LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Way In Which We View Each Other At Times

How brave are you or are you paranoid to meet another fellow ABDL in person  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you or have you ever meet someone in person form the online ABDL community

• Absolutely no problem were you wanna meet
    • Wouldn't meet one to one, but in a public group setting sure
    • Maybe at some point not right now in my life im a little scared.
    • No thanks I prefer to stay alive and not abducted

One thing that I find ironic is that we are all here to seek to meet others that share the same interest. Yet we are so afraid of one another out side our online communities it seems. We pride our selfs in not being pedophiles and having nothing to do with them. But yet we treat one another I feel as if we are at times. I personally im just your average 23 yr old male here who have a great job and social life its just I turn to diapers for specific reasons that does not change who i genuinely am a nice and fun social young adult. So lets treat one with respect and be adult about all this. I know ADULT lol but really.

- Thanks you for listening

iCrinkle2

PS leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

• Like 1

A little respect goes a long way toward making things good for everyone ;) There will always be some people who hide behind the relative anonymity of their keyboards :( and people like me who are for real but don't want to be "out" as an ABDL B) and others who are out and happy :) It takes us all (other than trolls and flamers) to make this place what it is :D

Bettypooh

I know that I personally have no qualms with meeting people from the ABDL community in person and I have in fact done so on a couple of occasions. Do I regret it? Nope, not at all. I like meeting people in RL that share a common interest.

However, on the flip side, I can see why people would not want to meet other ABDL's in person. Some people can't stand the thought of someone they know in RL knowing about that side of themselves. Other people just don't trust the idea of meeting *anyone* from the internet, ABDL or not. Not to mention this is a sexual thing for many people, so that would leave a lot of people wondering about the other persons motives for wanting to meet in person. Especially for women. It's a lot more difficult because even if you are meeting another woman, are you really sure that they are in fact a woman?

I can definitely understand the reasons why people would not want to meet up in real life. I am not worried about my safety or anything like that because I trust my own instincts, judgments and my ability to take care of myself should there be some sort of altercation.

But in reality, it's about meeting our own wants and needs. Some people want that kind of interaction and friendship while others don't.

• Like 1

I already met someone from an ab/dl site in real life and we have been living together for almost 4 years now. I don't really feel the need to go to munches or camp outs etc.... this is sexual for me, so i don't have any need to meet someone else strictly because we both had diapers in common.

that being said, there are some people here i would totally hang out with, not because they too like diapers, but because over the years we have developed a friendship outside of the diapers.

I have found however, the vast majority of people on these sites (becasue there are like 10,000 memembers and only a handful of active members) are lacking severely in any ability to have any form of socially appropriate behavior, as evidenced by their inability to talk about anything other than diapers, and how diapers get them off, and how diapers have taken over their life etc....etc.....etc....

its also important remember that lots of people are content simply being on a bulletin board is enough for them, and there really IS NO DESIRE to meet people in real life!

Guest jbpamperd
One thing that I find ironic is that we are all here to seek to meet others that share the same interest. Yet we are so afraid of one another out side our online communities it seems. We pride our selfs in not being pedophiles and having nothing to do with them. But yet we treat one another I feel as if we are at times. I personally im just your average 23 yr old male here who have a great job and social life its just I turn to diapers for specific reasons that does not change who i genuinely am a nice and fun social young adult. So lets treat one with respect and be adult about all this. I know ADULT lol but really. - Thanks you for listening iCrinkle2 PS leave a comment below and let me know what you think.
I agre with you i would love to meet people espacily

I don't have any problems meeting people I know online irl. I did it for years in the furry fandom! As long as I meet them:

a. in a group event and

b. in a public area

As long as your smart and keep your wits about you, then you don't have to worry about being abducted. I don't have any real plans to meet and ABDL people irl, though. It's not because I have any fears, it's just because I don't feel like it, haha. That's work. =]

I've met several others and for the most part it has been nice, they been good folks who were also ABDL. I've been wanting to go to the local littles munch but my weekends are so packed it can be hard for me to get the time. All that said, there are some strange folks out there too - and being kinda fringey already I am particularly circumspect in who I meet with.

• Like 1

I have met other in life, and talked to others in life too. Some I still talk to and if I were around them I would go out and have a beer with them too. But more often than not the ones that I have talked with have become "clingy" and had to have contact all the time. I don't know about the rest but I don't make a lot of new contacts anymore because I guess I don't want to be contacted every day to be asked if I have wet my diaper today or hear how much the other person wet that day. There is a fine line between this fetish and life. Not all things revolve around diapers and wetting there are other things in life too. So I would like to meet others again in my new location but I am again going to take it slow.

I've met in a group situation, I've met 1-1 once and I've met someone who turned out to be an AB.

RL and Internet kind of blend for me, both are good.

The local munch always seems to land on my busy weekends though which is quite annoying.

Same for me.I've met 1 ab/dl b4 years ago.It seemed to me we were both abit nervous but were able to talk more openly after abit. :rolleyes: I was able to get to a munch awhile back and enjoyed meeting others.I hope to meet others at sometime too.If it hits around my work.I understand how some can chat online better than metting up 1-1.

Well, first of all, not everyone here is here to meet others in diapers, at least not in person. Sure, many are looking for friends or relationships, but others just want to chat, read the forums, look at the pictures and maybe trade a few messages with another AB or DL.

