LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Remember Wearing Diapers As A Real Baby

I have a few memories as a youngster.

I used to wet my pants after potty training, but under the age of 5. I recall I was made to wear a diaper as punishment on one such occasion, I remember I did not enjoy it at the time but found I missed it when it was off.

Wetting the bed was common for me around these years also, one morning I woke up to find snow on the ground, in my excitement to play I got myself dressed before remembering to take off my night diaper. I went next door to play with my friend and when I went in and took my snow gear off I forgot I was wearing and displayed myself to my pal and his mom.

The only other time I can recall is getting changed at daycare on one instance, I can remember laying on a changing pad on a table but that's about it. I have a few other memories about diapers but they were more around a bit older of an age and to do with bed wetting, getting diapered by mom or my aunt that sort of thing.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I remember when I was a toddler wearing diapers. I have many memories of wearing Huggies. I remember going to the store with my Daddy to buy diapers. I remember my Mommy diapering me after my bath. I remember waking up in the middle of the night with a messy diaper and asking to be changed. I even remember running around outside in nothing but a tshirt, shoes, socks, and a diaper. I miss those diapers.

Also, I was potty trained at three and continued to wet the bed until I was 13. My routine was to wake up wet, strip the bed, take a shower, and sleep the rest of the night on the floor. My parents refused to put me back in diapers and were convinced that I was just being lazy. This happened at least twice a week.

So there I was, on the grass of the central faire lawn, on my back with my shift pulled way up. Mommy was removing my soaked gauze diaper and was using a rag to clean me when I saw the Queen (actually an actress playing Elizabeth I) looking down at me in a regal way with a twinkle in her eyes. Mommy did not stop, and slid a dry diaper under me. As Mom set the second pin, the Queen pronounced "We are well pleased. This young personage will avoid the Privies!" Who knows what the Queen or Phyllis Patterson, Ren Faire Founder, would have felt about the 1968 vintage Gerber vinyl panties Mom pull on me to cover my diaper?

Later that day, as the customers were being herded off the grounds, Mom led Penny and me to a private Porta Potty area. In private Mom changed Penny's diaper. She was 9 years old then. Outside that tent where the light was better, Mom changed my diaper. By the way, all these years later, I can say I have never been to a Ren Faire anywhere without wearing a diaper.

I really enjoy reading your posts, Angela. What a moment to remember!

I remember an incident when I was probably close to three. We were in the city (Philadelphia) and on a bus. I'd leaked through my baby pants and my mom made a big scene, put four diapers on, managed to cover them all with pink baby pants, and didn't put my pants back on. Every time the bus would turn a corner I would slide across the seat. Mom was singing with Elvis "You Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dog" and laughing at my sliding around. That's probably the only good memory I have from that time period. Most of the other memories are from three on. None of them are good.

Guest farenhyte452

that' a nice story angela. i like anything that makes me think of being a baby. i like he part about having her slide the clean diaper under you while your were being all babyish and oh god i love everything about being a baby and pretending to be a baby. life for me would be so much wesomer if i could share a story like you wish i could go to a fair and have fun and then go lay on the cool grass and have mommy untape my diaper and see me coverd in poopie and say "big boy had a booboo huh?" and gently wipe off my poopies and wipe me down clean (maybe if she is older jack me off too before getting all the poopie off or maybe jack me off with one of my poopie wipies) then distract my attention while she slides the messed diaper out and my slightly poopy bottom rests on the cool grass and the sound of children plying in the distance relaxes me and i started cooing softly and sucking my thumb and she slids a fresh diaper under me and right after she tapes me up i flood my diaper and kick my legs and suck my thumb and she picks me up and cuddles me gently and i get rocked to sleep in nappy land and when i wake up hours later i find i am back home in my crib and her chaning me out of another poopie diaper which i must have messed myself while asleep. i wish i had stories like that i love being a baby it makes me hot and bothered relief the pressure masterbate in poopie diapers and have mommy squish poo too fall out and mess sheets off badly and have friends come over and coddle me while i coo myself off intp dreamland. i wish i could be a baby again to be able to run around the house naked and little and play with my toys as i have bowel mometns expel popy onto the kitchen floor and slip in it yay!

