LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Light blue cloth-back diaper of some sort. Has two yellow wetness indicators down the middle, so I suspect them to be attends breathables. They were a

Something you might try is using a cloth flat diaper as a liner / stuffer inside what ever disposable you find works the best or has the least amount of flaws. Leaks are usually caused by poor wicking of the inner padding, so the cloth diaper will aid in wicking and allow fluids to move where they can be absorbed better if a particular area is saturated. I don't know if this will help with rashes or what not but it does work in helpin move wetness to other areas of the diaper.

just a thought, if you had one product that you liked except for it's poor performance in that area.

The Bambino Bellisimo is the closest to a dry 24/7, except in sizing, which I find to be odd. They posted once when the first came out that the large bambino was the same size as a medium dry 24/7....really? I had ordered Mediums and was disappointed that they didn't fit right, and haven't tried the larges yet... :glare:

So try the cloth liner thing with a diaper that fits well, but might have performance issues due to poor wicking, or with the Molicares. The cloth might help wit rashes, but I'm not sure since I don't have that issue :blush:

Hope this helps :D

Actually wearing two atns right now. Not for absorbency because I have no problem with just one in the gap between work and bed but for thickness. I enjoy my molicares but one will not be fully used by bedtime. Waste not want not.

I am on vacation after today and couldn't wait to get home and get my diapers on. Starting out with training pants & snap on plastic panties and will get changed into a diaper later. It's going to be a great weekend!

I've got my first of two bambino bellisimo and I have to say it is awesome!! Mommy put it on last night before we went to the movies. As of this morning it's still not full!!!