LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$509.27

DailyDi

Spent $509.27 in one shot today and not all that happy about it.... What did I do today?

You made a donation to the Flat Earth Society? Can you believe people still think the earth is flat? They have a web page and everything that will tell you all about how the earth is flat and there's a world conspiracy to make you think it's round :screwy:

~lilme

Something to do with medical expenses?

Hopefully not self-induced like x-rays cause you got something stuck somewhere it shouldn't have been...:roflmao:

... you know like raisins in your nose*....

(* actually had to go to the doc when I was a youngin' the first time for this very reason...)

Went to the dentist

Either that or you heard about the sex change on an info-merical. "But wait, if you act now, we'll throw in a second sex change for free. That's right a $34.000 value for under $510.00!!"

Hey Mike, Thanks for the $509.27. It was put to good use. The trampoline is awesome. Wish you were here to enjoy it, too.

Trampoline! You said the mob was gonna break your legs!

i spent $30 on Chinese food the other day.

after eating, i sat down and thought to myself.

holy crap. i just spent 30 dollars on food. WHY DID I DO THAT ;__;

We did that yesterday, but it was dinner for 2 days. $15/meal isn't too bad.

Spent $509.27 in one shot today and not all that happy about it.... What did I do today?

Me thinks someone got a ticket of some sort...say speeding maybe??? or having to bail your car out of impound due to towing etc...?