LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What If, If We Were Just Allowed To Be Diapered?

The other morning as I laid in bed with my wet disposable diaper I was wondering how nice it would have been in my young teens if I was just allowed to be diapered.

I can remember my first DL experiences at the age of 4, my desire was suppressed until puberty. In my young teens my first attempts to get back in diapers was putting on an old t-shirt as a diaper. Then the nerve racketing experience going to a local market to buy a box of Pampers. I'm 49 so at this age there was no Internet to find I wasn't alone. I thought I was the only person in the world that did this! Up to my 20's I figured for sure by my 30's I would be over this, yeah right, the desire is stronger than ever before.

Over 10 years ago I spent 2 years in cloth diapers every single night. Now for over 5 years I've been diapered every night in a disposable.

Going back to my topic, during the rest of the day I was feeling very peaceful thinking how nice it would have been if I was discovered my parents they wouldn't mind and just get me adult diapers. I didn't think too much about the logistics of how this would transpire. But maybe if my parents found out that I like diapers {finding a box of Pampers} they would think okay he likes diapers, let him wear the correct size ones. If they came to me with adult{teen}size diapers and said wear these to bed for now on I'm sure being new to this and still figuring it out I would say no. But since I would have the right size diapers and the shame and the hiding diapers was gone, maybe I would slowly get into wearing them every night.

I'm wondering if I had children what would I do if I found my teenager with a stash of diapers? I honestly believe I would give him/her adult size diapers and just have a short discussion about it. I wouldn't tell them about me but I would say there is some responsibility with using diapers, ex. if their friends find out and if you wear a wet diaper in bed or sitting on a chair you need to use bed/chair protectors.

• Like 1

oh my god think about when you were a teenager would you really want your parents to actually sit down and talk to you about diapers? imagine the embarassment, the anger at them imposing themselves on YUOUR secret.... how awful it would be.

if you had a tgeenager and you found out they wore diapers, the best thing to do is absolutely nothing, ignore it, don't mention it, don't hint to it, whatever you do don't BUY them for your teenager...

people talk about their parents wanting to know.... but seriously.... god how embarassing, i mean would you have wanted your prantes to buy your butt plugs and condoms and talk to you about using them when you were 15? its one of hte most embarassing things ever... much better for a parent to just ignore it

• Like 4

Sarah, I totally agree with you. It would be really embarrassing to have parents know or to have them get diapers etc. For their children. While the idea is nice in theory, its just not really possible in Reality.

• Like 1

I never had the drug chat, the sex chat or any of those chats with my parents because I didn't want to. I definitely wouldn't have wanted to discuss diapers with them, especially since back then I thought I was crazy and suppressed the urges. Besides I think denying who I was then has helped give me a deeper appreciation now.

Sarah, I respect you immensely, but I have to disagree with you on this.

I don't think it would be right for parents to buy the diapers for a teen in their household that wants to do it, any more than I think it would be right for them to buy pot or cigarettes or condoms or whatever for their kids. But I do think that as a parent and as the adult in the family it is important to talk to the kid. Embarrassing as it is for both sides of the coin.

I think a parent has to be careful to walk a line between either tacitly approving or disapproving of something, but in the case of diaper wearing I believe they do need to find out if theres a medical issue. If its bedwetting or whatever, cool, let the kid be if he seems to be dealing with it in a sane way. However, the kid needs to be aware of some of the pitfalls that come with diaper wearing (diaper rashes, results of improper cleaning, etc.). Leave it up to their discretion whether they wear or not, and let them know that you still love and care for them regardless of whatever they are interested in. If thats how they want to spend their allowance money/paycheck money, leave that to them.

Sarah,

I also am going to have to disagree with this one. You are jaded because yours is a "sexual" fetish. I told my Mom about my diapers and we occasionally did discuss sex. But that aside I can understand where the OP is coming from. Diapers don't always parallel butt plugs or sex in general. I'm sure a lot of transexuals or gays want to tell parents and don't relate it to sex but relate it to who they love or who they are as a person. Just saying....

oh my god think about when you were a teenager would you really want your parents to actually sit down and talk to you about diapers? imagine the embarassment, the anger at them imposing themselves on YUOUR secret.... how awful it would be.

if you had a tgeenager and you found out they wore diapers, the best thing to do is absolutely nothing, ignore it, don't mention it, don't hint to it, whatever you do don't BUY them for your teenager...

