LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Pee Or Not To Pee

I guess I am a little weird about everything.

Meaning even your average garden variety AB/DL would give me a funny look.

I wear diapers about 3X's a month when the urge "hits" me.

Whenever I put one on in a weekend morning, I want to wear it as long as possible.

I find a wet diaper uncomfortable.

Someone recently made the argument that we are all AB's.

I see myself as a 4 year old kept in diapers just in case of accidents.

Because back in my generation there were no Pull Ups or Goodnites.

I love the feel of being in wet diapers, can stay in one for hours, won't change unless I am about to leak, even then it is debatable. I too am more of a 4-6 year old put in diapers than an AB. If I am wearing, I am wetting.

Guest jbpamperd

I agree the only time i change is if im about to leak or about to go to sleep i have to go to bed clean cause ill wet or mess when im sleeping but i agree i were 24/7 365 days a year all my diapers are used usualy to the max any way if you dont use it its a wast

There are merits in both a dry diaper and a wet one. And really, among AB's, AK's, DL's, and LG's, none of us are really "average". I go months without wearing, then I'll wear for a couple days, or a week, and not touch them again for a few days, weeks, or even months. Once I went almost a whole year. I very much love a nice thick fluffy dry diaper, and I'll keep mine that way as long as I can (sometimes I'll even pull it down and be a big girl using the potty!) but 9 times out of 10 I eventually give it a thorough wetting (or two or three, if I have Bambinos, Abena's, or something else with boosters added), and I enjoy a wet, swelled up diaper for a little while, so long as it doesn't smell stale, leak, or get cold. Once one of those three happens, I can't wait for either a nice fluffy dry one or to have my panties back, whichever is the current mood. When waking up in the morning after having sleep-wet, I want out of them fairly quick... then again, my morning ones are pretty soggy and by the time I wake, kind of itchy sometimes too. So, the answer to To Pee or Not To Pee is...

it depends! lol haha I know bad diaper pun. <---Queen of Lame Jokes

Well maybe it is because I can't really wear whenever I want that every chance I get I do. I do wear doing the school day almost everyday now though. And the days I went without I seriously wanted to be wearing one.

Maybe I would change my mind if I did start wearing 24/7.

Many times I take off a dry diaper at the end of the school day as I didn't feel the need to pee until like an hour before leaving and just felt it a bit of waste to pretty much wet it, maybe not even using most of its capacity. And then have to take it off less than an hour after wetting with capacity for another wetting if I am using molicare super plus. I think I may go to molicare super, after trying many samples from xpmedical it seems to me the super fit well and should be able to take one heavy wetting and this way I don't feel like I am wasting them in a 6-8 hour school day where I only have like one large flood.

When in diapers, I wet! I kind of know the capacity of my diffrent brands of diapers so when it gets to the point of leaking I change it usually. Sometimes when out and about changing dosn't happen when it should, such as when fishing out in my boat. Thats where plastic pants and booster pads come in handy, but usually out in the boat I don't wear my pants anyway, so a little leak on the vinyl boat seat is not that big a deal. When running errands or just out of town for the day at the mall, I am more careful to change when my diaper reaches capacity. I'm not one to change a diaper when it just gets one wetting. I make sure the diaper is put to good use. Frankly, I don't even notice the wetness of a soaked diaper that much when going about my business, with the better quality disposables that tend to lock away the wetness. I do feel it conciously when it gets so wet that I know it will start to leak if I don't change. The reason I wear diapers in the first place is because I like how they feel, and that means both wet and dry.

I enjoy all aspect's of the diaper dry or wet. I use Secure X-Plus diapers which can hold a lot, so I am normally wet for many hours. Yesterday I went 7 hrs in a very wet diaper, but not everyone enjoys the same thing. That's the thing with this community, we all have different reasons for being here as well as what we enjoy. Dry or Wet. :thumbsup:

I wear mine until it needs to be changed or if it becomes uncomfortable, i.e. itchy. If I'm home I sometimes stretch that a bit and often wait until there is a little leak, but then changing is no big deal.

I don't find a wet diaper uncomfortable at all, but that doesn't mean if I'm diapered, I'm either wet, or going to be.

I stay dry in order to wear my diaper longer. You see, I make my own to look just like vintage Pampers, which takes time, so I need to make them last.

I actually just like how it feels to be diapered, wet or not, I don't really have a preference. It's just great to be a baby!

I also prefer to get the most out of a dry/clean diaper. I find wet and/or messy ones to be quite uncomfortable and change as soon as needed. Usually, I avoid using them, but accidents do happen. Especially when I'm sick. I usually just use the toilet and wear primarily for comfort.

To pee or not to pee

That is the question

Whether tis nobler to pee the diaper and change

Or cheat and use the potty and put the diaper back on

So, to pee or not to pee

It is your question

To pee or not to pee

That is the question

Whether tis nobler to pee the diaper and change

Or cheat and use the potty and put the diaper back on

So, to pee or not to pee

It is your question