LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry I Dont Meet Your Standerds

Guest jbpamperd

Guest jbpamperd

Sorry i dont meet all you guys special standerds but i was shot down in the middle east 3 years ago after fighting for those poor souls and there families in 9/11 iv sufferd brain damage i can barely see and ill medicaly have to were diapers forever the diapers i love i realy mess myself and pea and dont know till its in my diaper so to all of you i am trying very hard so please give a old chopper pilot a brake i flew in combat for 3 years my last mission i destroyed 3 enemy tanks befor a dam hidden talaban hit my tail rotar with an rpg

• Like 2

You will find many sympathetic people here- many veterans- many who've suffered nerve damage too :) But how you approach them will alter those results. There are no 'special' standards here- for the most part everyone treats everyone similarly as long as they don't find your posts objectionable :huh: which many obviously do :whistling: We recently had a persistent troll causing grief here that posted similarly to you which is part of the reason people are a bit touchy at the moment. We're not against you, just leery of anyone too much like that banned person was. I'd suggest that you get a feel for the people here before posting, and then post in the right forums(I had to move one of your threads). Ease off on being so graphic and see if things don't get better ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 2

I mainly had a problem with you being so graphic with your post, and glad that you let everyone know about what happened.

Guys, lets give him a chance.

Just remember to try to keep things to their respective section. Check out each of the sections and see what others have posted their and post similar things that people have posted for that particular section.

Mmmmmm.

Where were you shot down?

What opponent still had tanks 3 years ago?

What helicopter were you flying?

Cause.... This just so happens to be an area of expertise for me.

• Like 2

but you made a mess on here and now...

Pun intended? :ninja:

Where were you shot down?

What opponent still had tanks 3 years ago?

What helicopter were you flying?

Easy:

1. Over there.

2. Those guys.

3. A big one with a fast spinning thing.

:thumbsup:

• Like 3

I agree. This may be a line of BS but it may not be. Give the guy a chance but remain sceptical. Guest JBPampered? A few things that may help you win over some of these people. Try not to be so graphic with your discriptions of the contents of your diaper. Sure, there is a special forum for messy diapers but even in there, members take a poor view of people who discuss wearing their messy diapers when they are out in public places among other people. Even in the park with a dog when there may not be others around, the fact that your diaper was leaking mess is just not cool. No one else may have been around at the moment but who knows where your mess may have ended up in that park where other people including kids play.

It would help if you joined as a member instead of being a guest. It would help you and other members all the way around. First, you would gain confidence among members as being "one of us" instead of a "guest" or "lurker". Secondly, you would be able to post information about yourself in your profile. Then people would be able to first read about your backround a little and you could explain about any brain damage you have occured and the situation that has led you to being in diapers now. That might help others to keep from making negative posts about your spelling and grammar, weather they actually believe your information is true or not.

Also, there have been many posts from one particular person who has been banned several times but has kept comming back under different screen names. His posts are remarkably similar to yours with graphic talk about poopy diapers, leaking poop from his diaper and wearing poopy diapers when out in public. Maybe you even know this person yourself or are closer to that person than many members even know of (although I'm sure some of them suspect something). That person has joined several times under different names ages and backrounds but all with similar posts. I believe he is finally banned at the ISP level. Perhaps "he" can still come back as a "guest" so joining as a member might help to quell some peoples suspicions!

I haven't read any of the "offending" posts, and if the above is indeed true, I'm sorry the member had problems and has possibly left :(

One thing that is very important though in any situation, is to have a good sense of humor :thumbsup:;)

• Like 1

So are we keeping this thread active for EVER?? :P You know BettyPooh really likes her ban hammer, she even got him coming back under a new name! It's kinda cute with the polka dots. It makes a squeaky sound when she uses it too, kinda cute as well! :whistling::huh:

As many of you know I am Disabled from the gulf war, this one hit a bit too close for me so I bowed out, I didn't want to make a misinformed or biased decision. So yeah :angel_not:

BTW the Taliban Tanks weren't all that hard to hit. :rolleyes:

post-2568-089191800 1286891305_thumb.jpg

post-2568-089191800 1286891305_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Many veterans are tired of the fakes out there.

http://www.stolenvalor.com/index.cfm

This means that people that claim they are veterans and there stories don't sound right find that they are not believed till they give enough information to cross check there stories.