people talk about their parents wanting to know.... but seriously.... god how embarassing, i mean would you have wanted your prantes to buy your butt plugs and condoms and talk to you about using them when you were 15? its one of hte most embarassing things ever... much better for a parent to just ignore it

I have to disagree with this... Perhaps because my folks went apeshit over my diapers... I certainly think that it'd be better if one's folks would talk with them about the subject and come to some sort of agreement, rather than just turning a blind eye. At the very least, that would be saying "Hey. There's nothing wrong with you because of this and it's not something you have to hide from us." And advising them of the dangers of wearing outside the house... I'd consider it to be bad parenting to leave one's kid feeling like a freak, or forcing them to face situations that could've been avoided with a little advice...

Buying diapers for one's kid may be a bit trickier subject... It should be more akin to allowing them to use their own money for diapers, but making sure that they know about budgeting if they want other stuff, like movies or games.

Yes, defiantly parents should not buy their kids diapers because they like them. Though it would be awesome if at least they accepted it.

For me it would be more along the lines that keep them out of my sight, but I'm not going to say another word about them as long as you make sure that things don't smell from used ones.

I could see though it might be hard for a parent to know about them and notice when they are wearing them under clothes and certainly might feel what if someone else noticed that they were wearing a diaper under their clothes as once you know that someone does you will most likely notice when they are wearing them. Even though everyone else that isn't in the know would never think about it and unless you were wearing something that made it obvious what you wearing would not know.

Well I'm glad my parents never found out but if they did I would have felt better if they understood and what better way to show this by providing diapers.

If this happened I would have been better off, I can't believe what I had to do to get them and worse storing my used diapers till I could throw them away, it was disgusting!

i guess let me clarify.. i feel it is extremely important that parents talk to their children, especially their teen ages about sex and drugs... about safe sex, about hte consequences of having sex, of having unprotected sex.. of doing drugs etc....

however i personally do not believe parents should buy comdons for children. If their teen ager is having sex, then that teenager is making adult decisions and is old enough to make the choice to obtain their own condoms. Free condoms are everywhere.... there is no excuse for a teenager to not use them, if that teenager is making the decision to have sex.

If a parent finds their teenagers diapers, of course they should make sure there is nothing medical, but this discussion can be had without mentioning the fact that diapers were found... parents don't need to talk to their kids about their diaperwearing for pleasure... and yhuvce... i'm saying parents should leave it alone altogether.. as in sho NO reaction either way, act as if they didn't find it..

If you liked to put butt plugs up your ass as you masturbated would you want to sit down with mom or dad-- OR BOTH and have them talk to you all about using butt plugs and ask if you are hurting your anus, are you using lubricant, then have to explain to them WHY youuse butt plugs? I sincerely hope NO teenager wants that conversation with their parents....

so yes, parents need to educate their teenager, and make sure there are no health concerns... but teenagers are called Young Adults, and should be treated as such, and should be allowed to do their own experimenting and should be allowed to have a private life away from their parents... and should be allowed to fuck up... but know they can turn to their parents for help if something goes wrong....

far to many parents feel they have to know every single thought and emotion their teenager feels. This is just not true... sorta like so many abdl's feel like they ahve to share with their family every single diaper desire they have. they don't. a private life is normal, is healthy, and should be had by all people.

I don't even share with my boyfriend every single thought and desire I have... and sometimes i tell my best friend things, I would never tell my boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with having secrets. Teenagers should be allowed this same freedom that adults are....

My mother bought me birth control, although we didn't talk about me having sex. It was the best thing she could have done. I have to say that while I think parents probably shouldn't buy diapers if their kids want them unless the kid is a bedwetter, I think that many teen pregnancies could be prevented by parents providing condoms or some form of birth control. In small towns especially, free condoms just are not available. Where I grew up, the nearest Planned Parenthood was 50 miles away, and I certainly didn't have a car to get there. There weren't enough jobs for all the kids either, I couldn't get one until I was 17. I had no way to buy my own. Getting involved in your teenager's sex life is certainly something I wouldn't do, but making sure they are being safe is part of being a parent. Giving them access to the means to be safe is an important thing. Do you want to be the one raising your 15 year old child's baby because you didn't tell them how to protect themselves or allow them to? Kids will have sex, whether you want them to or not. Buying them "props" like sex toys or diapers is inappropriate, but contraceptives don't really fall in this category. If their kid wants diapers or buttplugs, looking the other way is probably the best option. Don't say no, just don't get involved. That's my two cents. As a mother, I don't want to know what my daughter does with herself intimately, I just want her to be safe. Thankfully, she's still too little for that lol.

