LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidney Stone Bedwtting

so i have kidney stones not serious but they have caused me to start to wet the bed it has caused me a lots of stress. i was hoping for some advice. i have started to wear protection but disposables are garbage so i order some cloth but they are so time consuming and expensive i guess my first question is were should i order them. Second this has caused me to lose my girlfriend when it first started (there were other problems but this was the last straw), but now I'm having problems with dating most girls just dont understand. Are there any dating sites that deal with bed wetting. last is the doctors want to put me on meds but i have never like taking pills is there anything organic that will help

so i have kidney stones not serious but they have caused me to start to wet the bed it has caused me a lots of stress. i was hoping for some advice. i have started to wear protection but disposables are garbage so i order some cloth but they are so time consuming and expensive i guess my first question is were should i order them. Second this has caused me to lose my girlfriend when it first started (there were other problems but this was the last straw), but now I'm having problems with dating most girls just dont understand. Are there any dating sites that deal with bed wetting. last is the doctors want to put me on meds but i have never like taking pills is there anything organic that will help

If you have medical issues, then you need to address them :whistling: If you have issues with diapering (including the loss of relationships) then you need to work that out ;) There is an obvious solution to your medical problem, so if that is causing the other issues then get the medical problem addressed and voila! The other problem disappears ^_^

If you're not going to get the medical issues cured you are going to need more than a good source of diapers :o To answer your questions directly there are many good sources of cloth diapers and many good disposable products too. If like myself you need protection then you're going to need to try different things until you find the solution which is right for you- there is no one 'best diaper' or 'best source' for everyone B) You're going to have to face the fact that this may cost you a fair amount of money and there's no way around that :( You're also going to have to face the fact that there is no 100% effective diaper- all will leak in certain circumstances and you will have to deal with that. Needing diapers isn't as 'fun' as many people think- there are very few who wouldn't choose to not need them if they had that option.

Spend some time reading the reviews section and the forums and you'll find what you're looking for, even if you don't find what you're seeking :mellow:

Bettypooh

so i have kidney stones not serious but they have caused me to start to wet the bed it has caused me a lots of stress. i was hoping for some advice.---- but disposables are garbage so i order some cloth but they are so time consuming and expensive -- last is the doctors want to put me on meds but i have never like taking pills is there anything organic that will help

1st--diapers (disp. & cloth) fit different people differently. You just have to find what works for you. No matter how long or how much it takes to do so. 2nd--If kidney stones get BAD enough they can cause death (They almost killed my sister-in-law the other month) The ambulance driver said 30 more minutes & she would have died. 3rd--- Most meds for them are for a short time to help break them up & move them out (I'd take them if it were me. That's better than 2-3 week stay in hospital like my sister in law had or what almost happened).

Back in May I got hit by a kidney stone, it didn't cause me anything other than constant annoying pains until the day it came out, 9 days after first sending me to the ER (cuz I had no idea what the pain was, and my boss was kinda freaked cuz it happened while I was at work).

How severe is the problem? A kidney stone is extremely painfull and you are able to type.

They typical treatment is to break the stone up with sound waves.

I am not a doctor but if you think you have a kidney stone, you should see a doctor immediately.

You're lucky it's only one, the last time I was treated for kidney stones, I had seven. Three were stuck in the right ureter, the tube that runs from the kidney to the bladder, and four more, 3 in the right kidney, and one big one in the left side. Two days in the hospital on morphine waiting for the lithotripsy treatment. Had to have it done 3 times to get rid of all the buggers. Mine had the opposite effect, couldn't pee for 8 hours, off to the E.R. Not fun!!