LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

3 hours ago, grayfile said:

ABU Peekabu with a catheter to give it a full work out.

Personally I've tried a cath in diaper but it was pretty much MEH.   

There's no perception of any pee leaving my body (the warmth/heat in the urethra and bladder sphincter), and the diaper just gets wet without any enjoyment of the act.  I believe a urethral sphincter STENT might provide the perception of pee flowing uncontrollably into the diaper but the catheter did not, thus my "MEH" feeling.  I've got something like 20-25 unused 14fr catheters in my collection along with 2-3 unused BellyBags and the necessary prefilled saline syringes.  But that's a totally different thing for me.  If I could feel it while cath'd, I would combine the two again but there's just no enjoyment so I might as well use a collection bag (safer) when cath'd.

This morning was put in a Pampers Cruiser. It's a treat for me ironically enough, for Fathers Day. Since they are harder to find in my size recently and my wife wont buy them until they are back in regular stock. She doesn't want to take them away from those who might really need them. So we have been rationing them for now.

IMGP6631sm.thumb.jpg.6637892ba73f9866eebdeb0f47f9403e.jpg

• Like 1

Day off from work and I'm spending it in Goodnites. Just put my shorts on over them and my wife gave me the thumbs up to go out and do some yard work. This will be the first time I've ventured out of doors diapered. I'll report back later how it went...

• Like 1

I mostly wear pull-ups on weekdays and do my teetee in it throughout the day at work. Once I get home I push my doodoo out in the seat of my pull-up and wear it a while longer before getting cleaned up. If I don’t need to poo in the evening, I will save the wet one and put it on the next morning to push doodoo in. On weekends I prefer to wear thicker diapers such as Crinklz and Megamax.

EACBDB1D-F97C-4884-B136-7D40B934C839.jpeg

• Like 1

@AmberStarfield

So far, North Shore's Products have shown and continue to show that they are the BEST product around:  People ask me why I recommend these products, and that **IS BECAUSE** they are the best around!  Enjoy these, and let me know how they hold up to a large BM :D

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Bolding and Underlines and Corrected OP's Handle

Currently sitting in a very well soaked and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. Since I have a diaper booster liner in it, I still have a bunch more wetting capacity. I don't feel a rash starting yet from the poop, so I will stay in it for a few more hours.

8 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Day off from work and I'm spending it in Goodnites. Just put my shorts on over them and my wife gave me the thumbs up to go out and do some yard work. This will be the first time I've ventured out of doors diapered. I'll report back later how it went...

Well, it has been about 8 hours since I ventured outside with my Goodnites. I trimmed some bushes as well as removed some limbs from trees in the yard. Came in for lunch and was checked, but still dry. Wife is working from home so I couldn't sneak in later when I had wet. So I simply went up to her and said I needed to be changed. Unfortunately she told me to go up and clean up and put on a fresh pull-up myself. I slipped on another Goodnites and finished up the yard work. I stayed dry through dinner then sitting on the couch after I wet again. I'm now in a Paw Patrol training pants pull-up that I will sleep in. In the morning I will have to put on my big boy undies and head off to work...?

I find that while in a diaper outside working in the garden can save time not having to stop boots off go inside go to the toilet, wash hands, boots on and start whatever you were doing, I just let out little wee at a time, enough to take the pressure off my small bladder, usually ending my day by 4pm shower and then fresh diaper and comfy pants and T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently wearing a molicare which is what I wear for work but I will soon have a shower and change either into a safari or princess diaper and plastic pants.

I’m currently wearing a molicare which is what I wear for work but I will soon have a shower and change either into a safari or princess diaper and plastic pants.

6f88b87434a7548fd133ee31fe8d6b3a.jpg
This is what I’ll be wearing to bed tonight (not me in the photo) FYI it’ll be a Molicare slip plus extra, size large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

How long did it take you before you changed? Looks rather full.

Considering that's a left hand on his right leg, it looks like he was about to be changed when the photo was taken.  That is, unless he's a contortionist and was able to place his own left hand on his right leg at that angle.