LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Very good weekend, things seem to be back to semi normal around here. I drank my bottle on Saturday morning and spent a better part of the day in my Goodnites, using the potty like I am suppose to. In the evening I changed out of my still dry  Goodnite into my big boy undies as we were going out with some friends. And true to her word, when we returned home later she pulled out a Pampers Cruiser and after my shower she snugglely taped me in and got ready for bed. In the morning I found myself curled up next to my wife and before she got up I felt her slip a finger in the leg cuff checking if I'm wet. (I was still dry) She told me to stay put, she would be right back.  She returned with a bottle of formula and said to come down for breakfast when I finished. I wasn't sure if I should still be diapered, but knowing I an not suppose to take off my Pampers myself I ventured down and my wife didn't say a thing. After breakfast she told me to let her know when I was wet. About 45 minutes later while laying on the couch watching TV I finally wet. She took me upstairs to change me and after cleaning me up she slipped a Paw Patrol pull-up on me and told me to get dressed.

IMGP0659.thumb.jpg.5dc66adb643bf4a10bc79a2093a521e3.jpg

• Like 1

I’m sitting back relaxing before dinner, in my Depend nappy, which I put on before I left work, I try to get to the toilet and can just put the crutch a side for a pee, then once I’m in bed (9:30-10:00) I don’t get out until the morning.(wet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently wearing a Tena Ultimate/Extra which I find very, very comfortable. These are my daily diaper/pullup of choice but I do have a lovely selection of Rearz to chose from whenever the mood hits me?

ABUniverse Dino Rawrz. My favorites. Getting down to the last few and probably won't do another mixed half case from ABU for a while. I'll be using them sparingly until I run down my stash of other diapers, so really enjoying this one today. Well-used already but will definitely hold at least one more wetting.

I'm in a super dry kids diaper which is getting pretty wet. Going to relax the rest of the night, and get a little baby time. My Mommy is going to give me a juice bottle, and I'm going to watch the Lion King.