LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Many Diapers!

Peepee = wetnmessy so he's taking shots at folks. Luckily. I take people pills for folks like him. :)

Can't you ban that fool at the IP level?? sheesh! no need for "people pills' if people like him would get the HINT and stay away. What is it about being BANNED that they just don't understand?? It seems he and others feel they have a RIGHT or are ENTITLED to be able to come here, even after they have been banned. I think they are the ones who should be taking pills, not you.

There is such a thing as having too many diapers. It is these people:

a case of when abdls, go batshit insane.

No, they're just expecting a lot of inflation. By the time all those diapers get used, a case will cost like $500. It's not like there's a shelf life. Maybe the shelves themselves will rot before the diapers get used. Just think of it as their way to jump start the economy.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Well I am not another user. Don't know what that supposed to mean. But it seems I touched a nerve with a mention of pedophiles. Any references to that will be from here out left out. To pursue friends who like diapers and pampers like I do I will censor my words I guess. Being called names depresses me and brings me down; having recently been able to wear diapers again finally I'll do what I can to not be put down and keep this account and not seem to parade around as another banned user whoever that was.

So no, one can't have too many diapers. Unless the producers of Hoarders comes to your house and tells you you do. Then maybe you do have too many diapers.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Why is every post I make getting an automatic negative mark at the bottom?

Anyone who negatives this post hates pizza, sex, Godfather part 2 and diapers!!!

• Like 1

There is such a thing as having too many diapers. It is these people:

17391_view.jpg

17390_view.jpg

17384_view.jpg

a case of when abdls, go batshit insane.

I don't generally quote pics. But this is exactly what I was talking about when I said $100,000 worth of diapers. These people are Diaper Hoarders and need professional help.

I don't generally quote pics. But this is exactly what I was talking about when I said $100,000 worth of diapers. These people are Diaper Hoarders and need professional help.

I can offer my professional help in moving some of that over to my house ;) hehe

In the hoarders defense you never know when the local nursing home field trip bus might break down in front of your house, full of geriatrics cranky after a thrilling trip to the pharmacy, in a blizzard, and you for entirely humanitarian reasons agree to let the group of fossils crash at your place for the night. And by humanitarian reasons I do not mean to imply that you would go out in the middle of the night and rummage through their dollar store purchases and go through their pockets to see if they had any uncashed social security checks in their wallets.

Say nay, naysayer, say nay all you want. I call it being prepared, like when the coyote places the free bird seed in the road. Just like that.

I call it being prepared, like when the coyote places the free bird seed in the road. Just like that.

You must have missed the 2nd half of all of those Roadrunner cartoons... ya' know, the part where the Coyote falls off a cliff, is run over by a truck/train, or gets blown up.

Prepare all you want, some plans are simply ludicrous.

You must have missed the 2nd half of all of those Roadrunner cartoons... ya' know, the part where the Coyote falls off a cliff, is run over by a truck/train, or gets blown up.

Prepare all you want, some plans are simply ludicrous.

There is a second half to those cartoons?!?!? My parents always cut them off about half way and said the part where the road runner gets eaten was too graphic for me to watch. They said the first part was educational so that was all I needed to see. I do hate to hear that the coyote fell off cliffs or got hit by a truck before he finally got to eat the bird.