Veteran have ways to cross check the validity of any body that makes claims about military service.

You all should do resherch befor you trash sombody iv got brain damage from when i was shot down when flying my chopper in middle east by a dam tallabans rpg when i was attacking a tank convow i fought for thos poor souls and there families who died in 9/11 this is the price i pay now barley see brain damage must were diapers for ever well diaper part i love so please cut me some slack i try my best i used to be very smart how many of you can fly a chopper net alone in battle for 3 years

The story fell apart when he put taliban in tanks

It did not help when he said they were in a convoy.

Plus afghanistan is not really classed as being middle east.

Then most chopper pilot don't say they were a chopper pilot but say they were a AH-64 Apache pilot.(most likely to be attacking tanks)plus every pilot gives his branch of service.

You might be able to down a transport helicopter with a RPG-7 the likelihood of downing a attack helicopter with one is very low.(a transport helicopter would not be attacking tanks)

You can see why a story can fall apart when a veteran hears the story.

Well.... You could have an OH-58 engaging a light armored column...

But that's not really tanks.

My give aways were 3 years ago and tanks. In addition to the known stand off distance that the majority of rotorcraft try to employ when engaging hard targets.

And I'd like take the time to remember all those that did serve and say thank you so very much.

RIP CWO2 Chris Humphrey.

Nov. 15 2008, Mosul, Iraq

Many veterans are tired of the fakes out there.

http://www.stolenvalor.com/index.cfm

This means that people that claim they are veterans and there stories don't sound right find that they are not believed till they give enough information to cross check there stories.

Veteran have ways to cross check the validity of any body that makes claims about military service.

The story fell apart when he put taliban in tanks

It did not help when he said they were in a convoy.

Plus afghanistan is not really classed as being middle east.

Then most chopper pilot don't say they were a chopper pilot but say they were a AH-64 Apache pilot.(most likely to be attacking tanks)plus every pilot gives his branch of service.

You might be able to down a transport helicopter with a RPG-7 the likelihood of downing a attack helicopter with one is very low.(a transport helicopter would not be attacking tanks)

You can see why a story can fall apart when a veteran hears the story.

Most of us probably can be fooled, appreciate your expertise and your service. :censored: faking being a vet, show some :censored: respect for those who put their lives on the line.

This is something I came across quite a while ago and had me fuming. This guy was wearing Marine Corps dress blues a ton of medals including many Prestigious ones, He did get caught as one of the people at his reunion was an actual Veteran and spotted the fakery. this guy might have gotten away with it too if he hadn't been spotted mixing Army and Marine pieces on his uniform not to mention medals. This is illegal and even though it is only a misdemeaner carries a pretty hefty punishment, Especially when our boys are fighting for us overseas.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/man-who-posed-as-fake-marine-is-sentenced/19400334

post-23858-098727200 1287595406_thumb.jp

post-23858-098727200 1287595406_thumb.jp

This is something I came across quite a while ago and had me fuming. This guy was wearing Marine Corps dress blues a ton of medals including many Prestigious ones, He did get caught as one of the people at his reunion was an actual Veteran and spotted the fakery. this guy might have gotten away with it too if he hadn't been spotted mixing Army and Marine pieces on his uniform not to mention medals. This is illegal and even though it is only a misdemeaner carries a pretty hefty punishment, Especially when our boys are fighting for us overseas.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/man-who-posed-as-fake-marine-is-sentenced/19400334

The photo isn't the best, but I picked out the Navy Cross and the Legion of Merit right off the bat.

check this too... Its a F$#king epidemic.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/wral_investigates/story/8419558/

And in the photo in the article I see the Navy Cross, Legion of Merit(Officer Degree), Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Silver Star with what looks like three oak leaf clusters.

I like the way the guy went from Enlisted to Officer blues (Not!) that was one hell of a promotion!!! BTW I was in the Marines and I have Army, Navy, and Marine corps Medals and Ribbons..Yeah I earned them though! B) So having what we call "sister" ribbons from other services is possible. It sure does confuse the butter bars during inspections though! :P

Also any one who served in the Marines could tell the uniform wasn't his, The enlisted dress blues don't fit him, per specs. As in way to loose. :thumbsup: