LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You All Ever Feel Guilty For Coming Here?

pammywhack89

HI. I am a 21 year old straight male college student. I have been into diapers since as far back as I can remember and have been going to sites like this since maybe 9th grade. I feel that I am a very normal person and live a very normal lifestyle, other than the fact that I like diapers. I have alot of friends, I am in a fraternity, I have had girlfriends, everything is normal about me except for this. But I always find myself back on this website and others like this and cant get it out of me. I always love when i first get on these sites, but always end up feeling guilty for being on them since it isnt normal with anyone I know. I have never told anyone that I like diapers so I have never talked to anyone about this stuff. Is anyone else guilty for coming to sites like this?

Guest Baby-Toa

HI. I am a 21 year old straight male college student. I have been into diapers since as far back as I can remember and have been going to sites like this since maybe 9th grade. I feel that I am a very normal person and live a very normal lifestyle, other than the fact that I like diapers. I have alot of friends, I am in a fraternity, I have had girlfriends, everything is normal about me except for this. But I always find myself back on this website and others like this and cant get it out of me. I always love when i first get on these sites, but always end up feeling guilty for being on them since it isnt normal with anyone I know. I have never told anyone that I like diapers so I have never talked to anyone about this stuff. Is anyone else guilty for coming to sites like this?

But what is normal? I am myself i'm not ashamed to be myself. so no i don't feel guilty coming here.

Ii don't feel any guilt for coming here :) In fact it's one of the few things which take me away from the worries of the world B) Guilt about things like this is usually based in non-self-acceptance. Whether I like this part of me or not I know it's here to stay so I might as well get used to that :rolleyes: There's nothing wrong with my liking diapers for whatever reason since nobody innocent is involved, so why should I feel guilty? :huh::P:lol: Don't sweat it, just be sensible with it and don't let it take over your life. Bettypooh

When I was in High School I used to feel guilty for anything I did that was ABDL related. Including coming to this site.

I think it is probably similar to what a homosexual feels, but once I accepted that this is who I am and that I enjoyed it, than all of the guilt went away.

I am now married to an ABDL and I never ever feel guilty for doing Diapery things anymore.

I had just moved out of a tiny farming town and started college when I began to explore the ABDL community. I had been into diapers for a number of years before that, but the lack of parents and high-speed internet is what really kicked off my involvement. What I considered 'normal' at that time was what I had grown up with: straight-laced, family-oriented, hard-working people with no hints of any sexual deviancy or kinks. So the diaper community at first seemed to me to be basically a bunch of weirdos and perverts, and I definitely questioned whether or not it would be right for me to get involved in it. After spending time on message boards and other social diaper sites, and chatting with others one-on-one, I've found a lot of people who are just plain normal, like the people I grew up with and am comfortable around. For me, it just took getting to know people outside of their diaper interests to stop categorizing the ABDL community as something I should feel guilty about being a part of.

trust me, 90% of the guys in your frat have some website they go to that deals with some fetish that they feel guilty about as well... and they too don't share...

every one of us does things in life that we may not believe are normal when comparing ourselves to our peers... perhaps its a tv show you watch, or books you read, or music you listen to or food you eat, or websites you visit, or underwear you wear, or the fantasies you have when masturbating... its perfectly normal to do things our peers may consider abnormal... imagine how boring your frat would be if everyone were exactly alike in every single way...

theres nothing to feel guilty about for being honest enough with yourself to say "hey i like diapers, and i'm going to enjoy them"....

No I don't feel guilty anymore. When i was first getting into sited like DD I would feel guilty and embarrassed. Now I know that this is just part of my life and there are plenty of other people who share a similar life.

One of the Nicest things about this website is that it gives us all a way to communicate with others of like mind. When a person first tries to come to terms with themselves over having a diaper fetish there is often lots of guilt involved. I went through it for thirty years. Then I "came out" on DPF and admitted I am this way and immediately someone wrote back welcoming me into the crowd. That is my first "coming out" about diapers, then I soon came out to my then fiance (now wife) and all is well. I'm on here every evening to reinforce the great feeling of "feeling no shame" and being very happy with my lifestyle choice. A good AB friend of mine say's it best "I feel no shame" regarding his diapers. I've taken that to heart, hopefully you can find that inner peace too. Wearing diapers aren't really a big deal - but one may feel ashamed to the point of self-denial. But they harm no-one and most of us have a psychological need, or compulsion or desire to enjoy them. So why not just do it?

I think DD is the greatest thing to happen to me since I finally feel happy about being a diaper guy. The shame is all gone. Also, thanks to the support from the Members here and Daily Diapers Admin (WOOT!) I've been able to hold Munches for over a year now. There's no way I'm ever gonna stop. Having Way To Much Diaper Fun can't kill you!

"Wearing a diaper is like having a party in your pants!"

So what you're saying is you're an average guy and you feel guilty because you have one quirk that none of your friends share. Would you feel guilty if you were smarter than all your friends? Would you feel guilty if you had some amazing talent that none of them shared? You're just punishing yourself with this guilt because you think it's wrong. In order to end your guilt you have to understand that just being different doesn't equal wrong so the guilt is needless and self destructive. Lose the guilt, the only thing it does is turn something that doesn't hurt anyone into something that only hurts you. Where's the logic in that?

Hugs,

Freta

If by normal you mean 'do most people go to sites like this?', then it is abnormal. If by normal you mean 'will people think I'm odd for liking/wearing diapers?' then it is abnormal.