My mother bought me birth control, although we didn't talk about me having sex. It was the best thing she could have done. I have to say that while I think parents probably shouldn't buy diapers if their kids want them unless the kid is a bedwetter, I think that many teen pregnancies could be prevented by parents providing condoms or some form of birth control. In small towns especially, free condoms just are not available. Where I grew up, the nearest Planned Parenthood was 50 miles away, and I certainly didn't have a car to get there. There weren't enough jobs for all the kids either, I couldn't get one until I was 17. I had no way to buy my own. Getting involved in your teenager's sex life is certainly something I wouldn't do, but making sure they are being safe is part of being a parent. Giving them access to the means to be safe is an important thing. Do you want to be the one raising your 15 year old child's baby because you didn't tell them how to protect themselves or allow them to? Kids will have sex, whether you want them to or not. Buying them "props" like sex toys or diapers is inappropriate, but contraceptives don't really fall in this category. If their kid wants diapers or buttplugs, looking the other way is probably the best option. Don't say no, just don't get involved. That's my two cents. As a mother, I don't want to know what my daughter does with herself intimately, I just want her to be safe. Thankfully, she's still too little for that lol.

I agree mostly! Wife & I were open with our daughters about drinking drugs & sex.....gave some good & bad thoughts on all....then I said I don't want to know everything but if I asks tell me the truth LOL all in all they turned out ok.:)

• Like 1

I didn't bother with this topic until now just because it's really close to home for other such alternative ways of living (note, not lifestyle). It depends entirely on the reasoning of the child really, a LOT about that. Though no parent should suppress a child of exploring their innocent indulgences in any way, ever, for no reason at all because there is no excuse for forcing a child to behave a certain way unless it brings actual harm to them or other people, period. Can't stress that enough. If my mother hadn't been the she-bitch she was about me being who I wanted to be, I'd never have been given bad psychological medications as a child and permanently messed up emotionally, though that's not about diapers it's the same concept really. Every child goes through the phases of personality exploration as they develop their own uniqueness and their own ways to stand out, not everything is about sex, for me nothing was ever about sex but that's what my mother forced it to become. Children also do less than innocent exploration, and that should be discussed and explained by the parents once they witness behavior of such, but in an intelligent way not in a "don't let me catch you again" manner. We really should go back to communal parenting like it once was so long ago, or make parents take classes at the colleges on life's stages so they aren't so ignorant.

To address the diapers specifically, there are many many many nonsexual reasons children want to "go back" to them, and suppressing something that's innocent can warp it into something less innocent or worse. Notice that taboo acts have the greatest sexual deviations? This isn't a coincidence, it's something in the brain that gets conditioned as children which in adulthood associates such taboos with sexual arousal.

For instance, crossdressing, really women crossdress all the time yet they don't get excited nearly as much, it's not taboo at all for a woman to wear pants or boxers. But when most men (who accept themselves enough) wear panties or dresses they get aroused, because it is taboo. They have forgotten than only a few centuries ago everyone wore dresses if they were wealthy enough, pants if they were not, the gender clothing is relatively new to our species. Diapers become linked to sexual stimulation in many just because it's enforced as a taboo for anyone who is not a "baby" to wear them, and the excitement of being discovered arouses those people more.

So the next time that 8 year old boy wants to wear a dress, you're better off letting him. If the teenager wants to wear diapers, you'll do less harm allowing them than punishing them. If the girl wants to work on cars, don't make a big deal out of it. ;)

I agree mostly! Wife & I were open with our daughters about drinking drugs & sex.....gave some good & bad thoughts on all....then I said I don't want to know everything but if I asks tell me the truth LOL all in all they turned out ok.:)

Great attitude about it. Kids are more likely to be honest if you talk to them as intelligent beings instead of just saying "no". I told my father everything because he always gave lectures when I told the truth but spankings when I lied. LOL My mother was another story.

Kitten, I agree with you to an extent. We do need to communicate with our children in a non-judgmental way. Gosh, as to cross-dressing, I understood that everyone else rests on the long and bumpy spectrum of sexuality and that cross-dressing is just one of many ways of expressing a bit of where one might be on the spectrum - but didn't think it meant me until my therapist pointed that out not long ago!

