LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Info

• 2 weeks later...

I started out wearing for fun but after wearing 24/7 for a few months now have found that I now can't hold for more than 20 mins. What I am asking is how do I tell my doc as the cost of buying my own is getting expensive?

Stop wearing you will be forced to regain control like literally re-potty train yourself. Go see a shrink if you can't see that this isn't a physical problem, but a mental one.

if you cant aford to buy your diapers then stop wearing them. simple as that. your unable to hold it for then 20mins because of you just letting it go. hold it every time you feel that you have to go. then after awhile it will be normal for you.

just be glad you can hold it unlike some real people with a true medical problem.

I am currently tring to hold it but I have always been a bedwetter so have always worn at night but then a pack of 22 diapers would last about a month (well 22 days) but now I'm going though 2 - 4 diapers a day as a result but this has not got any better that was why I was asking but if people are just going to be rude by saying that this is mental then it's you that have a mental problem not me all I have asked for is advise on this problem NOT TO BE TOLD THAT I NEED TO SEE A PHYC ABOUT IT !!!! I happen to be seeing one for a unrelated isusse but have spoken to him about it and he said I should talk to my doc about it

• 1 month later...

Ha see drug addicts become drug dealers to support there usage so what are you going to become the "olde diaper peddler" trying to sell enough that you get to wear them

all jokes aside you have government healthcare so all your friends and neighbors are getting screwed by you Isnt that nice, I have nothing Against my AB/DL Brothers and Sisters. But You Are a worthless cuniving skum and have no business on this board so go away

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!crawl back under your rock

I wish you a lifetime of rashes in your diaper area!

I am currently tring to hold it but I have always been a bedwetter so have always worn at night but then a pack of 22 diapers would last about a month (well 22 days) but now I'm going though 2 - 4 diapers a day as a result but this has not got any better that was why I was asking but if people are just going to be rude by saying that this is mental then it's you that have a mental problem not me all I have asked for is advise on this problem NOT TO BE TOLD THAT I NEED TO SEE A PHYC ABOUT IT !!!! I happen to be seeing one for a unrelated isusse but have spoken to him about it and he said I should talk to my doc about it

WHOA! Hold on there friend- none of these responses were an attack on you so don't go defensive ;) You have to admit that you caused the problem to get to this level, so you should be able to go back. Even if it means going to the toilet every 20 minutes, you need to re-potty train yourself :blush: Most people can do this at the point you are at, though a very few find that they can't :oThis is why the advice to those desiring incontinence have so many replies telling you to be very sure that it's what you really want and to make sure you can handle it before actually trying it :huh: Incontinence is not a walk in the park to be taken casually and it can become permanent- in which case you have no right to gripe about it if you caused it :( If you can't do it yourself then the replies are right- you may need some medical help and a therapist or shrink is the medical field where that help will be found. There's nothing wrong with getting help when you need it- there is something very wrong when you need help but won't accept it. Nobody gets through this world alone B) Believe it or not, everyone here wants you to be happy!

Bettypooh

Ha see drug addicts become drug dealers to support there usage so what are you going to become the "olde diaper peddler" trying to sell enough that you get to wear them

all jokes aside you have government healthcare so all your friends and neighbors are getting screwed by you Isnt that nice, I have nothing Against my AB/DL Brothers and Sisters. But You Are a worthless cuniving skum and have no business on this board so go away

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!crawl back under your rock

I wish you a lifetime of rashes in your diaper area!

You need to do some chilling too- this is the kind of post that causes flame wars and I will NOT have that happening here.

Bettypooh

Baby Terry, from reading your posting carefully, I think you're problem is an economic one, i.e. you're finding buying nappies a tad expensive. Have U thought about terry-towelling nappies that can be washed over and over, to be worn with plastic panties? I understand many DO prefer terry-towelling to disposables (although I'm not one of them).

I also deplore the hysteria shown by one of the contributors here. He/she should control him/herself and at least try and find out the reason for this explosion of anger. An apology could be a good start.

Daddy Fred.

Thanks to ALL that put post in a nice way. YES I did bring this on myself and yes It is a cost that I have to deal with the sort of advice I was looking for is what Bettypoo and daddy Fred have give and to Bettypoo it was people like crusser 03 that made me post about the rude posts and emails. I am seeing a PHYC and he was the one how said talk to my doc I beaver said I wanted the state to pay, the cost is one I put up with I have not even asked the doc/ state to pay for them for bedwetting although the incon nurse has said I can have them if I wish for free but I don't like the fact that my local suppler is Lille and I have used them before and they leak and never fit right ( no posts about if I push I will get other brands )