But so what? You are under no obligation to tell your friends about your fetish interests. In fact, I'd strongly discourage you from doing so. If you want to talk about 'this stuff' then do so here. You might just find a few others share your interest on a diaper-orientated site.

As for guilt, well I don't usually feel guilty about things that haven't hurt anyone else, so I certainly don't feel shame for logging on here. And, by your own admission, your guilt isn't strong enough to keep you away. Perhaps you should see it less as 'guilt' and more as that tingly feeling you get from doing something ever so slightly naughty. Which is probably how you feel about it.

• Like 1

I can only tell you how I feel.

I have been into this since my early teens. I am now nearly 50. I have felt guilty about this fetish right from the start, but I don't know why. I still feel guilty, but, because of sites like this one, I don't feel as bad. I realize that I'm not the only one. I see younger people being proud of who they are. I haven't had anyone judge me, because everyone here understands, and feels the same. They have all been through the same as me. Guilt and throwing everything ABDL related out, then having to buy it all again seems to be normal.

I met someone in a chat room. She has been such a help to me. She made me realize that if you're not hurting anyone, and not upsetting anyone, then it's ok. I can talk to her and she makes me feel better about myself. We have become good friends (no, we're not together)and if either of us is having a bad day, we help each other out. So, if you can find a friend on here, hopefully you will feel less guilty about all this.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Hang out with an accepting group of people rather then Frat boys. All my friends are unique and have their little quirks and in turn are really supportive of anyone's individuality. Because of this, I have more self-confidence and do not feel ashamed over who I am, or what I like.

Fraternities are notorious for being exclusionary and exclusive (Although i'm not implying yours is). They use a herd mentality in order to suppress difference and support conformity, in exchange for the comfort of not really having to do much thinking, the frat does it for you. Perhaps you should really examine if your Frat is like this, and if you really want to be associating yourself with people like that, no matter how many benefits there are.

Hang out with an accepting group of people rather then Frat boys. All my friends are unique and have their little quirks and in turn are really supportive of anyone's individuality. Because of this, I have more self-confidence and do not feel ashamed over who I am, or what I like.

Fraternities are notorious for being exclusionary and exclusive (Although i'm not implying yours is). They use a herd mentality in order to suppress difference and support conformity, in exchange for the comfort of not really having to do much thinking, the frat does it for you. Perhaps you should really examine if your Frat is like this, and if you really want to be associating yourself with people like that, no matter how many benefits there are.

I think you are completely correct actually :thumbsup:

Thanks that helps alot

i used to feel really guilty coming to this site, but now it has become a pleasurable activity; here's a forum for people who all (well mostly all) have a big quirk to them that they all share. i struggled for years trying to find a way to erase this quirk to my sexuality and personality, but i came to the conclusion that it will never go away, and now that i have accepted it, it's become more fun and more interesting. today i discovered, for example, that i get more of a kick out of buying diapers than wearing them... well, just about.

i say just accept it, and eventually you'll find a girl who is also accepting and maybe into it too, and then you'll really have a fun time. until then just browse the forum from time to time and keep it on the down low.

and if your friends do find out, take the stance that it's who you are, it's none of their business, and you don't have to answer to them for it. they might be too immature now to accept that but in time they'll see what you mean. your true friends will stick around, in any case.

Guest Unconstruct

I did a little bit, yes.

I kinda felt perverted coming to these sites, but it didn't take me long to settle in and be comfortable talking with "like" people.

It was the first time in my life that I made "contact" to others who are into this fetish like I am. I was 25 when I first came to the internet and searched for "people who wear diaper" It was a very emotional experience to see all those DL sites pop up and for the first time in my life I found out I was not the only one and I am normal.

For 19 years since the age of six, I pondered in shame and secrets about my fetish until I found this and other like sites.

I'm grateful to be here and it's great to be with others who ....understand :)

sometimes i come here to talk about wearing diapers. i dont judge people by what they wear, it is what is inside that matters. sooner or later you will have to tell your girlfriend that you wear them

Ive been visiting sites like these for a long time and Ive never felt guilty but considering how young I was when I "found" my fetish, I never understood why I felt the need to hide it. Especially since it started with a want for footed pajamas and not diapers. Now that I think about it, it could be because of the expectation that I set the example for my younger siblings. But thats really my reason for reading these sites, a better understanding of myself; I dont comment often but it stills helps.

The only negative feeling I get as a result is how I view myself. I see the pictures that some post in the megapics and it only reminds of how creepy, pathetic and weird I look; being bald and obese is not attractive but I can only change one, so I end up not doing anything about it. And the older I get the less I feel I can get away with mixing ABDL with RL.

oh and I do feel guilty for wasting my time, though. But that could be applied to all of the internet.

I'm in the same boat as anyone who ever questioned WHY? Each time I finish a pack of diapers, I try to go without - and succeed for a little while - and then I get the urge to wet, so I ever so gradually pee myself so I damp butnot noticable. After a few days of that, I'm thiking about where to buy so I won't get recognized. I never worry about buying them otherwise, but being outed is really not an option. So today I was far enough away from home that I could comfortable buy my pull-ups and carry them around the store as I picked up some other things, like gum. Then I was trying to figure out how to get a diaper on, but the family bathroom was in the back of the store and I was wearing the wrong kind of clothes - to clingiy to be 'stealth diaper dude.'

But yeah, it's been about 12 years since I discovered a diaper site and the pleasure of wearing a diaper.