LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extra Noisy Plastic Panties

I love wearing very noisy and obvious plastic pnaties but have not found any available noisy enough. Here is what I do when I get all babied (extremely sissfied too)

First, I use 2 Depends or similar to hold the mess. Then a custom made cloth diaper from Angel Fluff. Then Gary Euroflex plastic panties.

Then, a pair of stretch nylon sissy pants to add more fullness. Then I take a heavy duty trash bag (garden clean-up type) and cut 2 snug leg holes in opposite corners of the bottom of the bag. Put these on and tuck the plastic bag top into my sissy pants. Then I put on a custom made onesie that is a step-in style rather than a snap crotch. This zips up the bag and locks. This seals me into everything until I am unlocked. Then the dress with petticoats and bonnets, etc. The plastic trash bag panties make a LOT of noise as I move and help to contain any leaks that make occur due the laxative I use (magnesium Citrate). This produces a massive and very soft mess in my diapers and I stay in them a LONG time.

When I do get changed, another bag is used for the Depends and trash bag panties.

• Like 1

Quite a while ago I bought some plastic panties from Ebay that make thunder sound like a library :lol: Honest- if you know what Tyvek housewrap is, this is nearly as loud :D Sadly the seller is no longer on Ebay :( This is a stiff, opaque white plastic which I've seen before but I can't remember where :crybaby: As soon as I find it I'm going to make some for sale; you'll hear about it here (and halfway into the next county :rolleyes:)

Bettypooh

If you have some plastic diaper panties on their last leg - take a bit of mineral (baby) oil and liberally

apply this all over the interior of the diaper panty. In a short time; a few days, the material will show

signs of stiffness and become NOISY as the plastic gets crinkely.

Do this only to something that you are about to trash. After a short time perhaps a few weeks the plastic

will be at a point it will tear/rip and become of no further use unless you duct tape it and that will mute

the noise somewhat giving you maybe another few days of noisy ectasy.

Another hint keep the double/multiple diapering to a minimum as too much material muffles the noise.

Only wear something light and flimsy over the noisy panty. Again too much heavy material reduces the noise level.

On another note - want to spice up the noise level - find some holiday sleigh bells and sew/attach them to

the waist or leg bands - the more the more merrier noise. You could make the scene a bit more interesting in

using a locking type of waist band either separately or internally in the diaper panty waist band.

Oh and try to avoid making a scene unless that is what you are trying to achieve.

Babylock

A thick garbage or lawn waste bag is perfect for hiking up the noise level. Nice to know I'm not the only one who loves wearing trash bags or for whom sound is a big part of fetish-related activities. :blush:

Just remember that too much padding (multiple diapers) muffles the noise !

So keep the noise level up by wearing minimal protection.

Shssh ! - I hear a backfield in motion ! What is that "Snap-Krackle-Pop" noise ?

Are you wearing a diaper ? And why is it so noisy ? I though diapers were soft and cuddley quiet !

Well I better not catch you at a library ! And lastly just remember that a dry diaper is not quiet !

Babylock

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of trashbag panties...I used to use them when I wasn't able to get real ones, and if you do it right they're practically leak-proof. I once put a couple turns of duct tape to act as 'elastic' around the make shift leg bands and waist, then put a garden hose down the back. They swelled up like a baloon and began overflowing out the waist before any other leaking started. Eventually the whole thing split down the middle and must have poured about 5-10 gallons out.

Good times :D

If you want really noisy plastic pants, take some cellophane wrappers, like what you find on some candy bars, and tape them to the ousidr of your plastic pants so that they really crinkle when you walk. Plastic trash bags and vinyl do make sound, but nothing is as loud as cellophane! Unfortunatly, it's hard to find large pieces of crinkly cellophane!

• 1 year later...

Get yourself some PEVA Plastic pants. Your friends will be able to hear you coming across a crowded room. Check out my review on them in "cloth diapers and panties."

• 9 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Peva pants from Baby-pants.com are so noisy that you can hear them crinkle a mile away (exaggeration of course, but they are the noisiest pants I have, and consequently wear them very sparingly.