LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Bottle"

As some of you might know I live with my sister (economic reasons) . She is aware of my bedwetting and bladder problem and using diapers for it. She insists on diapers and I agree .I find them to be secure and keep from waking up in a cold wet bed . Last night she brought me a bottle while lying in bed , she's done this before and I don't mind it . It's usually warm milk (Ensure) and it does help me fall asleep . I know its my Adult Baby Side thats in play but I do enjoy it . The thing is I feel guilty while useing it and at the same time enjoy it . Am I going crazy?

:screwy: Thanks Pins.

it does help me fall asleep . I know its my Adult Baby Side thats in play but I do enjoy it . The thing is I feel guilty while useing it and at the same time enjoy it . Am I going crazy?

:screwy: Thanks Pins.

1: diaper= dry warm bed 2: bottle=helps get sleep 3:feeling guilty=BAD Both diaper & bottle helps you feel better & get the rest you need. So there is notthing to feel guilty about.:lol: Most ABs I feel have went thru the "guilty stage" one time or another; till we realized it is part of us & helps us relax-feel better-cope with things etc.. It makes us a better person to be around in "adult life".:D

:thumbsup:

1: diaper= dry warm bed 2: bottle=helps get sleep 3:feeling guilty=BAD Both diaper & bottle helps you feel better & get the rest you need. So there is notthing to feel guilty about.:lol: Most ABs I feel have went thru the "guilty stage" one time or another; till we realized it is part of us & helps us relax-feel better-cope with things etc.. It makes us a better person to be around in "adult life".:D

Thanks for the reassurance . I knew I could depend on the members of DD. :closedeyes:

Everyone has the guilty feeling about the AB/DL side of thier life at one time or another. I have felt guilty several times because my AB/LG side is so dominate. I can't help who I truly am any more than you can. You are lucky because it sounds like your sister accepts your AB side and she is bringing you botttles on her own free will. I am lucky that I have a wonderful husband/daddy that accepts my AB/GL side and he is also a DL with a little AB. I say let go of the guilt and enjoy.

I totally agree with what others have said. I think all of us at one time or another have had to deal with feelings of guilt. The thing to remember in your case is that its not like you asked her to bring you a bottle, she did it on her own, and it helps you sleep, so there is nothing to feel guilty about as far as I see. Enjoy & just let the guilt go.

Guilt comes from our knowing that there are others who don't approve or worse condemn us for our fetish. We feel we are offending them because by their standards we don't fit in.

In your case, the other members who responded here are dead right.

Your sister is a gem. She understands and it trying to help you understand that she accepts who you are.

Make a trade. Trade your unnecessary guilt feelings for appreciation. You'll feel better and so will she.

I'm jealous!

of course it could be if all of this is turning you on in some way, and you can be turned on without getting a hard on.. perhaps the guilt comes from knowing it is your sister and her actions turning you on....

You said she knows of your bed wetting and the use of diapers for that. But I am guessing she knows nothing of your AB side? Where did the bottle come from and who was the one who introduced it without you saying anything of your baby side? I'm a bit confused. I would feel embarrassed if a sibling feed me a bottle not guilty. :whistling:

• Like 1

You said she knows of your bed wetting and the use of diapers for that. But I am guessing she knows nothing of your AB side? Where did the bottle come from and who was the one who introduced it without you saying anything of your baby side? I'm a bit confused. I would feel embarrassed if a sibling feed me a bottle not guilty. :whistling:

Yes indeed she knows of my adult baby side but she refers to it as my inner child feeling . She was the oldest of 6 I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters .I being in the middle . Mom would give us all a night bottle to help us sleep . I was the bedwetter of the bunch and continued with childhood habits. Bedwetting , head banging, thumb sucking, teddybear sleeping etc. etc. :rolleyes: Thanks Pins.