LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clerks

Recently I was reading the "where do you buy" posting in one of them folders. It made me think about one part of buying that I like the a whole lot. The perfect clerk. Around my area If I go to a pharmacy and the clerk is not up to my standards Ill move on and start the clerk hunting. When traveling and off my social map I have very different preferences for the clerk. Do you have clerk stigma? Do you have standards?

Do not fill this up with a bunch of crap like "i buy mine online because im smarter"... I could care less. do not post a bunch of crap telling me im a sicko because i like it when harry old men sell me diapers

ANYWAY... What are your clerk standards and do they change depending on weather you are shopping local or abroad?

I recently started a job as a clerk at a Walgreens and I've actually sold quite a few bags of adult diapers and bed pads and such. I kind of want to say I sold all of them to older people but I'm honestly not sure. To be blatantly honest, unless a customer strikes up conversation or does something to make themselves stand out, I don't remember them five minutes after the transaction. I'm too focused on who I have to ring up next.

But yeah, guys, don't be nervous about buying at a store if you want to. The clerk probably won't remember you anyway. =P

seriously you have cashier standards? i mean seriously... have you ever BEEN a cashier.. day in and dayout, 8 hours on your feet, having the same goddamed conversation every customer "hi how are you? did you find everything you needed?, Man its hot outside (or cold, or nice, or rainy). Thanks, have a great day"

HAHAHAH CASHIER standards.. ... thts like having a chef preference at mcdonalds!

As a general rule, I don't buy diapers from male or old lady cashiers. Given a choice, I prefer someone who might be a little chatty. I live in a fantasy world where the cashier might be friends with my mommy, even if it is all in my head. I don't flaunt my self, but in my mind, they know I am just a diaper boy. I don't really buy in stores anymore, not out of fear or embarrassment, but because of the lame ass cloth like things, drugstores try to pass off as diapers.

ANYWAY... What are your clerk standards and do they change depending on weather you are shopping local or abroad?

I wouldn't say I have "clerk standards." At my local CVS, I usually get middle-aged men or women, so I don't have much of a choice. After the first time, I have no problem buying diapers and dealing with the cashiers.

Although, to be fair, I did get a little stutter with my last diaper purchase when the cashier was a rather nice-looking teenage girl. Of course, it wasn't so much the cashier that bothered me as it was the fact that I was clearly buying a pack of adult diapers and a set of pacifiers... :whistling:

The first few times, I too was looking for a clerk to avoid any form of the topic of what I was buying and why.

Then one clerk changed my standards. I was buying a pacifier, nothing else. The young woman said, "is this for you?

I assumed she was just kidding with me and I answered her directly (smiling) - Oh Course.

To this day I'll never know what she was thinking but after I walked out with my purchase I began to think how enticing that turned out to be.

After that, worry at the checkout counter escaped me.

If I have a choice, I try to avoid checking out at younger women's registers :huh: I've gotten too many "Oh-My-God-are-you-actually-buying-that-for-yourself?" looks and sometimes verbal comments from them :angry: But it doesn't stop me- I'm the customer, the single reason they have a job in the first place, and I will remind them of that if I have to :P I even had to tell one who was so shocked to discover a guy buying a skirt, panties, and hose that she froze up that there were other people in line behind me waiting on her. She then turned ten shades of red and rang up my purchases quickly without comment :roflmao: I prefer more experienced women clerks who have seen it all already, and want to be nice to you so you'll be nice back to them :wub: I have the attitude of "so I'm buying adult incontinence products- so what?" and treat whatever I buy as normal B)I'm nice to the often-harassed clerks because I've been on their side of the cash register before, so I know how much better the day goes by when you have nice customers :) At my regular stores I am friendly with the people who work there and they're friendly with me. And I tell the managers that the reason I am shopping there is mainly because of the great people they've got on staff. In getting them to understand the importance of customer relations they are more likely to hire inherently nice people in the future :thumbsup:

Life (and shopping) is a journey, and your approach and attitude makes all the difference in the world in what your journey's results are going to be :whistling:

Bettypooh

• Like 2

Seriously HAHAHA seems like a lot of people have cashier standards! And ummm like buying food compared to diapers ummmm that is like apples and oranges. Besides mcdolands is bad.

We have the same problem Skitty, my social life has resulted in me knowing way to many people. Every where I go its "hey (my name) remember me". In result of this I have changed my shopping schedule, like in the morning, drug stores are completely empty the first hour they are open but its not bullet prof and makes you vulnerable because you are the only one in the store.

Messy man, I live 45min north of a metropolitan city. There is a drug store on every corner of the main roads. Yes its fun.

Bravo Betty Pooh, you always have such great things to say. I adore the "Oh-My-God-are-you-actually-buying-that-for-yourself?" look. The guilt and shame... I guess I love it... ya im a freak. It also shows that that cashier has no idea and probably voted for obama. I worked as a waiter for five years in various restaurants. Retail or any type of unnecessary entertainment service is a sad existence. I tend to treat theses people with a respectful positive attitude.

Tomorrow I am going to buy diapers from one of my fav places. Its an asian run med supply store. The girls who work there are... ummmm ummmm ya. Its gonna be a good time.

I have changed my shopping schedule, like in the morning, drug stores are completely empty the first hour they are open but its not bullet prof and makes you vulnerable because you are the only one in the store.

Just had a conversation with someone about John Travolta. He has sooooo much money and is sooooo famous that he and his family are 100% Nocturnal. They can't go anywhere during the day. Malls are open at 2am just for his family. All of their shopping and comings and goings of everyday life are done at night.

Parms, sounds like a vampire and his family.

Sarah, Apples and oranges are indeed fruit but beat the hell out of mickey Ds ANY DAY

Ryan 23A. Please read my original topic on this thread. Paragraph two, line one clearly states that reference to internet purchase of diapers is a violation of this thread.

Parms, sounds like a vampire and his family.

Sarah, Apples and oranges are indeed fruit but beat the hell out of mickey Ds ANY DAY

Ryan 23A. Please read my original topic on this thread. Paragraph two, line one clearly states that reference to internet purchase of diapers is a violation of this thread.

A loud booming bassy voice comes out from the skies....

"Thou shalt remain on topic" is heard as the whole world stops momentarily :o

Then the world returns to normal where people jump in mid-topic and post away with reckless abandon :P It's in the internet rule book, it has to be as much as it happens :rolleyes: Yep, I looked it up: Chapter 14, Section 78, paragraph 96827545143866381295876, Line 1clearly says "Remaining on topic is optional anytime the user wishes to make their insouciance, ignorance, or impetuity more widely known. Users doing this shall gladly accept the negative comments which will arise for not following along lemming-like. Advanced users will learn the dangers of straying from the topic while less advanced users will more often hear loud booming bassy voices from above; the origin of which is still undetermined" :blush: The next chapter addresses replies made to off-topic replies and that gets too complicated for me to understand since it's written in Linux and I'm only fluent in Windows :rolleyes:

It would be a lot easier for me if people tuned into those loud booming bassy voices from above :roflmao:So please remain on topic so I won't have to learn how to speak Linux just yet!

Bettypooh

( This tongue-in-cheek announcement has been sponsored by "Gamblers",the new adult diaper for poker players- "It takes a wetting and keeps on betting!" )

A loud booming bassy voice comes out from the skies....

"Thou shalt remain on topic" is heard as the whole world stops momentarily :o

Then the world returns to normal where people jump in mid-topic and post away with reckless abandon :P It's in the internet rule book, it has to be as much as it happens :rolleyes: Yep, I looked it up: Chapter 14, Section 78, paragraph 96827545143866381295876, Line 1clearly says "Remaining on topic is optional anytime the user wishes to make their insouciance, ignorance, or impetuity more widely known. Users doing this shall gladly accept the negative comments which will arise for not following along lemming-like. Advanced users will learn the dangers of straying from the topic while less advanced users will more often hear loud booming bassy voices from above; the origin of which is still undetermined" :blush: The next chapter addresses replies made to off-topic replies and that gets too complicated for me to understand since it's written in Linux and I'm only fluent in Windows :rolleyes:

It would be a lot easier for me if people tuned into those loud booming bassy voices from above :roflmao:So please remain on topic so I won't have to learn how to speak Linux just yet!

Bettypooh

( This tongue-in-cheek announcement has been sponsored by "Gamblers",the new adult diaper for poker players- "It takes a wetting and keeps on betting!" )

:lol:

Clerks make no difference to me. I do kind of like when they are females who are around my age especially if I think they are cute. But as stated before me clerks won't remember you five minutes after you're gone

I had a bad experience about 13 years ago. K-Mart use to sell Attends and they stopped. I bought the last bag of Attends from a local K-mart. There was no price on the bag and the bar-code was not in the computer. The next event was somewhat embarassing. The cashier exclaimed over the PA system "I need a price check for Attends adult diapers"! The store was full of shoppers too.

I had a bad experience about 13 years ago. K-Mart use to sell Attends and they stopped. I bought the last bag of Attends from a local K-mart. There was no price on the bag and the bar-code was not in the computer. The next event was somewhat embarassing. The cashier exclaimed over the PA system "I need a price check for Attends adult diapers"! The store was full of shoppers too.

Wow, that's.... not cool. XP