that' a nice story angela. i like anything that makes me think of being a baby. i like he part about having her slide the clean diaper under you while your were being all babyish and oh god i love everything about being a baby and pretending to be a baby. life for me would be so much wesomer if i could share a story like you wish i could go to a fair and have fun and then go lay on the cool grass and have mommy untape my diaper and see me coverd in poopie and say "big boy had a booboo huh?" and gently wipe off my poopies and wipe me down clean (maybe if she is older jack me off too before getting all the poopie off or maybe jack me off with one of my poopie wipies) then distract my attention while she slides the messed diaper out and my slightly poopy bottom rests on the cool grass and the sound of children plying in the distance relaxes me and i started cooing softly and sucking my thumb and she slids a fresh diaper under me and right after she tapes me up i flood my diaper and kick my legs and suck my thumb and she picks me up and cuddles me gently and i get rocked to sleep in nappy land and when i wake up hours later i find i am back home in my crib and her chaning me out of another poopie diaper which i must have messed myself while asleep. i wish i had stories like that i love being a baby it makes me hot and bothered relief the pressure masterbate in poopie diapers and have mommy squish poo too fall out and mess sheets off badly and have friends come over and coddle me while i coo myself off intp dreamland. i wish i could be a baby again to be able to run around the house naked and little and play with my toys as i have bowel mometns expel popy onto the kitchen floor and slip in it yay!

Please remember that particular time my Mom changed me in public at Ren Faire I had not yet turned 4. I was small for my age, especially compared to the rest of the family.

By the time I was 5 Mom always changed me behind the scenes in Granny's tent. I asked Penny about all the times she was changed at Faire. She thinks in 1968, which was the fifth So Cal Renaissance Pleasure Faire, that Mom changed her in another participating family's tent. Granny thinks it was in 1969 that she was granted a preferred position for her backstage tent, which was when she bought the big one I remember well. Granny had done so well financially in 1968 that she won the concession for more booths in subsequent years.

I participated every day of workshop and Faire from 1968 to 1976. We missed all but Closing Weekend in 1977 because we were in Iowa while Dad was in management school. I was part of the Noble show in 1978, playing a young lady in waiting, but shortly after Last Day of Faire that year I turned 14. From then on I had a work permit and worked in a law office Saturdays until I left for university in 1981. Those years I would only attend one day a season, when a friend could drive us out there to Agoura. I am not sure when adults with no bladder problems began wearing diapers under their costumes at Faire. My hunch is that was after Attends hit the market.

When The Living History Centre sold RPF to the REC Corp after the move to Devore, things became more corporate. Maybe back in the late 1970's an adult man could have a diaper changed on a lawn without security getting upset. That sort of thing was not allowed the last few seasons LHC ran Faire. These days adult participants are discreet when they do change their diapers and keep the diapers well hidden inside the costumes. Fortunately Renaissance costumes work well disguising diapers.

frenhyte, in case you had not seen, there is a forum here its a sub forum under lifestyle discussion dedicated to poopy diaper discussions... while an occasional mention is usually alright, many members here don't want to read multiple posts about someone's fantasies involving poopie diapers... and so far almost all of the posts i have read from you have involved you pooping your diapers... you might want to check out that particular forum if this is a primary interest for you.

• Like 1

I remember being taken out of em by my older cousin. I was almost 4 and barely potty trained. I was a lazy kid I guess. My cousin came over to babysit me and she thought I was too old to be in diapers, so she started taking it off while I was standing up. I only remember this moment because I peed on her on purpose and she got pissed(no pun intended) then put the diaper back on me. She still reminds me to this day that I pissed on her when she was 14. Maybe thats why I think I remember it haha.

You are often insightful YVhuce, and you just hit another home run :thumbsup: It's just a theory on my part, but it seems to me that the human mind retains the things it's owner considers important at the cost of losing the "less-important" stuff :o As children playtime, school recess, and vacation were very important, but as we were made to grow up other things took their place :screwy: My early memories are like single frames from an old movie- some are crisp and clear while others are hazy and blurred. All of them are hard to put into context, often that happens only when a sibling recounts the tale :( Those early memories are also few but I don't seem to be losing the early ones that remain anymore- at least not any faster than the rest of my aging memory is losing :mellow: I've noticed in some Alzheimer's patients the parts of some childhood memories remain clear as newer ones are lost- maybe because they are the deepest ones? I don't know, it's just a thought.

I try to be, most of the time... My insomnia, combined with the fact that I write as a hobby often combine, leading me to spend many a night researching various subjects, either on the internet, or through various shows on the subject matter. Every now and then, I do miss, due to outdated research and a lack of readily available new info. Or on subject matters that came up in the past and never showed up again, so I didn't keep up on the research.

Of particular note on the memory thing: There was a show about UFOs on either the Discovery or Science channel, which actually set up a memory testing experiment, in which they took a tour group and outfitted them with cameras and walked them past a faked crash site with police tape and actors dressed like unarmed MPs, around the parameter. The group was simply walked past, with no real chance to study the scene or interact with the MPs. The MPs just stood there and watched the group walk by. No one remembered the experience exactly as it had happened. Many of the people remembered stopping to gawk at the scene and interacting with the MPs. A few of them even claimed that the MPs pointed rifles at them. And all of these people would be able to pass lie-detector tests on their own accounts of what happened, because it's the way they remember it. This is why eye-witness testimony and lie detectors aren't considered reliable evidence in police investigations, anymore.

