LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Buy Diapers At The Most?

bradely22

Since it can be hard to sneak diapers into the house I have found a place near me that sells Molicare Super Plus, so I now have been exclusively been buying at ABC Medical in San Jo. Then I can plan the best time to be able to get them in house without anyone knowing. Though I really want to try the Abena Super, something that is a bit better hopefully for walking around a lot, then Super Plus and Xplus. Though something that still holds a good amount of liquid and can stand one good flood, but may need to be changed before wetting anymore.

Most of mine by number (say 95%) are a cheap pull-up style from Dollar General- a discount department store chain in the SE US ;) I also buy briefs from CVS (say 4%) :mellow: My cloth diapers are harder to rate- I sew my own based on Birdseye squares bought from Granitesmith on Ebay (no percentage assigned) :huh: The last one percent (or probably less) are things I find on Ebay which I like :D I used to get "Wings" from a small local medical supplier but they stopped carrying them- the CVS briefs took their place :rolleyes: I haven't included plastic and rubber panties or diaper pins in these numbers but of course they are part of the purchasing experience as well B)

Bettypooh

I use several different kinds of diapers, meaning I routinely use several vendors as listed below:

Adult 36" square 2-ply gauze diapers I order on-line from ACD dot com I need about 12 of these a year.

Gerber baby Birdseye Prefold Diapers I buy from Babies-R-Us when these are available. I buy a case of 6 dozen every other year.

Pampers Cruisers DryMax Sizes 3 and 4 I buy from which ever local store has the best price on large cartons. I use about 30 Size 4 a week and about 20 Size 3. They keep well and I keep about 2 cartons each in stock.

Attends Breathable EA Small and Attends Youth Briefs are only sold in cases of 96. I buy these on-line from Care Giver Partners. My usage varies, so I place an order when I have a half case left. Breathable have a very long shelf life, but Youth should be used within 24 months of manufacture. So far this year I have bought 3 cases of Breathable and a case of Youth.

When I am traveling in Australia I buy Tena pull-on and tape-on from local stores, only bringing enough Attends with me to last the plane flight and first day there.

Since it can be hard to sneak diapers into the house I have found a place near me that sells Molicare Super Plus, so I now have been exclusively been buying at ABC Medical in San Jo. Then I can plan the best time to be able to get them in house without anyone knowing. Though I really want to try the Abena Super, something that is a bit better hopefully for walking around a lot, then Super Plus and Xplus. Though something that still holds a good amount of liquid and can stand one good flood, but may need to be changed before wetting anymore.

Abena's Abriflex pullups are great for wearing to places where you need a thin/discrete choice but will still hold a flooding without a problem.

I buy all of my diapers online. Mostly from XPMedical but also now from dry247.

There is a great medical supplies store in town where I do most of my shopping.

I go to a med supply store out of town, but not too far away. I've gotten to be recognized by a couple of the people there as a regular customer. No big deal.

Any of the 4 or 5 medical supply shops which seem to surround my apartment complex. The quality of what they get has been on the decline though. Maybe I'll get that last bag of plastic backed Molicare super when I have some money (they won"t be getting anymore) :crybaby:

To be quite honest, I buy them anywhere that I find the ones that I'm looking for at any given time. When it comes to GoodNites, I usually purchase them from any one of the local supermarkets, because at least one of them will have diapers on sale when the other (or others) doesn't (or don't.) I purchase Huggies Pull-Ups entirely depending on who has the ones I'm looking for when I'm looking for them. Sometimes it's a supermarket, sometimes it's a pharmacy, and sometimes it's a big box retailer like Target or Wal-Mart. I purchase Huggies Diapers in a similar fashion as Pull-Ups, but I've been having trouble finding the ones that I'm looking for anywhere lately; see my post in the "Just Diapers" section of the forums for more information. I really don't think there is a place that I buy my diapers from the most, but I could be wrong.

I used to make my diaper purchases at a home health care store. (Attends and Tena Diapers) Now I purchase all my diapers online from B4NS. I wear Bambinos and Abena diapers. They can only be purchased online. It doesn't bother me either to walk into a store and pick up a bag of diapers was walk up to the till. I wish Abena's were available locally, makes restocking quicker.

I tend to buy wherever diapers are avaliable, (walmart, walgreens, local medical supply) but I also buy a bunch on line. I found a pharmacy that sells Molicare Super Plus and Attends that is about 2 hours away, so when I travel I usually stop there and get several bags of each. I also get a lot at thrift stores.

the local (not 24 hour) pharmacy, in broad daylight. I usually ask for a certain brand, but they never have it and give me whatever they have in stock (this time: Molicare plus)

Too bad they're usually thin things which barely hold anything, but I've never gotten stuff as bad as these (seriously, they don't even hold a single wetting)

Once in a while when my parents are gone I can order something, at that same pharmacy of course.

i only wear briefs cuz i needs ta change out in the wide open spaces everyday... don't like takin mah pants off in durty bathrooms

hard to find them retail, so the internet helps

believe it or not, overstock.com has great deals on attends sometimes

walgreens is very reasonable and dependable

HDIS has a great house brand!

really like the Tena superflex cuz i'm a boi and i have to work... hard to find

but you'd be amazed at the great deals that turn up on Ebay sometimes...

I used to buy adult disposable diapers at local drug stores, which around me carried either depends or the store brands. I occasionally would buy the assurance brand diapers at WalMart. Over the last few years, however, I have done all of my diaper buying online, prefering the superior Bambino, Abena X (XPMedical)and Secure X plus brands of adult baby diapers. I like the discrete ordering and delivery aspects of online buying, not to mention the quality of these particular diapers. I would say that 4 out of 5 purchases are Bambinos. I find Bambinos a very ABDL friendly adult diaper company and like the high quality of their diapers in addition to their outstanding customer service. They are also bringing new products to market, like the recent Bambino Teddys, to meet the demands of the ABDL community they serve. The Secure X plus diapers are my number 2 choice.