Does anyone else feel society is a little unfair in that a girl who wants to wear male clothing (though extremes do get some negative looks) or who want to work on cars don't get anywhere near the negative reaction of a little boy who plays with dolls or boy of any age who wants to wear girl's clothing?

I think if we catch the 8 year old who wants to wear a dress, we need to have a talk - at his own level - about how it will be perceived by the general public... let him know we love him unconditionally and let him wear around the house. We've begun to get a little more enlightened (some...perhaps not even many parents) about letting their little boys play with dolls and little girls play with cars and trucks. Some parents have been very understanding of their children who exhibit other than traditional sexual and/or gender traits. I suppose I can imagine a parent finding out about a youngster who craves diapers and will be supportive to an extent. By the same token, it might be very helpful to explore (with or without a professional) the why of that craving - of course in a non-judgmental way.

No, I don't WANT to know what's going on sexually with my kids. I'd just as soon NOT know if they like to wear diapers and as for butt plugs and other kinky toys...NOOOOOOOO!!!! TMI. On the other hand, if I found out or they actually came to me, you're pretty much STUCK having a conversation. I could only hope not to make them feel horrible or less loved at the same time talking about safety, health (physical and perhaps mental), and current social ramifications of them letting others up to and including the general population knowing of their little secrets.

• Like 1

If being in diapers was commonplace, wearing them would lose appeal. Part of the "joy" of wearing diapers is the feeling of doing something sort of "taboo." When you do something in secret, it heightens the experience. Otherwise, putting on a diaper would feel no different than pulling on a pair of underpants. (Of course I'm sure there are people that get turned on by that, but that's beside the point here). Liken it to a teenager sneaking a beer. The beer wouldn't taste as good (psychologically) if someone handed it to him/her as it does when it is "sneaked." Part of the feeling involves a challenge, and another part is avoiding getting caught...or the feeling that there is a risk of getting caught.

• 2 weeks later...

We should all be ashamed and utterly secretive about anything sexual!

Enjoy your time in the fortress of solitude guys, I'm no worse off for being caught by my family. It honestly relieved a great deal of pressure to know that they could still respect me after that even.

I probably wouldn't be the sort of parent who dug through my kid's stuff to the extent that I would find anything like this out. On the other hand, I would probably try to cultivate an attitude of openness about sex in the home so that my kids could trust my word on such matters. It only makes sense to me that I would rather have them come to me for such information instead of just picking up on one culturally entrenched myth after another from their peers/porn/internet/television. Not that there is anything wrong with them looking into those sources TOO, but having an extra resource to call on couldn't hurt imo.

We should all be ashamed and utterly secretive about anything sexual!

Enjoy your time in the fortress of solitude guys, I'm no worse off for being caught by my family. It honestly relieved a great deal of pressure to know that they could still respect me after that even.

I probably wouldn't be the sort of parent who dug through my kid's stuff to the extent that I would find anything like this out. On the other hand, I would probably try to cultivate an attitude of openness about sex in the home so that my kids could trust my word on such matters. It only makes sense to me that I would rather have them come to me for such information instead of just picking up on one culturally entrenched myth after another from their peers/porn/internet/television. Not that there is anything wrong with them looking into those sources TOO, but having an extra resource to call on couldn't hurt imo.

Maybe my point got missed. My mom and I talked about sex. We just didn't talk about me having sex. Turn it around the other way. Do you really want to know about the time your dad stuck a cucumber in your mom's hoo-hoo? No. (I accidentally discovered those pictures D:) Mom doesn't need to know details about when you discovered you like it in the butt either. Ok not everybody's sex lives are like that but still. Yes, sex does need to be able to be discussed, but being involved in what your kid does sexually is unnecessary. Yeah, sometimes, Mom and I talk a little about something so-and-so did one time, but it's vague, and we're both adults. I want to make it clear to my daughter that I am a trusted and knowledgeable source of information when it comes to that kind of thing, and asking questions is fine, but I really don't want to hear about her adventures implementing those ideas. If she's asking, I figure she's doing or will at some point, and that's really all that needs to be known.

my x wife and i were very open with our daughters in a casual way .Luckly for us it worked very well they knew that they could be open an honest without getting in a world of trouble or embaressment they both turned out pretty good ! :thumbsup: