LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinky Baloney

DailyDi

No one in my house can remember the product name Ginko Biloba, most likely since we don't actually use it... but anytime someone can't remember what they wanted to say we suggest they might want to try some of that kinky baloney!

What are some of your favorite intentionally messed-up words?

Another one I use is for extra features when you are at a hotel. Love those amoniminomities.

Sometimes we all have to deal with idiots. But when you are dealing with a particularly dumb idiot... you're a fucking idiot. We call them fidiots :D

~lilme

Let me take you back 44 years. There was a song by Herman's Hermits on the charts called SHE'S A MUST TO AVOID (It HAD to have been written about the girl i really liked at that time). Anyway, some little kid calls up WPRO 630 AM one night and asks them to play "She's a Muscular Boy"

The first thing that popped into my head, probably because I used it so much growing up....

My sister always had to watch "Little House On The Prairie" every Wednesday night, or whatever night it was, but I always had to let her know that it was time for "Little House With The Hairy Canary" and this always made her.... :angry2:

Kinky Baloney... I like it. Although it made me think about real bologna, which led to a craving for braunschweiger. (they're the same color) Just what I needed lol. I cannot think of one off the top of my head, but I have a few. I'll forget about trying to think of them and it will come to me. I'll get back to you on that.

You can shop for electronics at Radio Crap.

You can buy wood and tools at Home Cheap-o for your DIY projects.

If you're sick, you go to the hearsepital.

The bite sized pieces of food at the party are horsey doovers.

My dad always says aminal.

You can shop for electronics at Radio Crap.

AKA Radio Slack or Radio Schlock

You can get hamburgers at Booger King: You pay through the nose

Buy a car from Toymotor

Back in the day, when Commodore was still doing computers, we used to talk about "PET dogs, rotten Apples and Trash-80's. I used to tell people what 'Atari' was spelled sideways [figure it out]"

Who spot the pots opts to stop, that's tops

I dated this girl that was a huge Ally McBeil fan, just to mess with her, I used to call the show, "Molly McButter" :P

My sister used to call the show "Touched by an Angel", "Touched by a Pervert" and this was before all the sex scandels :roflmao:

Here in Canada we have a store called Canadian Tire....lots of people refer to it as Crappy Tire but the one I like best is Cambodian Tire

My wife and I even have pet names for diapers. She will refer to them as either Kinky underwear or dippers and I call them crinkle pants.....

McDonald's = MacDoodles.

Sometimes we would call it "Mc Douchebag's"

McDonalds -- CrapDonalds -- Crackdonalds

Home Depot -- Homo Depot (The local newspaper ran an article that the Home Depot was a gay pick up joint)

Subway Eat Fresh -- Scrubway Eat Flesh

After drinking too many Harvey Wallbangers one night the bartender accidentally called them Walley Hamburgers, the name has now stuck.

My mom has a recording of when I was about 2, I used to call hamburgers "hangerburs" and the telephone was the "Hello Phone".

There was this snake town. Each snake family lived in its own pit.

Well there was this one snake family that lived in a pit and the baby snake was getting cranky and startd hissing. The mommy shake was annoyed and said "don't hiss in this pit, go over to Mrs Pott's pit and hiss" So, off goes the baby snake to the pit next door, crawls in and, being more cranky for getting kicked out of its pit, starts to hiss. Well, Mrs Pott says "Hey, don't his in my pit, go over to your own pit and hiss" So off goes baby snake to its own pit and hisses. the mother snake says "I thought I told you not to hiss in this pit and to go over to Mrs. Pott's pit and hiss"

"I did" said the baby snake :and Mrs. Pott said 'Hey; don't hiss in my pit. go to your own pit and hiss'"

Mommy snake says "Hmmmf: Some nerve: I knew Mrs. Pott when she didn't have a pit to hiss in"

It was froggy out this morning. It makes it hard to see when driving in the frog.

I bet you almost got croaked

Blowes home improvement.

That explains why all the illegal aliens are there looking for jobs

Kinky Baloney... I like it. Although it made me think about real bologna, which led to a craving for braunschweiger. (they're the same color) Just what I needed lol. I cannot think of one off the top of my head, but I have a few. I'll forget about trying to think of them and it will come to me. I'll get back to you on that.

Would it be RED HOTS???