LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gerber Tagged Pull On Plastic Pants Adult Size Large

Gerber tagged pull on vinyl pants in adult size large! Plus forward facing leg openings, and edges covered by a strip of soft nylon (just like Gerber’s pants in baby sizes).

If you wear diapers (and plastic pants) as an AB, realism is obviously important. The more authentic everything feels and looks, the more satisfying your session.

(Wear them with the tag out so everybody knows you’re a real Gerber baby!)

$30/pair or three pairs for $80 (price includes postage).

post-16254-067710600 1289326706_thumb.jp

post-16254-067710600 1289326706_thumb.jp

How does realism work if i've never worn cloth diapers or plastic pants my entire life? ;)

I wear them even when I'm diapered with a disposable. Like all things, you really won't know if you like them without trying them.

However, I do know that you're quite slender, and these would be too big. Sorry, but I only have size large.

NA was not discussing what she likes or would like, but what was germaine, therefore realistic, to her. Now I do not doubt that most persons who try them ending up preferring cloth to paper, but that is another matter. Her "story" is what she had

If you look at baby panties from when I was little, there were no forward facing legs since that did not matter as very early plastic panites were derived from rubber ones. To compensate for not stretching they were full with a wide crotch and, when being worn, the legs extended slightly down the thighs so that the looked like short pahtaloons or very short bloomers (and were often called "baby bloomers").. The front and back were equally high waisted. This accommdated many types of diapes andr folds and doubling and tripling of diapers. The important thing was to have extra coverage, especially since some mommies folded the elastics under the diaper a bit.. If there was any leaks, it was clear that Mommy was at fault for letting Baby go far too long between changes. The more "fitted" panties, and even they were full and wide, seems to be a result of the prefold beciming pre-eminent.

Guest NaughtyAshes

You've missed out! Try it sometime.

Haha, I actually have tried it, about 3 times. I own 3 different kinds of cloth diapers and all manner of plastic pants. They just don't give me the babyish feelings that disposable diapers do. I feel like i'm just wearing very poorly made underwear and the plastic pants make me itch at the openings.

I could see wearing an AIO diaper if you were incontinent and were looking to save money, but for those of us born in the age of the disposable and didn't have uber-hippy flower children parents, disposable diapers really are the pinnacle of comfort and toddlerdom.

Haha, I actually have tried it, about 3 times. I own 3 different kinds of cloth diapers and all manner of plastic pants. They just don't give me the babyish feelings that disposable diapers do. I feel like i'm just wearing very poorly made underwear and the plastic pants make me itch at the openings.

I could see wearing an AIO diaper if you were incontinent and were looking to save money, but for those of us born in the age of the disposable and didn't have uber-hippy flower children parents, disposable diapers really are the pinnacle of comfort and toddlerdom.

Try wearing plastic pants over disposables. It sure works for me. I 'preach' realism when it comes to diapers, and plastic pants over disposables sounds quite contrived. I like the combination though because the box of Gerber pull ons I used to buy along with a box of Pampers said to use over either cloth or disposables. Emotionally, a pair of plastic pants over my disposable feels like mommy is paying a great deal of attention to my diapers.

A real possibility when it comes to explaining why plastic pants don’t appeal to you much is that you don’t find them terribly babyish. This is the fault of the pants in most cases, not the wearer. Shower curtain material makes great shower curtains, but not such good waterproof baby panties.

The same is true of so many disposable diapers. Most are obviously meant for people in nursing homes, not nurseries. Maybe somebody’s got a medical fetish where very institutional diapers are a turn on, but an AB wants babyishness.

Similarly with plastic pants, if you’ve just got a plastic/vinyl/rubber fetish, then all manner of plastic pants will excite you. But, again, if you’re AB, babyishness is the measure, and Gerber is the gold standard.

I’m pretty sure these pants would change your mind. Unfortunately, I don’t have your size. Sorry.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I think the problem with a lot of plastic pants is the range of sizes offered. I'm extremely tiny and even in a thick thick double diapers the pants don't ever fit snuggly on me like they do in peoples pics, etc.

I work at a place that actually sells gerber plastic pants for babies and they do look quite adorable. Just not my thing, not my realism.

Plastic pant have always been part of my fetish, even though I'm incontinent.

I never feel properly dressed when I',m in a diaper, be it cloth or disposable unless it's covered by pants.

I have found through the years that I have very limited tastes in plastic pants, the have to be made in just the right style and fit in a certain way.

My preferance is soft PVC with soft bound leg gatherer that are a loose fit over diapers.

Having tried all sorts of pants over the years from rubber to nylon I keep comming back to PVC pants in wide crotch, high waist style.

If any one knows Bullins Healthcare of Liverpools pants they are my preffered pants or Leakmaster high backs.

I used to get raised ayebrows and questions from both my doctor and my continence nurse for wearing plastic pants during appointments over disposables and even more annoyance from the continence nurse for wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants , she considers them to be something from the dark ages, More trouble than they are worth.

I consider them safe secure and that they work very well and scratch an itch for me.

Like most things in life everyone has different tastes and likes, mine just happens to be soft plastic pants and when I'm in the mood cloth diapers.

Just as well really as I have to wear them everynight and choose to sometime during the daytime too.

I like being wet, but hate being soaked, but that's another argument all together.

• Like 1

Call Fetware. They will custome make plastic pants any way you want them!

I think the problem with a lot of plastic pants is the range of sizes offered. I'm extremely tiny and even in a thick thick double diapers the pants don't ever fit snuggly on me like they do in peoples pics, etc.

I work at a place that actually sells gerber plastic pants for babies and they do look quite adorable. Just not my thing, not my realism.

Actually If I remember correctly VIP marketed these for a bit and they did have the Gerber label in them as i ordered a small and they had a small Gerber label in them. As for the price, ehhh... if you want the original thing and they aren't made anymore, you pay what the market can bare. If they are the Gerber/VIP brand then they are alot better than Gary pants to be sure. http://www.plastic-pants.com sells plastic pants way down in sizes for infants up to adult so you could order down to a 5X small for a adult if you needed to. I have a pair of 2x small that are darn near skin tight over a disposable. So Ashes if you want a real good fitting pair as you described they are your store. Also the suprema line of plastic pants are a trim cut as well. You could easily get a pair of them in a smaller size and they would fit slimmer over a disposable or cloth diaper.

When did gerber come out with baby patnies?

What would be really something is if they came out with something with the Playtex label, or Empire

Gerber is funn, some of their panties are smootha (I got some of those for my dollies) and some have the textrue of paper. They used to be made of grainy material

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I am coming into the conversation to many years later. I had purchased a couple hundred pair of the VIP/ Gerber Pants. I started buying them in the middle 80's. When Geber stopped manufacturing them in the United States, a couple of the lady worker bought the adult line and stayed in Michigan. They were wonderful to deal with. I got to the point that the extra large would not fit my thick diapers, they sold me the vinyl. I then had a seamstress make at least a hundred pair for me. It broke my heart when I called them and they could no longer get the Good Ole Gerber Vinyl. So they closed the doors. I still have almost a hundred of the X-large pants brand new in storage. They still have that new vinyl smell. 

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...