I have met a couple DL's in person over the years, one of who is a regular friend and fishing buddy now. We go fishing a few times a year (far too few in our opinions) and have lunch together about once a month or so. The thing is, I messaged with this person for a couple years getting to know something about him before finally deciding it would be OK to go fishing out in my boat with him. After all, there are always pleanty of other boats around if something bad happened! As it was, our first meeting when out fishing in my boat didn't even bring up any mention of diapers for the first 3 hours. It was that "getting to know each other" period that put us more at ease, and then when the conversation did turn to diapers, I was surprised at how comfortable I was talking openly face to face about wearing diapers and how much I liked them (even though we were both wearing diapers and we both knew each other had a diaper on). The thing was, we took it slow from the very beginning first getting to know each other a little.

I always say it's better to be safe than sorry and I've read reports from AB/DL's who went to someone's house or a motel for a meet and were raped, beat up, robbed and in a couple cases, murdered. We all know there are spammers on sites like these, pleany of con artists who prey upon someone's lonlyness or sexual fettishes and interests just for their own personal gain. I would never agree to meet anyone unless I first messaged them for a while, then only in a safe public place with people around and an easy way to walk away if things started going wrong. I'm kind of different, though, in that I'm not looking for sex or a relationship. I'm happy just to talk as friends face to face with another straight DL over a cup of coffee in the far booth at Burger King.

So far with the 2 friends I have met in person, I find that, yes, they are just regular people like me who happen to have a thing for wearing diapers. Chances are if you first get to know someone by trading messages with them for a while, you will know what kind of a person they are. That's not always the case, but it does allow you to first discover if you have things in common with the other person and if you have the same interests in diapers. Since I am not AB, both people I have met in person are also straight DL's and not AB. They are both around my same age as well and share some of the same interests outside of diapers. That said, I can see how members can view other members in different ways that may not be so aimiable.

For example, I state that I am DL and not at all into AB, but if I kept getting messages from the same member wanting me to baby him and change him and all, I would get upset after a while, especially when replying that I'm not into all that stuff. Some people just think with their sexual desires instead of with their brains. Thats why so many celebreties get stalked! We also have members from many different states, countries, religous backrounds, orientations and upbringings. While I am tollerant of other peoples orientation and religon, I would not like to be hit upon by a gay man. Chatting about diapers and other hobbies would be fine with a gay person but as a straight person, I'm interested in females as far as sex. I wouldn't want a gay man to hit on me or talk in detail about his sexual experiences with another man, just like he wouldn't want to hear about my escapades with women. Unfortunatly, that isn't always the case. WHat has happened to me a few times was gay men wanting to repeatedly talk about gay sex and hitting on me to have it with them even though I repeatedly told them I'm straight, not interested in it and please stop talking about it with me. They persisted time after time including one guy personally sending me gay pictures of him having sex with another guy. I finally blocked them after being paitent and trying to be friendly in terms of just diapers and other interests. Most people are probably fine, it's just the others who are not and you have to be careful of everyone until you are sure of who you are meeting. The few who get off or get their jollies by repeatedly bothering you with such things as I mentioned above have a tendency to make us cynical towards others and view everyone with some apprehension until we take it slowly when trying to get to know someone, even if we all have an interest one way or another in diapers.

There are some of us who are married too. In my case 17 yrs. I truly and dearly love my wife, so it's with this mindset, that I will continue. There may be some on here who have a problem with some of us 40+ aged guys that didn't tell our wives up-front about their lifestyle. OK, judge me how you may. I was in a big denial phase of this lifestyle when I first met my soon to be wife. No inter-net...thought IT WAS JUST ME. Anyway, my wife accepts me living this way and I in turn accept her and am respectful with my use of diapers. I don't 'stink her out' of our home or anything.

I attended a local munch close to a year ago and enjoyed meeting people like myself. I thought it was great that there were other AB/DL's out there. I really did feel a bond of some kind after an hour or so of their company.

I guess I'm getting to the crux of the matter here when I pose the question (to myself really) am I comfortable with someone changing me or me changing them? I don't know? I'm not trying to pass any moral judgment on here now, everyone and every relationship is different, but this is me right now. I'm also not assuming that everyone who attends after-munch activities does this or is comfortable with it. To me there are sexual as well as innocent age-play times that I enjoy. I'm just thinking that my wife should be the only one who sees all of me hey! Maybe I could meet a new fishing buddy or something and that would be fine. I also feel that I already have these friends. Just me. :)

If I get along withsome one online, I am open to meeting. I usually meet in public, but on occasion have gone to someones house. I have refused to meet a couple people that just didn't feel right. I am pretty good sized, and can take care of myself. I would always recommend a public or group setting for women for a first meet. People with a history on fetish sites seem like a much safer bet than a random craigslist person. Really though diapers are such a fringe fetish, I think the bad people are not likely to know enough about us to appear legit. I think most people here are just regular people like ourselves and looking for some acceptance.

I've stated this before: Better safe than sorry. If I were to meet anyone I'd met online first, I'd at least have one armed family member along for the ride, just in case they turn out to be the "one in X" psychos out there. I suffer from social anxiety (and am seeking professional help with that) and a fair amount of bad luck. So, it's not likely that I'd ever set up such a meeting in the first place, anyway... But if I did, I'd have backup, just in case. This shouldn't be confused with having a family member drawing down on the person I'd be meeting. Just that they'd have a gun in the vehicle, and be willing to shoot, should I be attacked and not be able to deal with the problem with my pocket knife. Some of us are just paranoid like that...