistake about that, it just seems...somewhat generic. I'm not trying to insult, really I'm not. I like the story, I do, it just seems like it's missing something. This last chapter was perhaps one of the better ones, as it finally introduced the concept that diapers aren't a usual choice of undergarment for adults.

• 2 weeks later...

I have read this story and have finally caught up. To the author keep up the good work and write how you want to write. We all love this story of yours as it is very unique and original in my mind. Thank you again for writing this and sharing it with us.

Skeet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Where does that bear buy postage stamps?

I haven't read the story yet, but just wanted to note, this exchange got such a chuckle out of me. Particularly because the first time I read it I thought lonewolf was authentically suggesting that the character be "mailed by a bear" instead of it being a typo of "mauled by a bear".

• 3 weeks later...

The rest of the ride home Melissa hung out in the back of the car. She used this long drive home to daydream about becoming a baby and spending all day at home playing with toys, watching cartoons, using her diaper, not having to feed herself. Every so often she would come back to reality and see that she was in the car driving home with her whole family. She would look up front at her parents and wonder what they must be thinking about her. A lot of reflection went on during the trip home, and when they arrived Melissa was more confused as ever. She had just spent an amazing vacation with her whole family while wearing a diaper and playing as a toddler.

Melissa slipped over the middle seats to hop out of the car when she realized that her legs were extremely cold. Just then she looked down to see that her pants were soaked. As quickly as possible Melissa hopped out of the car and ran up to her room before her parents could notice. She wasnt sure if she should just go hop on her bed like a baby and pretend she didnt notice, or if she should change her pants and wait for her mom to do her diaper. She decided that either way she was going to stay in her dirty diaper so she just hopped up on her bed.

She heard some scuffling downstairs so melissa stuck her head out to hear what everyone was talking about. "I cannot believe she peed that much in the car" her father said. "Its my fault, I should have been checking her" said her mom. Melissa hopped back into her bed, wondering what she had done. She was very surprised that she didnt think about going to the bathroom and simply wet her diapers without thinking about it. Was she becoming diaper dependent?

Soon Melissas focus turned to her soaked pants. "I cannot beleive this is real" she thought to herself. Placing her hand right on her diapered crotch she could feel how squishy and saggy her diaper was. She then smiled at how wonderful her diaper felt. Melissa slightly bounced on her bed to feel the pee pee in her diaper squish around. She then took her finger and poked her diaper and saw her finger mark impression stay. With a huge smile on her face, Melissa starting squeezing her legs together and bouncing and playing with her diaper. All of the sudden she heard footsteps coming up to her room.

With a quickness Melissa hopped off of her bed and walked out of her room to greet her mom who was walking up to see her. "Mom, Im so sorry" Melissa said with a forced frown. She still had a diaper on that was sagging down to her knees and she had no worries about hiding anything. Melissa realized that she could pee right now in front of her mom and it wouldnt be a big deal. It would simply be thought of as a baby peeing her leaky diaper.

Melissas mother walked Melissa back into her room and laid her down to change her diaper. While laying there Melissa felt so lucky to be getting her diaper changed by someone she loves so much. Her mother wiped her up and lifted her legs, all the while Melissa thinking about how she was actually getting her diaper changed. It was almost as if everything that has been happening to her was catching up to her at this very moment. She was laying on her bed having her diaper changed. She didnt have to do one thing, but lay there and get clean.

When melissa was in a new fresh diaper she was so relieved and regressed that she didnt put pants back on. Just ran downstairs in a shirt and diaper. She ran all the way into the living room and hopped on the couch with the rest of the family. When she landed, powder squirted out of her diaper, and the scent of baby powder reminded her of how fresh her diaper was.

While watching TV melissa started to come back to reality again, and realize that she was in a diaper and shirt around her family. What was she doing? Is she going to do this forever now? Why does she want to do this? All of these thoughts started coming back to her as she watched TV with her family. Is it too late to go back? Has she already started down her path? What if she doesnt want to do this anymore?

• Like 4

Welcome back!

Yes, she seems to be very conflicted. It's beginning to feel so normal and natural for her to be diapered, but shouldn't she want to be the teen she is chronologically? Ahh, but the diaper does feel soooo good! How will she deal with this struggle?

Looking forward to more. Thanks!

The story is much more interesting now that Melissa is starting to have serious doubts about her TB feelings. You have a number of options regarding direction here. Does she divulge her internal conflict to one or more family members? If so, how do they respond? We all know about the binge/purge cycle we experience. Does this come into play, where she suddenly, in a moment of shame, rejects it all? How would everyone react to such a shift in her mindset?

So many possibilities. I trust you will consider them all, and deliver something even more engaging. :)

• Like 1

gcliement,

May I say that I admire your work. Whether this story be fantasy or whatever, that specification is your choice, and I enjoy it completely. Also, don't let the critics influence your free spirit. Do as you wish with your character, and they can do as they wish with their own characters, if they have the ability to write.

To all you 'critics and nay sayers', if you think you can do better, go and write your own story. In my own experience, every critic I have ever met is a failure, ie a food critic is one who can't cook, but still thinks s/he has the authority to comment on someone else. Likewise, a literary critic is someone who has not got the ability to write, but still thinks that gives them the right to criticize authors. Shame on you critics... as I said earlier, if you don't like this story, or have ideas where you want this or any other story to go, write it yourselves.... if you can!!!

gcliement,

May I say that I admire your work. Whether this story be fantasy or whatever, that specification is your choice, and I enjoy it completely. Also, don't let the critics influence your free spirit. Do as you wish with your character, and they can do as they wish with their own characters, if they have the ability to write.

To all you 'critics and nay sayers', if you think you can do better, go and write your own story. In my own experience, every critic I have ever met is a failure, ie a food critic is one who can't cook, but still thinks s/he has the authority to comment on someone else. Likewise, a literary critic is someone who has not got the ability to write, but still thinks that gives them the right to criticize authors. Shame on you critics... as I said earlier, if you don't like this story, or have ideas where you want this or any other story to go, write it yourselves.... if you can!!!

I don