But, yes, we do often cling to memories that're useful or significant to us. The last I knew, this has something to do with the way the brain is wired, with memories that are recalled more often actually having stronger neural pathways (thanks to the reinforcement from recalling them often enough) than those that aren't (thus explaining just why we tend to forget boring trivial stuff). I took 3 years of spanish in highschool, but no one around here speaks it, so I can only remember a few words and, really, the only think I need to know how to say in spanish: "no hablo espanol". To me, anyone speaking spanish (or any other foreign language, for that matter) might as well be saying "blah blah blah". Naturally, anything that affects the brain can also alter memories. But, yeah, it seems that some of the memories that stick with us the longest are those of about mid childhood or so. Possibly, because this is usually a time when we were happy and care-free, without the worries or problems that would come with becoming teenagers and onward. And sometimes, it's good to reflect back on that and get the old endorphins (or whatever chemical is responsible for the nostalgic feeling) flowing.

Edited by Yvhuce

I was potty trained late and wore diapers fulltime until I was 6 years old. Consequently, I have lots of memories being in diapers during my childhood. One of my first memories of being in diapers as a baby was when I was almost 4 years old and at a birthday party for one of our family friends. They had three kids, a boy 1 year older than me, and two girls, one closer to my age and another one still a toddler. I remember that the birthday was for the girl turning 3 and that they were making a big deal about how she was now potty trained like her older brother. From what I remember of the party, I was the oldest child there still in diapers and it was a moment that made me very self aware of the fact that I was different then the other kids because I was still not potty trained at my age. I remember feeling a little embarrassed during the party and watching the other kids in big kid pants while I was still in diapers.

At one point, the moms all gathered around bathroom to watch the birthday girl pee on the potty and they all clapped and said she was such a big girl now. I remember playing tag in the back yard during the party and I was very self conscious about my diapers peeking out of my pants and worried about being teased by the other kids. Fortunately, that did not happen, but it was still a moment I will never forget. I cannot remember whether my mom changed my diapers during the party, so I am guessing that I didn't have an accident in my pants while there. I can remember plenty of other occassions when I had to go through diaper changes during a family gathering or event and those memories stay with you for ever.

I think I have a memory from about age two and a half of my mother changing a messy diaper. This must have been shortly before I was toilet trained. I don't think she was very happy about it! My dad told me years later that I was difficult to train; when I needed to have a bowel movement I would run off in a corner somewhere and do it in my diaper instead of using the potty. In any case I was fully trained before my third birthday.

I have a few memories from when I was a baby, but my favourite is one where I was sitting on my bed, wearing just a t-shirt and a nappy. For some reason I fell from the bed onto the floor, which made me cry.

While I was sitting on the floor crying I did a poo in my nappy. Although I knew from the physical sensation that I was doing a poo, I didn't have any control over it (hey, I was only a baby and babies wear nappies for a reason!). The feeling of my nappy filling up was really nice, and I stopped crying as a result.

I remember having a few "accidents" after I was supposedly potty trained, but I'm not lucky enough to remember wearing diapers. It must have been really great to want to go back to wearing them now.

All I remember is the perceptual material. I did not have any particular feelings about things. Consciousness does not get above the perceptual level before 3-1/2 and at that age, I mostly remember being curious about things. I remember when I was being taken to surgery for my tonsils at around 3, I was screaming blue murder but I do not remember much of any emotion. I rmember some of my third birthday. Again mostly a very low-grade vague sense or curiosity about things. I do not recall having any real feelings of liking or disliing anything before age 4

As far as what diapers felt like as a toddler: Nothing.

I don't really have any memories of being in diapers. My earliest memory would be of the time when I was maybe 4 or 5, and made a lake-sized puddle on the tiled floor of a department store when I was with my mom and grandma shopping. I don't remember much else about this episode. Just standing there and crying. I don't recall getting yelled at or anything though.

Guest YucatanCairo

Sadly, no I don't remember anything about diapers in my childhood. Is not it sad that I don't have diaper memories? Maybe that's why I like diaper wearing and using now, to regain my early memories. I know they are there locked in my brain, I just don't remember. I can only assume that most adult babies have fond memories of wetting diapers and as one other user above stated that filling up a diaper is a good memory as well. I wouldn't know.

My memory only stretches back to 5 years old which I was well out of diapers by that point.

I didn't get out of diapers till I was 10 cause i wet the bed at night. The one and best memory i have the most is my grandmother putting me in a diaper and red footed pajamas on xmas eve. all my siblings wore matching pjs. i'd wake up wet on xmas morn but wasn't allowed to change out of it till we were done opening the presents. i remember even the diapers I wore. they were the Huggies that didn't absorb at all. the packaging was the one that was red and white. it was around the time of 1986.