LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Might Be An Abdl...

Hello everyone

I started a wonderful thread regarding everyday moments that we as a community could appreciate. I had an interesting experience this morning and figured I'df get the ball rolling.

You just might be an ABDL if: You see a flock of turkeys crossing your church parking lot and you suddenly find yourself 30 feet away from your car chasing after them because you "Want to pet the birdies."

• Like 2

...If, when somoen says "rubber" you think of panties and sheets befor you think of boots or condoms

...If they talk about "hitting the bottle" and you think it means tapping the nipple to dislodge any clogs

...When someone talks about getting a bird's eye view of something you wonder why they would want to look at it through a diaper

...If you are at the grocery store and the bagger asks "paper or plastic" and the first thing that comes to mind is dolls and panties

• Like 1

You just might be an ABDL if: If you hear a sailor say that "she's leaking!", and you suddenly look at your behind to scout after any wet spot.

• Like 3

...If you've ever beaten a Wal-Mart employee to the punch when someone asked where the incontinence section is.

...If you've ever given someone suggestions on what to buy in the incontinence section of a store.

...If you've ever walked out of a store with a shopping cart full of adult diapers.

...If you've ever had to wait a full year after the latest movies came out on DVD, because you needed to restock your diaper stash.

You might be an AB/DL if: When your typing words like "Diamond", "Diet" or any word that starts with "DIA..." your fingers automatically type the word "Diaper". Then you have to quick erase it and proof read what you typed before it shows up in the weekly summary report at work! (Happens to me all the time!)

• Like 1

You might be an AB/DL if: When your typing words like "Diamond", "Diet" or any word that starts with "DIA..." your fingers automatically type the word "Diaper". Then you have to quick erase it and proof read what you typed before it shows up in the weekly summary report at work! (Happens to me all the time!)

oh I got a work related one

You might be an abdl if your boss looks at her coworkers child and his toys and then looks at you and says, "....how many times do I have to tell you not to bring your toys to work?" You then look down and see some old fisher price toys and start to blush.